The Anthonys Read Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy: Get off your butt and go help TES search for YOUR grandaughter this weekend. Quit talking, please!
George: Do the right thing. I believe you know more than you have told and are trying to protect your family. I am sure this is eating you alive inside having to choose between your family and your deceased grandaughter. You are the only one in this family that has the potential to bring Caylee home. Please make the right choice.
Lee: Well, where is he?

Cindy: Get off your butt and go help TES search for YOUR grandaughter this weekend. Quit talking, please!
George: Do the right thing. I believe you know more than you have told and are trying to protect your family. I am sure this is eating you alive inside having to choose between your family and your deceased grandaughter. You are the only one in this family that has the potential to bring Caylee home. Please make the right choice.
Lee: Well, where is he?

Cruisin' the Vaderstang:crazy:

Cindy & George,

Now that it is out in the open for all the world to see..Defense says Caylee is dead..

Now what are you going to say,,Oh I can't believe that???Actually I believe you have known all along she is gone and u just put on a good act to keep that money coming in..running the circuit on tv.

I want to see how you act when you receive this news an how great a actress you are..Sorry Cindy, I have no sympathy for you, since it was supposedly a accident why not call it in right away..instead of covering it up. Did you really think LE is that stupid or you were smarter.

Well D Day has come and Casey will be going down. I hope Caylee's little face haunts you for a long time, she didn't deserve this.

Hey all, in today's doc dump there is a log of all the times in the past 4+ years that LE has been summoned to the Hope Spring Drive Address. There are several incidents labeled "Verbal" one labeled "RESCUE" one labeled "STOVEH" which I'm stumped on, several termed "DIST" which I assume is disturbance. Obviously the more recent ones we know. The BURG is when George reported the gas cans stolen from the shed, and then the KIDNAP and GENINV (general investigation) when Casey came home and the A's realized Caylee was missing.

Interestingly, in the newly released GA interview transcript he says that his and Cindy's separation in 2005 was over Casey's behavior and money/financial issues.
There were three calls in a very short amount of time in April 05. If Casey didn't tell anyone that she was pregnant with Caylee until she was about seven months (I've heard this, but can someone confirm?) these calls might fit with family stress over that revelation.

BTW I wonder what's up w/the call from 2004. Since this is before Caylee was born, if it involved Casey, I think it will make it harder for JB to say oh this is some kind of post partum psychosis thing. Also, what do you make of the RESCUE call? Could it be something medical in nature (chest pain, asthma attack, etc.), or was someone in that home reporting danger?

We need someone in LE to shine a little more light. There are letter codes on there and I don't know what they mean...

Oops! It just hit me. STOVEH is probably "stolen vehicle". I was thinking it had something to do with a stove, and that didn't seem to make much sense....

What's up with THAT?

Hey all, in today's doc dump there is a log of all the times in the past 4+ years that LE has been summoned to the Hope Spring Drive Address. There are several incidents labeled "Verbal" one labeled "RESCUE" one labeled "STOVEH" which I'm stumped on, several termed "DIST" which I assume is disturbance. Obviously the more recent ones we know. The BURG is when George reported the gas cans stolen from the shed, and then the KIDNAP and GENINV (general investigation) when Casey came home and the A's realized Caylee was missing.

Interestingly, in the newly released GA interview transcript he says that his and Cindy's separation in 2005 was over Casey's behavior and money/financial issues.
There were three calls in a very short amount of time in April 05. If Casey didn't tell anyone that she was pregnant with Caylee until she was about seven months (I've heard this, but can someone confirm?) these calls might fit with family stress over that revelation.

BTW I wonder what's up w/the call from 2004. Since this is before Caylee was born, if it involved Casey, I think it will make it harder for JB to say oh this is some kind of post partum psychosis thing. Also, what do you make of the RESCUE call? Could it be something medical in nature (chest pain, asthma attack, etc.), or was someone in that home reporting danger?

We need someone in LE to shine a little more light. There are letter codes on there and I don't know what they mean...

stolen vehicle

Oops! It just hit me. STOVEH is probably "stolen vehicle". I was thinking it had something to do with a stove, and that didn't seem to make much sense....

What's up with THAT?

lol, we crossed!

Hey all, in today's doc dump there is a log of all the times in the past 4+ years that LE has been summoned to the Hope Spring Drive Address.

So... how many times has LE been to YOUR house in 4+ years...? Just thinking of the average home. Sounds like they were no strangers to LE.

So... how many times has LE been to YOUR house in 4+ years...? Just thinking of the average home. Sounds like they were no strangers to LE.

Which adds to their feelings of guilt, I'm sure.

They KNEW that things were NOT all hunky-dory with Casey and really didn't take any steps to protect Caylee.

I'm offended by Cindy's first claim that when Casey left with Caylee... it was just some kind of "vacation" time. Cindy KNEW Casey left under negative circumstances & that whole family let a whole month pass before tracking down Casey & demanding to see Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back