The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate that they can remain sealed when someone is charged with murder. :(

But I do recall Sheriff Kevin Beary was on tv and stated that Casey had "a bit of a criminal past."

(honestly, I could have sworn he said "long criminal history" but there's memory for you 'cause the article says different)

Guess we'll never know whether he meant that in regard to recent charges filed just prior to these theft charges, or back before she was 18. :(

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

"New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said. "

Wow! I never saw that before. Thank you very much for sharing that, Clue.

Do we know these are juvie records?

I think both...Lee's interview where he kinda suggests that perhaps she should think of what she will tell police when/if they would be called---and the parents---they have their hands in lots...jmo

I believe GA cleaned the car after it was brought home from the tow yard. I believe he testified as much before the GJ and probably told what was in the trunk by way of smell, fluids, etc. I think that is why he was so upset the morning of the GJ - knowing that what he was going to say would help indict his daughter. I, for one, do not believe GA knowingly helped with any part of the murder, disposal of the body, clean up of the aftermath. Subconsciously, I believe he had to know what the smell was in the back of his daughter’s car, but he is truly in deep denial.

CA is just nutso

I would think that GA realized that the car was evidence once CA made that call and they smelled that smell. I heard and I can't remember where... that CA said that when the police didn't pick up the car, she was getting rid of stuff. Like washing the pants. I think, it was in her interview with LE.

Early on CA made a very strange statement when confronted that Caylee may be dead, she said something like "oh no, NOT AGAIN" - I thought that was VERY strange. I remember asking if anyone knew if there had been a child prior.

:clap::clap::clap: CA sure does make strange statements... I've been going back looking at early coverage! Doing that sure shows so much :confused::confused::confused::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388202,00.html

"CA Quote from above link" July 22, 2008
Cindy Anthony said her daughter "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story."

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Monday. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

:furious:More denial??? CA said this one July 17th.... Gee I wonder what she would change about saying this?? She knew something was wrong!!:furious::furious:

"I’ve had the feeling the past couple of weeks that Casey's been holding back," the grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told MyFOXOrlando.com. "I’ve been asking to speak with my granddaughter and she’s been making excuses that I can't talk to her because she’s with someone else or she’s swimming or napping."

For reference link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,384963,00.html

:clap::clap::clap: CA sure does make strange statements... I've been going back looking at early coverage! Doing that sure shows so much :confused::confused::confused::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:!

Cindy Anthony said her daughter "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story."

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Monday. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

There IS a clear picture. KC's "reasons" are she didn't want to be jailed. She hasn't been honest with anyone about anything.

Poor CA. LE cannot be bamboozled that easily.

I'm just surprised she didn't finish this comment with "... and how dare the police ask my KC for a clear picture. Just who do they think they are, anyway?". :crazy::waitasec:

I would think that GA realized that the car was evidence once CA made that call and they smelled that smell. I heard and I can't remember where... that CA said that when the police didn't pick up the car, she was getting rid of stuff. Like washing the pants. I think, it was in her interview with LE.

it was! And, they confronted her about the "mistruth" of her statement that LE did not pick up the car for days.

I believe GA cleaned the car after it was brought home from the tow yard. I believe he testified as much before the GJ and probably told what was in the trunk by way of smell, fluids, etc. I think that is why he was so upset the morning of the GJ - knowing that what he was going to say would help indict his daughter. I, for one, do not believe GA knowingly helped with any part of the murder, disposal of the body, clean up of the aftermath. Subconsciously, I believe he had to know what the smell was in the back of his daughter’s car, but he is truly in deep denial.

CA is just nutso

GA used to be LE. If ANYONE should have known not to clean the car, it was GA. He knew what decomp smells like.

That being said... he WAS more honest with LE than anyone else has been. And, he did not perjure himself on the stand.

There IS a clear picture. KC's "reasons" are she didn't want to be jailed. She hasn't been honest with anyone about anything.

Poor CA. LE cannot be bamboozled that easily.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: So true!

