The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't lose another one." This is the quote from the interview with the local Orlando reporter who then asked, "another one, Cindy? What do you mean?" CA did not answer. The reporter found it very disturbing at the time, suggesting that CA believed that Caylee was deceased, although denying it publically.

"They want a CLEAR picture and she can't give them a CLEAR picture." The A's have tried to sell the idea that KC will throw out hints, say "partial truths" and if she is questioned long enough, the truth will come out. As in, she has told the truth, in her way.

Which parts of her statements are out and out lies and which parts are hints and which parts are half-truths?

I mean really, do we need a code breaker to understand what she is saying? What are they talking about here? "She is telling the truth, in her way, but they are not listening." Huh? Well, I think about this and say, "maybe so!"

If so, then her story is calculated so as to be completely unbelievable, incapable of being corroborated and designed to point back to herself. Let's see where that takes us?

She told LE she took them to Universal so they could do a backwards kind of investigation. Was she telling them the truth, but not in words, right then? Her actions scream "Hey, I do not work here, it is obvious, but I brought you here because you can so easily prove I have been lying for years. I have been telling everyone in my world that I am an event coordinator here but I am not, have never been. Go from there. I am not stupid, I brought you here for a reason and gave you a wild story that no one with a brain would believe. You have a brain, do the math. I am guilty, but I will never tell you anything more."

How could she possibly believe that they wouldn't find out that she didn't work there, within a few minutes. She was taking them to the lies.

Zanny the Nanny. "Ok, look, I took you to a place where a ZFG visited. When you showed me her picture, I told you I didn't recognize her. Like just HOW many ZFG's ARE THERE at the Sawgrass apartments!!! ONE! And she doesn't live there, never has. Just visited. So you showed me 12 different ZFG's and I told you I recognized none of them. I didn't. There is no ZFG, the Nanny, there never was. That is why you can't find her. I read her (name tag from work, employee ID badge, whatever), that she left in her car when she went to look at the apartment. I was there, in the parking lot, trying to find somone home that I could hang out with for a while, because I knew some people who lived there, and everyone else would think I was "working", but no one was home. The car was starting to reek and was walking around outside, calling people, that is how I saw her name tag. It was pure luck, because now I had a real name for "Zanny". I watched her come out of that apartment. I am telling you details about her that can be corroborated, so you will know that I WAS THERE. The last person I "saw Caylee" with was ZFG on the 17th, because that is where I left her - at Sawgrass - while ZFG was there, maybe she saw me. Ask her. The rest is just fluff, like the vacation I went on to Tampa with her and the car wreck cra*p, that was all for mom, she buys everything I say.

In the meantime I have been living like there is no tomorrow, because there isn't for me, I am going to jail forever, or maybe even to the death row. I had nothing to lose by extending my freedom, by any means necessary, for as long as possible. Go look online, I am all over the place, partying with a Hip-Hop, DJ, new beau. Are you kidding me??? The last man I will ever date and he is cool, and cute, and fun, and we party hard and have a lot of sex. What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

Does this make sense to anyone?

"I can't lose another one." This is the quote from the interview with the local Orlando reporter who then asked, "another one, Cindy? What do you mean?" CA did not answer. The reporter found it very disturbing at the time, suggesting that CA believed that Caylee was deceased, although denying it publically.

It also made me wonder if there had been anther child which had died at some time.

That jumped out at me too. Yes, he was embellishing to make his point....

Something I mentioned on a different thread that jumped out at me as "revealing" -

In LA's interview with LE, he stated that when he went into the garage, he smelled this horrible smell (chuckle, chuckle) "for the first time".

Why would he add "for the first time". To me, this would infer that he's smelled it before, and he's covering his tracks. So he either sub-consciously or consciously added "for the first time" to the end of that sentence to elaborate or "make a point" to LE.

I've listened to that interview at least three times and been so jolted, each time, by his weird/untimely "chuckle chuckle" that I've overlooked his "for the first time" remark.

Thanks for the heads up.

I remember this interview. When CA stated "I can't lose another one." I took it to mean, like you, that she knew Caylee was dead and that KC did it and she would lose her too when she went to prison.

"They want a CLEAR picture and she can't give them a CLEAR picture." The A's have tried to sell the idea that KC will throw out hints, say "partial truths" and if she is questioned long enough, the truth will come out. As in, she has told the truth, in her way.

Which parts of her statements are out and out lies and which parts are hints and which parts are half-truths?

I mean really, do we need a code breaker to understand what she is saying? What are they talking about here? "She is telling the truth, in her way, but they are not listening." Huh? Well, I think about this and say, "maybe so!"

If so, then her story is calculated so as to be completely unbelievable, incapable of being corroborated and designed to point back to herself. Let's see where that takes us?

She told LE she took them to Universal so they could do a backwards kind of investigation. Was she telling them the truth, but not in words, right then? Her actions scream "Hey, I do not work here, it is obvious, but I brought you here because you can so easily prove I have been lying for years. I have been telling everyone in my world that I am an event coordinator here but I am not, have never been. Go from there. I am not stupid, I brought you here for a reason and gave you a wild story that no one with a brain would believe. You have a brain, do the math. I am guilty, but I will never tell you anything more."

