The Anthonys Read Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am completely embarrassed by people who feel it is their right to harrass this family and get into their face and accuse them. I don't feel we should judge anyone in this family - we certainly don't have all the facts and the LE is only releasing bits and piece - so we certainly don't have all the pieces of the puzzle yet. I, like a lot of you do feel that the evidence in this case does point to Caylee being deceased. I think that CA & GA are in protective mode for their psyche - their are in a fragile state of mind and if the only way they can cope with this is to believe that Caylee is alive out there - who are we to fault them. It does make me angry that Tim Miller is not able to do his job but I know their are still people out their searching. I am very frustrated that Casey is not speaking publicly but I'm sure it is her attorney's urging. Remember she has a high power attorney and he will do everything in his power to protect his client. I don't know how defense attorneys live this themselves?

I don't think Casey is EVER going to tell the truth and her mother really doesn't want her to

Keep Casey quiet, she may reveal too much...she may have had some help, who knows? In the meantime, the A's will search to the ends of the earth for Zenaida. Wish they would have had the same zeal in locating Caylee in the very long 5 weeks before LE were called. :furious:

I don't care what petty charges are levied against me. If my child were MISSING, or KIDNAPPED - I would provide any and all information to LAW ENFORCEMENT in order to find the people responsible. It's simply and unequivocally NOT TRUE. The Zanny & her sisters story - NOT TRUE. I would face the true "petty" charges whenever they came down, but I would HELP THE POLICE HELP ME TO FIND MY CHILD. I would not hide behind a lawyer who gives out false and erroneous statements like "Casey knows more information but SHE CAN'T SHARE IT RIGHT NOW because of her defense". BS!! BS!!! BS!!! That's why we CAN confront this family who is SPINNING MORE STORIES FOR THEIR DAUGHTER TO USE IN HER DEFENSE!!! Don't you get it ShopGirl????? Cindy Anthony said on live TV last night - "IF WE DON'T STOP WHAT WE ARE DOING AND SAYING, "THEY" ARE GOING TO HURT CAYLEE". This is Cindy's despicable thought process - this covers it if TES finds her little body!! It's OUR FAULT!!! WE DID IT!!! And I say to that - HOW DARE YOU CINDY!!!!! redacted

Okay, this is what I am talking about. Unless we have been in this situation ourselves who is to say what we would do. I know we all say if it were me I would do this and that. But until you are actually in that position, how do you know for sure what you would do. Look I am not trying to defend Cindy's actions. I just know I can't judge this women. Having lost a child myself, my actions at the time were totally out of character for the person that I really am. Grief is a crazy emotion. And believe it or not I am sure the Anthony's are greiving. I think deep down they are in disbelief their daughter could do any as horrific as kill her child accidental or on purpose. I think Cindy is grasping at straws. Now if she is trying to keep Tim from searching the woods in the event he should discover Caylee. Well, I'm with you but you know what they don't need a body to charge Casey with murder. I would like to see Caylee have a proper burial as much as anyone on this site. But it may not happen.

I don't care what petty charges are levied against me. If my child were MISSING, or KIDNAPPED - I would provide any and all information to LAW ENFORCEMENT in order to find the people responsible. It's simply and unequivocally NOT TRUE. The Zanny & her sisters story - NOT TRUE. I would face the true "petty" charges whenever they came down, but I would HELP THE POLICE HELP ME TO FIND MY CHILD. I would not hide behind a lawyer who gives out false and erroneous statements like "Casey knows more information but SHE CAN'T SHARE IT RIGHT NOW because of her defense". BS!! BS!!! BS!!! That's why we CAN confront this family who is SPINNING MORE STORIES FOR THEIR DAUGHTER TO USE IN HER DEFENSE!!! Don't you get it ShopGirl????? Cindy Anthony said on live TV last night - "IF WE DON'T STOP WHAT WE ARE DOING AND SAYING, "THEY" ARE GOING TO HURT CAYLEE". This is Cindy's despicable thought process - this covers it if TES finds her little body!! It's OUR FAULT!!! WE DID IT!!! And I say to that - HOW DARE YOU CINDY!!!!! You are as low a life form as your daughter!!!

I think you might be going a little too far in calling Cindy a low life form. JMO

Yes, she needs to wake up and smell the coffee. All evidence leads to the conclusion that her granddaughter is dead. I think Cindy is off in La La land, but she is grieving. Eventually she will have to face the truth.

IDK, she is pretty much a low life. Enabling Casey, not reporting it for a month, calling in TES and then acting like she only wanted them to search for a live Caylee. She is lying to LE, to the public, she is pretty much a low life.

Okay, this is what I am talking about. Unless we have been in this situation ourselves who is to say what we would do. I know we all say if it were me I would do this and that. But until you are actually in that position, how do you know for sure what you would do. Look I am not trying to defend Cindy's actions. I just know I can't judge this women. Having lost a child myself, my actions at the time were totally out of character for the person that I really am. Grief is a crazy emotion. And believe it or not I am sure the Anthony's are greiving. I think deep down they are in disbelief their daughter could do any as horrific as kill her child accidental or on purpose. I think Cindy is grasping at straws. Now if she is trying to keep Tim from searching the woods in the event he should discover Caylee. Well, I'm with you but you know what they don't need a body to charge Casey with murder. I would like to see Caylee have a proper burial as much as anyone on this site. But it may not happen.