I'm just surprised she didn't finish this comment with "... and how dare the police ask my KC for a clear picture. Just who do they think they are, anyway?". :crazy::waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good one! I sure wouldn't put it past her!

I think a lot of these media interviews & videos r going to come back to haunt them! JMO :rolleyes:

Okay here's what gets me. They are always saying they can't tell the whole story because it would endanger Caylee, family, etc. I just don't get this. Isn't the big threat with kidnappers usually something like "If you go to the police, we'll kill the kid" . I would never imagine it to be "Well its okay if you go to the police and give them hints, just as long as you don't tell the whole story." If a kidnapper had Caylee and had threatened KC with going to the police, I would think they would be just as "endangered" be giving out hints. Does this makes sense? It sounded better in my head:crazy:

Okay here's what gets me. They are always saying they can't tell the whole story because it would endanger Caylee, family, etc. I just don't get this. Isn't the big threat with kidnappers usually something like "If you go to the police, we'll kill the kid" . I would never imagine it to be "Well its okay if you go to the police and give them hints, just as long as you don't tell the whole story." If a kidnapper had Caylee and had threatened KC with going to the police, I would think they would be just as "endangered" be giving out hints. Does this makes sense? It sounded better in my head:crazy:

It makes sense to me!! If someone was missing in my family r friends I sure wouldn't wait till trial to tell what I know.. :furious: As JB says KC is waiting to do.

Yeah they told KC she can give hints only! It was in the her script they gave her! :doh::deal::steamed:

Exactly, and who would believe kidnappers anyway? What's to say that the child isn't in grave danger no matter what...of being exploited, raped, tortured or murdered, whether or not someone else co-operates? What percentage of the kidnapper population puts the kidnapee through the best private schools, sends them on to college and then pays for their wedding. A kidnapped child is by definition in danger. That's why most parents want all the help they can get to fetch them back. Except KC, not so much...which is why it appears to almost everyone that she's guilty as sin in the demise of Caylee. Who trusts people who stole their child but not the police and the FBI?

Here's my 2 cents for what they're worth: I think they're involved in a massive cover-up and have been since they realized Caylee was dead and KC killed her. Cindy washed the pants knowing full well they held evidentiary value, IMO. I also don't think it's an accident that there isn't more evidence in the trunk. As far as CA goes and her incessant non-stop babbling, I turn to William Shakespeare - "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

ITA! The A family has a common goal today, to claim Caylee is alive and out there to save KC. Even if KC were to beat the rap due to a technicality or well-intended juror the A family is doomed.

LA may already be the first victim, GA will soon follow.

I just don't know about LA, but I think he's a lot harder/tougher than we imagine, and perhaps less trustworthy as well.

George is already a broken victim. When KC's trial is over, I fear he won't survive long mentally or physically.

Once the dust settles and there is no more cause, no more fighting, CA will crumble and become a shadow of her former glory.

Here, I respectfully disagree. Based on my knowledge and deep understanding of a woman who could be her mental "double," Cindy will heap 95% of the blame for Klee's fate on everyone but Cindy.

If Klee is never found, Cindy will blame the media, EQS, LE, and all of America because critical months were "wasted" looking for a dead Klee.

If Klee's remains are found, Cindy will blame the media, EQS, LE and all of American for "putting Klee in a coffin" because KC was arrested, ergo prevented from helping in the search, and because critical months were "wasted" looking for a dead Klee.

There is now a malignant cancer in the family caused by the loss of Caylee that they will never heal, they will never be able to sit down, discuss, bond, be the same as a family unit. The same way it eats at OJ for what he did and his life has never been the same, he felt compelled to write, 'If I Did It' -- the same will befall the A's.

You cannot ignore this and move on. It will eat at them all and affect them all in different ways... they may win some battles but the war is already lost.

If KC beats the murder charges and goes free, she will be completely elated and will never, ever look back. And I think she will be particularly gratified and amused at all the destruction, embarrassment, and shame her parents suffer.

I guess this makes me either a cynic or a stark realist. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member