The Anthonys Read Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That girl from Tenn is being stupid! She is putting herself right in the middle of a criminal investigation!

And these phone calls are not anything that hasn't been done before, she is just the first to record them and post them. These are real live people, a real live case. She should not be sticking her nose so close and then spreading it all over online. IMO of course.

Oh boy, I've been mostly staying at the chatroom because the forum has been in server overload for a while. Anyway, I just wanted to say this. As much as I think that Cindy is in denial over the situation, I think the ditzy blonde who tape recorded LP and CA should be slapped with a law suit. If this ditzy blonde wanted to talk with LP and CA, fine, do it, but you don't need to tape it for the whole world to hear. I don't know the law's pertaining to this, but I totally disagree with what this girl did, no matter the circumstances. Cindy, if you read here, check out the ditzy girl's MySpace page. It's incredible and make sure you take a few aspirin before you start. This girl has an agenda, and used Caylee in her sick game.

:praying: for Caylee

I have no problem knowing they are reading here, maybe it will help them accept reality. They are aware of how much 411 we don't have and they can share or not, if I were in their shoes I would care less what a bunch of anon bloggers thought about me. If I were jb I'd be keeping very close tabs, these are the opinions of a future jury pool!

i do not beleive LE has to turn over much of anything for phone records RIGHT now...
after she is charged with murder....well yes

i could be wrong - but i dont think i am
:crazy:

LE does not have to turn over any phone records. The phones are in the name of somebody in teh Anthony family. They can request the records themselves. they do not need a warrant or anything. The account holder just has to ask for them. Heck, everything but the Text Messages and Cell tower pings already appears on their bill. One would hope that their lawyer knows this.

IThis IS a public forum, and they NEED to read here so that they can come to terms with the reality that their grand daughter is dead and she is never coming back home and their daughter needs to own up to her part in it. They have coddled her for too long, and that kind of parenting produces criminals-and that is a fact...spoiled, brat, criminals who think they can do whatsoever thing they desire because mom and dad will "bail them out of it" in the end...

Yep! There have been a few various made up names that were pretty obviously Cindy over on Greta's blog as well.

You got it... I suspect Cindy was posing as somone on the "...Fence sitting..." thread 2 nights ago. Haven't seen any posts from this person since. I would give their screen name but...

They were sure beating the he** out of the subject well past 4:00 a.m. in the morning. The words, tone and logic sure sounded a lot like Cindy...

P.S. Oops! Correction... Looks like this person just started posting again...

Oh boy, I've been mostly staying at the chatroom because the forum has been in server overload for a while. Anyway, I just wanted to say this. As much as I think that Cindy is in denial over the situation, I think the ditzy blonde who tape recorded LP and CA should be slapped with a law suit. If this ditzy blonde wanted to talk with LP and CA, fine, do it, but you don't need to tape it for the whole world to hear. I don't know the law's pertaining to this, but I totally disagree with what this girl did, no matter the circumstances. Cindy, if you read here, check out the ditzy girl's MySpace page. It's incredible and make sure you take a few aspirin before you start. This girl has an agenda, and used Caylee in her sick game.

:praying: for Caylee

Ditzy, eh?

IThis IS a public forum, and they NEED to read here so that they can come to terms with the reality that their grand daughter is dead and she is never coming back home and their daughter needs to own up to her part in it. They have coddled her for too long, and that kind of parenting produces criminals-and that is a fact...spoiled, brat, criminals who think they can do whatsoever thing they desire because mom and dad will "bail them out of it" in the end...

Yep, exactly. They need to concern themselves with finding their poor little granddaugther (or what is left of her) and give her a proper burial. Cindy said Caylee gave her unconditional love. Well, Cin, you need to give Caylee some unconditional love and help find her little body. Lay it in a casket and put a headstone on the grave. She DESERVES it. Give that little angel some peace. If you are reading this, Cindy, quit enabling Casey. You say you gave her chance after chance and she broke your heart. Well, try some tough love. Put Caylee first (like you demand all of us do) and find her body! Apologize to Tim from Equusearch and pitch in. Go in the woods like we volunteers did, get 100+ mosquito bites regardless of the copious amounts of bugspray you apply, pull off a tick like one of our searchers did, go into waist high ferns and up and down embankments. Get off YOUR *advertiser censored** and do the leg work. Bring her body home.

Cindy neeeeeeeeeeeds MORE DRUGS AND TO BE MUZZLED.

I haven't listened. I am assuming it's the same girl that called LP and has it blogged on her myspace. I couldn't believe she called LP. I have to listen to this one. Have to get my headset.

This girl also called LP after he got back to Cali. (saturday I think)

LP said a few words but I SWEAR he must have put the phone down and walked out of the room! She went on and on for AT LEAST 30 minutes and LP never uttered a word!!!

SO ANNOYING!