Everyone on the planet who is older than 5, has more than likely, lost someone important in their lives. We know grief, we know it makes you do crazy stuff. HOWEVER, grief does not make you (no matter how much denial you are in) completely shut down ALL thought processes. If Cindy insists that Caylee is alive after the proof she has been given (last Wednesday), she is deliberately IGNORING the little voice of reason in her head. That is not denial, that is helping someone cover up their crimes, that is helping proof reasonable doubt, that is covering your own butt. Denial is when you accept the truth of a matter publicly but your own head and thoughts tell you otherwise (i.e.: You go to your husband's funeral, you weep beside his coffin. The next day you wake up and set out your plate and one for him. You put it away. At 5:30, you hear a door slam outside, your head perks up. You think to yourself "Hey, Sam's home." That is denial.)

Losing a child cannot be compared to any other lose. I have lost a parent, good friend and been through divorce. But that is beside the fact. I don't know for a fact that Cindy is covering for Casey and neither do you - and that is the fact. The women is in complete denial and is makes me ashamed of a community is out to lench this women and her family for something her daughter has done. Come one - where is humanity? Be angry but don't be so freaking hateful. Behaving the way people are behaving makes you look as bad as the criminal. So don't act like criminals with hate. Have some compassion - look for facts, figure out the facts. Isn't that what this web site is suppose to be about? Not a hate moger site? I can see I do not have the popular opinion today and honestly I don't care. I don't want to be filled with hate and anger. The crime will be solved and justice will eventual be served. Just do yourself a favor - knock off the hateful comments. It is not becoming or helpful.

These people remind me so much of Kristin Rossum's parents.
How many times did they cover for their daughter? And, they still think she's innocent!

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I don't understand inviting them here because you were mad at some of the things _a few_ people were saying about them in their posts. I don't think calling such nastiness to anyone's attention is helpful, and even less so to the attention of folks who are suffering, as is. If you see a post that you feel goes to far, notify one of the mods. You can report a post by clicking on the icon in the upper left hand corner.

I'm with you on this. Why drag the family into the discussions? What does that accomplish?

I am completely embarrassed by people who feel it is their right to harrass this family and get into their face and accuse them. I don't feel we should judge anyone in this family - we certainly don't have all the facts and the LE is only releasing bits and piece - so we certainly don't have all the pieces of the puzzle yet. I, like a lot of you do feel that the evidence in this case does point to Caylee being deceased. I think that CA & GA are in protective mode for their psyche - their are in a fragile state of mind and if the only way they can cope with this is to believe that Caylee is alive out there - who are we to fault them. It does make me angry that Tim Miller is not able to do his job but I know their are still people out their searching. I am very frustrated that Casey is not speaking publicly but I'm sure it is her attorney's urging. Remember she has a high power attorney and he will do everything in his power to protect his client. I don't know how defense attorneys live this themselves?

I had pretty much the same opinion as you for the longest time. I accepted that Cindy's seeming insane statements were an act of self preservation because she simply could not face the truth. That the GP's psyches were pretty much shattered by all of this. And that we could allow for a certain degree of craziness simply because of the pain they must be in.

My opinion on that changed watching NG last night. We actually saw Cindy being not just crazy, but being deliberately manipulative of efforts to locate her grandaughter in order to make them fail. Yesterday we saw her handing TES bad tips in an effort to muddy the waters and develop reasonable doubt to her daughters guilt. We heard testimont that Cindy has known the hard fast forensic truth, and was told so directly by LE. The craziness had a much more focused goal and a much more malicious tone.

Not to mention alot of the things she was throwing out there seemed to make it apparent that she not only reads forums such as this one and others like it. But us now using info gleaned from them to add creedence to her manipulations. (the Mexico, Texas, Puerto Rico statement last night was an almost direct quote from a post on this board)

So no Cindy has lost the benefit of the doubt, and my normally infinite sympathies for a heartbroken and grieving mother or grandmother. She has become just another player or POI acting in bad faith at best and with criminal intent at worst.

And that is their problem and I doubt anything anyone says will change it. I know it is frustrating that their eyes are veiled but no one can unveil them but God.

I so agree... and my other thought - I'd be the fastest to try and stop her or you from jumping off and would give as much as I possibly could - BUT I'd be fighting anyone who tried to stop me... thus- I don't and won't defend them- but I have complete empathy as I do believe them to be innocent surviving victims of this tragedy...