How could she possibly believe that they wouldn't find out that she didn't work there, within a few minutes. She was taking them to the lies.

Zanny the Nanny. "Ok, look, I took you to a place where a ZFG visited. When you showed me her picture, I told you I didn't recognize her. Like just HOW many ZFG's ARE THERE at the Sawgrass apartments!!! ONE! And she doesn't live there, never has. Just visited. So you showed me 12 different ZFG's and I told you I recognized none of them. I didn't. There is no ZFG, the Nanny, there never was. That is why you can't find her. I read her (name tag from work, employee ID badge, whatever), that she left in her car when she went to look at the apartment. I was there, in the parking lot, trying to find somone home that I could hang out with for a while, because I knew some people who lived there, and everyone else would think I was "working", but no one was home. The car was starting to reek and was walking around outside, calling people, that is how I saw her name tag. It was pure luck, because now I had a real name for "Zanny". I watched her come out of that apartment. I am telling you details about her that can be corroborated, so you will know that I WAS THERE. The last person I "saw Caylee" with was ZFG on the 17th, because that is where I left her - at Sawgrass - while ZFG was there, maybe she saw me. Ask her. The rest is just fluff, like the vacation I went on to Tampa with her and the car wreck cra*p, that was all for mom, she buys everything I say.

In the meantime I have been living like there is no tomorrow, because there isn't for me, I am going to jail forever, or maybe even to the death row. I had nothing to lose by extending my freedom, by any means necessary, for as long as possible. Go look online, I am all over the place, partying with a Hip-Hop, DJ, new beau. Are you kidding me??? The last man I will ever date and he is cool, and cute, and fun, and we party hard and have a lot of sex. What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

OMG, this is the most horrifying, creepy, pitiful--and likely explanation of CA's reasoning I've read anywhere. Not only that, but until now I've never felt anything except loathing toward CA, and you've messed that up for me, too. :) Good work!

OMG, this is the most horrifying, creepy, pitiful--and likely explanation of CA's reasoning I've read anywhere. Not only that, but until now I've never felt anything except loathing toward CA, and you've messed that up for me, too. :) Good work!

In my opinion there is NO explanation for CA's reasoning. She does not reason in a logical path, but a circular one. She is not in denial but now out for self preservation and what she can make financially off of this tragedy.

I voted covering up and truly believe that they're definitely circling the wagons at CA's insistance.

Is LA a smoker does anyone know?

If you listen to the conversation with KC here LA's conversation with KC

at about 10:28 – 10:35 into the conversation there are two audible sighs from him. If he's not puffing on a cigarette back-to-back then I would guess they are sighs of exasperation.

I don’t notice any indication of expelling smoke during the rest of the conversation.

They've covered up for this cow for years. This is just one more time to them and CA is practiced in it.

I think that CA is a narcissitic bully and the rest are absolutely terrified of setting her off on a tirade. So, they go along.

"What have your done" Cindy's statement to Casey upon entering the bedroom the night of the 15th. I don't think there ever was denial.

I put undecided since their is a line between denial and covering up, however I do think that the A's were in denial, but then found out after the fact what really happened and then began covering for KC.

Dot'sEyes -

---------------------------------------------------

Yep. I said wayyy back that she was partying "frenetically" after it happened. Probably for the reason you stated above. And then, to try to:

blur the picture

Why? To forget the crime. Once you cross that line, there are no encumbrances, you have no reason to reflect on what you have done, everything is relative and there are no boundaries. She doesn't feel she owes an explanation. It's none of the world's business.

I would think that GA realized that the car was evidence once CA made that call and they smelled that smell. I heard and I can't remember where... that CA said that when the police didn't pick up the car, she was getting rid of stuff. Like washing the pants. I think, it was in her interview with LE.

With the pants smelling as bad as they must have, I have wondered why Cindy just didn't throw them away!! I do think that is what most people would have done. Washing something that must have been so putrid would not have removed all of the smell imo and my feeling is I wouldn't want to put something so nasty into my washer. I'm more inclined to think she was trying to help get rid of evidence because of washing them rather than just pitching them in the trash where they could have been retrieved unwashed by le.

Years ago at a grouphome I worked at we got a new resident who brought his clothing from home, it was horrible the conditions he had lived in, everything so urine soaked etc, we tried to wash things running them through the washer several times but you just couldn't get that smell out and finally we had to give up and throw them away.

VB

Dot'sEyes: "In the meantime I have been living like there is no tomorrow, because there isn't for me, I am going to jail forever, or maybe even to the death row. I had nothing to lose by extending my freedom, by any means necessary, for as long as possible. Go look online, I am all over the place, partying with a Hip-Hop, DJ, new beau. Are you kidding me??? The last man I will ever date and he is cool, and cute, and fun, and we party hard and have a lot of sex. What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

YES.

Concentric: Yep. I said wayyy back that she was partying "frenetically" after it happened. Probably for the reason you stated above. And then, to try to:

blur the picture

Why? To forget the crime. Once you cross that line, there are no encumbrances, you have no reason to reflect on what you have done, everything is relative and there are no boundaries. She doesn't feel she owes an explanation. It's none of the world's business.