I hope they do read here. I would tell them to get some therapy help. This is horrible what they are going thru, and they are in extreme denial.

thats what im trying to say. i wont carry the water for her, i would try and guide her to it..

she is in need of help, big time.... poor thing

her life is imploding and she cant get off the ride..

like being on ferris wheel and cant get off

myself, i would jump and end it
but thats just me
I so agree... and my other thought - I'd be the fastest to try and stop her or you from jumping off and would give as much as I possibly could - BUT I'd be fighting anyone who tried to stop me... thus- I don't and won't defend them- but I have complete empathy as I do believe them to be innocent surviving victims of this tragedy...

Cindy could have very well showed us LE was lying tonight by faxing over her phone records to NG. When NG asked her to go public with the records CA was DEAD silent. Apparently there are additional calls that LE is "hiding" First the phone company was hiding calls and now LE..go figure.

There is no doubt the LE has addtl info, Cindy can only access calls that show on the provider's site, LE gets record of EVERYTHING, every attempted call, not complete, incoming attempt , outgoing attempt, cell site, on and on. Cindy does not have access to that as LE would not give that to her. So, Cindy's records are totally irrelavant other than her own use. Ditto, inviting Cindy here probably not a great thing to do as I think it will only create more confusion, anger, etc. Cindy sure does not need that right now with all the other "craziness" she is dealing with. Not taking up for her but it is sad she can't accept what is put in front of her... :(

Yep, exactly. They need to concern themselves with finding their poor little granddaugther (or what is left of her) and give her a proper burial. Cindy said Caylee gave her unconditional love. Well, Cin, you need to give Caylee some unconditional love and help find her little body. Lay it in a casket and put a headstone on the grave. She DESERVES it. Give that little angel some peace. If you are reading this, Cindy, quit enabling Casey. You say you gave her chance after chance and she broke your heart. Well, try some tough love. Put Caylee first (like you demand all of us do) and find her body! Apologize to Tim from Equusearch and pitch in. Go in the woods like we volunteers did, get 100+ mosquito bites regardless of the copious amounts of bugspray you apply, pull off a tick like one of our searchers did, go into waist high ferns and up and down embankments. Get off YOUR *advertiser censored** and do the leg work. Bring her body home.

Excellent post!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just an addtl thought of mine, not sticking up for the family, but I don't think for a moment that if / and when Casey may have been asked or forced to leave that they would not have kept / or wanted to keep Caylee there. They obviously loved her and at that time were not stupid as to what Casey was up to. Their denail now, IMO, is from pain of not being able to accept what they may know to be true in their heart. No parent/grandparent would want to have to face the fact their own child could kill their grandchild.. JMO Maybe they will reach that point in their time which I think from some of their actions they may already have just not publicly...... Dont beat me up cause didnt say I agree with them or decisions just as a parent that would be a hard pill to swallow..

DENIAL driven by the Guilt they feel for telling CA to leave the home??

Cindy identified Casey as a Sociopath, according to a sworn statement made by Ryan, several weeks before she allowed or encouraged her to take off with Caylee. Do you suppose Cindy was enjoying her vacation from childcare?

I don't sense any guilt. I see Cindy keeping on with her clean-up duties; now she has to try to clean-up the mess Casey made by killing or allowing Caylee to die, moving her around the Anthony house of horrors backyard, letting her decompose in the car.... If that entails lying and perpetually spouting inane remarks or even going completely mad in the process, oh well. She believes that she is a martyr. The really crazy thing is that many people still buy into the whacked out stories. She is actually a victim in many people's eyes. Appalling but true.
I don't buy the story about the Anthony's being out-of-touch with Casey for a long period of time. I also think that Caylee was in the sand box for awhile. Somehow, for some reason, in my opinion, they are all still covering for each other.

I am trying to look at this in a logical way. If Casey handed Caylee over to someone, then that person could now come forward and collect the reward money. All they would have to say is that Casey wanted to keep the child away from the GPs, and she/he was doing that for Casey.
It would be their word against Casey's, and we know that
when Casey's lips move she is lying.

I feel so bad for Tim Miller and the searchers. What they are trying to do is bring this little girl home for a respectful burial, and there is all this talk that she is alive, when LE believes that she is deceased.
Sometimes I don't think CA wants them to find the body, because she would have to face the reality of what really happened. Of course she would find an excuse for that too. If it were my Grandchild, I would be so thankful that these wonderful people were trying to find her, and I would co-operate with them in any way I could.

All the money donated to the trust fund could have been used to assist the searchers, plus the fact that on their website they don't even make a plea for people to help with the search. If they never find Caylee, what will they do with this money?

I am trying to look at this in a logical way. If Casey handed Caylee ovr to someone, then that person could now come forward and collect the reward money. All they would have to say is that Casey wanted to keep the child away from the GPs, and she/he was doing that for Casey.
It would be their word against Casey's, and we know that
when Casey's lips move she is lying.

Re: Reward money
The economy is pitiful. This area of Conway (especially the Sawgrass types of areas) is struggling financially. Around this area all people could **TALK** about were the stimulus checks when they were a'coming a few months ago. If people were so preoccupied with a $300-$600 stimulus check do you think a $200,000+ reward wouldn't force a "kidnapper's" hand? The type of people Casey and Cindy accuse of taking Caylee would gift wrap her to a safe place for $2,000.00 much less $200,000+!!! It defies logic to think someone kidnapped Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back