I think everyone needs to put themselves in Cindy's place for a minute. I know many of you on this board must be parents and even grandparents. I, myslef, have 2 grown kids, 3 small children and a grandchild. (Although I live just outside of Memphis, TN , I am NOT that ditzy blonde to which some of you refer). I KNOW that if any of my children were missing and I was in Cindy's spot, where you LOVE your daughter and don;t want to believe that your child could possibly be a murderer of anyone much less your own granddaughter, I WOULD not BELEIVE MY GRANDCHILD WAS DEAD UNTIL I was shown that baby's dead body. THEN and ONLY then would I beleive it. Let this family hold on to their HOPE. That is ALL they have left. I sadly beleive this child is dead as well. Giving the evidence that we , as a public, have been giving. Now we all know that LE has some pretty down and dirty tactics to get peopl to confess. WIth Casey, apparently this is what it will take to get her to possibly talk. Maybe Casey is so far gone mentally that she beleives her own lies. I pray we are all wrong and the baby is found safe and sound. Remember the case (movie) they showed on tv a week or so ago abot the baby that was supposedly died in a fire, but the mother never gave up since no body was ever found? Well she was rewarded several years later when she found her daughter alive and well, . Let's just keep praying/

yanknrebel

Losing a child cannot be compared to any other lose. I have lost a parent, good friend and been through divorce. But that is beside the fact. I don't know for a fact that Cindy is covering for Casey and neither do you - and that is the fact. The women is in complete denial and is makes me ashamed of a community is out to lench this women and her family for something her daughter has done. Come one - where is humanity? Be angry but don't be so freaking hateful. Behaving the way people are behaving makes you look as bad as the criminal. So don't act like criminals with hate. Have some compassion - look for facts, figure out the facts. Isn't that what this web site is suppose to be about? Not a hate moger site? I can see I do not have the popular opinion today and honestly I don't care. I don't want to be filled with hate and anger. The crime will be solved and justice will eventual be served. Just do yourself a favor - knock off the hateful comments. It is not becoming or helpful.

Why the hand slapping? No one here has shown up on the Anthony door step. You have 12 posts here and you're assuming that this community is out to lynch the Anthony family? MY opinion is that Casey's behavior has been well known by the Anthony family for many years. Cindy's own words were; "Yes, Casey lies."

And NO, no one here is "behaving as bad as the criminal", opinions are not criminal acts. Lying to police about why your child is missing is a criminal act and continuing to lie may delay or deny justice and so can protecting the liar.

(Snipped)

Isn't that what this web site is suppose to be about? Not a hate moger site? I can see I do not have the popular opinion today and honestly I don't care. I don't want to be filled with hate and anger. The crime will be solved and justice will eventual be served. Just do yourself a favor - knock off the hateful comments. It is not becoming or helpful.

I agree. There is no need to use rude language or shouting to voice one's opinion. Websleuths is a place for civil discussion. Many of us would not be here if it weren't.

As I would tell my children, please stop screaming and use your words!

Susan

Thread title: The Anthonys Read Here

And IMHO they post here also. Or, maybe its those volunteer Administrative Assistants they advertised for.

This is not directed at anyone, just a observation of the entire board.

What kills me is that I think I've been a lot nicer than most people have about the Anthonys. The only thing I've done is say that I think they know more than they are letting on and I think George helped Casey hide the body after the fact. Which incidentally I found is an opinion, you, yourself posted at one point...

ShopGirl77
user_online.gif

This may have been covered but I haven't seen it mentioned. This has been nagging me for some time. On one of the 911 calls Cindy made, you could hear Casey say to her mom "is this how you want to play this". WTH does that mean? Play this? There's is no doubt mom & dad know something and it is all a cover up.
I've never said they should be hurt, harassed or anything AND I've ALWAYS said that these are only MY opinions (in fact it's part of my signature as well). I haven't really said anything bad about Casey. I just want her to go to jail... I've never called for her blood like some people. In fact, though I know this is an unpopular opinion, I don't even BELIEVE in the death penalty. I only want her to own up to whatever it is she's done and go to jail where she can't hurt any more children.

I am observing many things.

Including the name calling and blame shifting Cindy is doing to the rest of the world.

We all wanted to find a living, breathing, happy Caylee and bring her home. Evidence has now informed us that Caylee is deceased. Most of us accept that and adjust our thought process with the investigation.

Where in that thought process has us deserving to be called maggots, parasites and leeches?

This is because we believe in forensics instead of their lying, partying daughter? That is not name calling to Cindy's daughter, that is facts.

Cindy can excuse away all she wants, but it isn't changing America's mind about what her daughter did to her grand daughter after these evidential facts have been presented to us.

If she needs to grieve, then by all means, grieve behind closed doors instead of blame shift and call us names. Yes, I do know what I would do in this situation, I would be getting to the bottom of what my daughter did with my grand child instead of accepting that she'd rather play on her computer and paint her toenails. This is unacceptable for me and my family value level is well above that behavior.

Why the hand slapping? No one here has shown up on the Anthony door step. You have 12 posts here and you're assuming that this community is out to lynch the Anthony family? MY opinion is that Casey's behavior has been well known by the Anthony family for many years. Cindy's own words were; "Yes, Casey lies."

And NO, no one here is "behaving as bad as the criminal", opinions are not criminal acts. Lying to police about why your child is missing is a criminal act and continuing to lie may delay or deny justice and so can protecting the liar.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back