The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

• i'll probably buy book(s) about the case.

Votes: 43 13.1%
  • i'll probably buy magazines and newspapers featuring articles about the case.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'll probably tune into any tv "news" show that features info about this case.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • i'll probably continue to follow the case here at ws, but that's it.

Votes: 166 50.5%
  • i'm pretty much done with it and won't do any of the above.

Votes: 66 20.1%

• Total voters
Never.

I'd bet that the rumors that CA has a book deal is true, it'll be some diary or journal of her experiences having ICA as a daughter. Only if she was to donate the entire proceeds of that to Texas Equuasearch would she wash some of stain off of herself. That will not happen though.

I would me much to afraid that it would never advance the truth anyway, so I'll just stick to finding out what I can here on WS. Besides, I don't want anyone to profit off of the death of little Caylee Marie.

Oh on books by the defense, definitely not, except maybe Lisabeth Fryar. It would depend on reviews of a book by her. It might be interesting.

I would definitely watch anything that was on TV, whether a news program or lifetime movie, and I would definitely buy a book written by the Anthonys USED FOR .50 CENTS IN THE CLEARANCE BIN ONLY if I could be sure not one thin dime of my money went to them in any way. I have to admit it, I'm a Cindy-junkie. I just can't get enough of the psychology behind her. I really can't. And I'm REALLY sorry to say that. I'll probably check in on what Cindy's doing for many years. I wish that weren't the truth, but it is. Boo. Slap me somebody, please.

Yeah me too
I admit it.

My hubby and I were cross country truckers when the Jeff. dahmer News broke. We had several loading tickets where he had loaded our semi form the Ambroisa choc. Factory. When his memorbillia started selling, we promptly burned every signature we had of him, which were several.
well done. i collect sports memorabilia and there's an ugly underside to that hobby - it's very disheartening what some will do for a piece they want, or for cash. but not too long ago i came across a beautiful story. a twelve-year-old boy had stashed away every bit of holiday and bday cash he was ever given, which his parents matched, it was his college fund. one day he read about a retired football player, who hit very hard times when his career was over, who was penniless and alone - long ago the player was forced to sell everything he had of value to survive. from the article, the little boy learned that the players super bowl ring was on display at a local pawn shop, and he decided then and there what he had to do. although an incredibly expensive gesture, that cost the total amount in his college savings, his parents just didn't have the heart to tell him no. the little boy purchased back the ring and delivered it to the football player. the player was overwhelmed.

I would definitely watch anything that was on TV, whether a news program or lifetime movie, and I would definitely buy a book written by the Anthonys USED FOR .50 CENTS IN THE CLEARANCE BIN ONLY if I could be sure not one thin dime of my money went to them in any way. I have to admit it, I'm a Cindy-junkie. I just can't get enough of the psychology behind her. I really can't. And I'm REALLY sorry to say that. I'll probably check in on what Cindy's doing for many years. I wish that weren't the truth, but it is. Boo. Slap me somebody, please.
great honesty!

following the contempt and hopefully disbarment of Jose Beaz and keeping up on the appeals I will not give a single rating point to any show that pays the Anthonys a single dime. The only book I might be interested in would be one written by George. Something like "How I lost my cojones, the De-manning of George Anthony" other than that I will go out of my way not to support anything that help make them money.

i would buy a book written by george no matter what the verdict turns out to be as i feel it would be heartbreaking to read and very insightful into the family structure. cindys book will be very detailed of the court hearings, not so mushy . best of all i would buy a book by dorothy simms, as i feel she would try and explain how hard it is to try and show compassion to someone the world feels deserves none. jose book would be of his trying to make some sence of a pack of lies and yuri book would be number one on best seller. so yes, i would by books. casey book would be fiction and i will just read natl enq- after all its the truth they say:floorlaugh:

I'd buy books about the case, provided they are not written by the Anthony family or the DT - I'm not a big fan of fiction.