ITA

Quote: If Klee is never found, Cindy will blame the media, EQS, LE, and all of America because critical months were "wasted" looking for a dead Klee.

If Klee's remains are found, Cindy will blame the media, EQS, LE and all of American for "putting Klee in a coffin" because KC was arrested, ergo prevented from helping in the search, and because critical months were "wasted" looking for a dead Klee."

I regret I can't properly attribute this (saw referenced on another post w/out original poster's name) as truer words were never spoken. Have said exactly this, realizing of course that anytime someone claims there has been a 'kidnapping,' particularly where time is allowed to pass, w a little smoke and mirrors or slight of hand, should remains ever be found, the blame can be shifted. It was clear from early on CA herself had already begun the blameshifting and scapegoating, "They are putting Caylee in a coffin." Infuriating. Crazymaking. Really CA, and just imagine they borrowed KC's (your) car to do it. P-leeeez.

(And I know, I need to figure out how to do multiple quotes!)

Denial, because it is the only way they can keep their sanity. I was in denial at first myself and I don't even know the child or her mother. For a grandparent to bear this they would have to believe it didn't happen the way everyone says it did, how could anyone stand the pain otherwise.

Denial, because it is the only way they can keep their sanity. I was in denial at first myself and I don't even know the child or her mother. For a grandparent to bear this they would have to believe it didn't happen the way everyone says it did, how could anyone stand the pain otherwise.
And several months later...still denial...? Especially with the country force feeding you reality on an hourly basis? Most people in traumatic denial don't have the masses force-feeding you reality...and they aren't in denial this long. No way.

How could anyone stand the pain? I have a 20 year-old daughter and two year-old granddaughter and God forbid we were ever living this nightmare I will tell you how I could stand it: Because the pain of never knowing where my granddaughter was; plus seeing the ultimate cost of 20 years of enablement, inaccountability and deceit; seeing my daughter w/out desperately needed counsel and treatment; and of keeping her ill and/or a prisoner of deceit, would be INFINITELY GREATER. JMO

I doubt very much that Cindy's actions involve anything close to protecting Casey. I believe they have everything to do with making certain that HER image is protected at any cost. As she continues to act out and say outrageous things, the result of the trial will have one of 2 outcomes: Casey is innocent (Cindy is vindicated and Casey will be back into the family fold, held forever to Cindy's making sure Casey knows she owes her. Further, Casey's attempt to escape Cindy's clutches will have been thwarted and Cindy wins.) Casey is found guilty (Cindy is left being a victim of the system who just wouldn't listen to her about how her daughter was innocent and everything that LE presented was a lie meant to slander her and her family. HER. Cindy as victim is a role she "absolutely from day one" has loved.

Cindy doesn't lose either way. It was never about Caylee. Don't we all agree that Cindy has made this more about HER than Caylee? How she is suffering. How she can't eat, sleep, etc. How HER life has been disrupted. I find it quite telling that Casey refuses her visits.

Re bolded area above, I submit there's a much different, and equally likely future for Casey if she's vindicated: Within the first week, NY publishers will be in a bidding war, trying to pay her to do a "tell-all" about her life with the A family and also her version of what's happened to her and Klee since June 16th including her "false arrest," yadayadaya. (Ghost writer provided at publishers' expense.)

I can conservatively foresee a 7-figure book advance, plus of course additional $$ for film and magazine rights.

With money pouring into her bank account, Casey will be both rich and famous within weeks of her vindication, and she will be able to thumb her nose at CA and GA as she waltzes out the door of their house, climbs into her new sports car, and heads for her dream home.

I like your version better, Debs, but I'm afraid mine may be closer to the truth.

What about all of the theft charges? How will she waltz away on those?

That's another thing that bugs me, CA can't even address the fact her daughter is a thief. How can she address the fact she killed her daughter. All of them know about KC stealing and lying, but it sounds like CA just fluffs it off, "oh, she may have told some half truths" What Ever !!!:behindbar

ITA

Quote: If Klee is never found, Cindy will blame the media, EQS, LE, and all of America because critical months were "wasted" looking for a dead Klee.

If Klee's remains are found, Cindy will blame the media, EQS, LE and all of American for "putting Klee in a coffin" because KC was arrested, ergo prevented from helping in the search, and because critical months were "wasted" looking for a dead Klee."

I regret I can't properly attribute this (saw referenced on another post w/out original poster's name) as truer words were never spoken....Have said exactly this, realizing of course that anytime someone claims there has been a 'kidnapping,' particularly where time is allowed to pass, w a little smoke and mirrors or slight of hand, should remains ever be found, the blame can be shifted. It was clear from early on CA herself had already begun the blameshifting and scapegoating, "They are putting Caylee in a coffin." Infuriating. Crazymaking. Really CA, and just imagine they borrowed KC's (your) car to do it. P-leeeez.

Kiki, the original message was mine (deleted by me soon after because I felt badly about being such a cynic), but
more importantly, YOU have just authored a new and perfect word for the entire A family's behavior: "Crazymaking."

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member