This for me too and I'm particularly interested in things that the jurors may potentially put out but I would also add that I would probably buy a book by Cheney Mason. I feel as though Cheney got involved with the defense team to insure that Casey had adequate counsel, a fair trial and to insure that whatever happened the trial would not be able to be overturned due to counsel.

I know that won't be a popular opinion here but it's mine.

I don't care to see any movie that comes out. I have seen enough through the trial and covering it here.

I won't buy anything or read anywhere besides here.

I follow cases that interest me. I do that here at WebSleuths. I'm currently wait for a few cases to come to trial, waiting for an arrest in another case...

I particularly found this case so fascinating because of the circumstances of this case, psychopaths intrigue me and the Florida Sunshine Laws.

If the Anthonys wrote a book or did a televised interview where it felt like they were finally going to be truthful and tell what life with Casey was like I'd be interested. Otherwise I probably won't be interested in following anything but this forum.

Regardless of what we think of ICA, she is CA's child. Of course she's taking notes, it most likely helps her cope or understand what's going on. Writing may help keep her mind busy during the testimony. I know I'm one of those people that "mind-screws" themselves. In times of stress, no matter how devestating the circumstances are, I try to keep busy otherwise my mind wanders and I end up thinking worse thoughts. Or possibly she is taking notes for a book. Maybe a book about Caylee... because even though I don't agree with some of the things CA has done or behavior she has exhibited, she's still a woman who's lost her family, her daughter and her granddaughter. I would never, nor will I ever attempt to judge CA or GA.

JMHO. (OK, now you can slap me :peace:)

I believe Cindy is still working on processing what happened to her granddaughter and the fact that she lived with a psychopathic monster that murdered her grand baby. imo. If writing a book helps her find some measure of insight, I can not begrude her that. I wish them well.

Don't think I'd buy anything but I can imagine checking books out of the library in the future.

I've recently read 3 books about Laci's case, which I also followed obsessively, and it was interesting years later to go back and read it as a continuous story. There were loose threads we had wondered about and forgotten as the case went on that were explained, rumors that we firmly believed that turned out to have been just that, and some things we never heard at all.

Also read Vincent Bugliosi's book about OJ, which was a great book about the law, and am in the middle of The Death of Innocence, which I have never read. I think each of these has given me insight into Casey's case and how we got to this point in the media, the courts, and the public.

I'll continue to read here if anything comes up. I don't buy books or magazines, I only get books from the library. That being said, I will not be reading any books about this case since I have followed it here since day 31.

Any television shows or t.v. shows I most likely will not see. One problem is the early bedtime for work, the other is that, again, I have been here following since day 31, once a verdict is reached and any sentence, I will have no need for watching anything else. I am already confident that any appeals will be unsuccessful, so I doubt we will hear much in the news, unless KC gets into trouble in jail. She will fade away into oblivion like most murderers, other than any books or t.v shows, which I think would think would be rather boring. Not much to say but a partying young mother murdered her daughter.

My sentiments exactly!

i know that he isn't able to write a book but I would LOVE to read HHJP's book..."Can you read?"...Read my "blah, blah, blah"

or maybe that would be JB's book? I just see one by HHJP as having a very dry sense of humor...I am a judge, I judge, that's what I do...and she was guilty, guilty, GUILTY.

I would buy a book written by anyone on the prosecutor team and definitely Ann Rule.

I'm sure I'll read some books, but I've already decided I won't be reading any by the Anthony's. My blood pressure has taken enough abuse over the past three years.

However, wouldn't miss those done by others.

Dollars to donuts, Cindy is already working on a book. I don't find her to be a sympathetic figure at all, so I wouldn't read it, much less buy it. And she will be all over the talk shows in short order, regardless of the verdict. I am DONE with Cindy Anthony! All of the Anthonys, actually. Good riddance.

But I will continue to follow other cases on Websleuths...you folks are fantastic!
:clap:

I'm stuck between watching the news on TV and getting my "news" here.
WS is more credible than HLN lol
I will NOT buy anything like books... unless I can DL them for free on my kindle lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr
Back