The Blood Droplets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
deandaniellws said:
Whatever Jane, we can disagree about this. ANYWAY...if you are really interested in stuff like this, they have a new branch opening at Sam Houston. I think if I was young again, just starting out in a career, I would have made this type of work my career instead of teaching. I think it is so VERY interesting. Hey guys...how many of you would have a career change if you could start over? I believe the classes are starting this next fall. Their criminal justice dept. is just great!!! My son was in the victim studies. He is going to be a drug and alcohol psychiatrist. He is focusing on the family unit and abuse within it. I am so proud of him. A shrink in our family. LOL. His dad would be proud. I hope he can see him from heaven!:angel: His stepfather says, "Here son, practice on your Mom and figure out how to make her normal!" :loser:He tells his SF that I am out of his field of speciality! LMAO!!! He does stuff at the prison. He doesn't like it though. He says that is not his field over there. I told him he had to learn to "shrink" more than one kind of situation! He is a real sweetie.
My son, when not overseas fighting for his country ,is a correctional officer at a prison for the criminally insane. One of the inmates sent him a "love brick" for his going away gift before he deployed. Ask your son about those.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
My son, when not overseas fighting for his country ,is a correctional officer at a prison for the criminally insane. One of the inmates sent him a "love brick" for his going away gift before he deployed. Ask your son about those.

That's one of the most stressful jobs there is Jane. I don't know how they put up with that crap day after day, but I have a lot of respet for them. I'm thinking "love brick" is a bodily function that we don't want to discuss too indepth???? :eek: :eek:

Jeana (DP) said:
That's one of the most stressful jobs there is Jane. I don't know how they put up with that crap day after day, but I have a lot of respet for them. I'm thinking "love brick" is a bodily function that we don't want to discuss too indepth???? :eek: :eek:
Exactly- they really are crazy in that place. I am glad it exists as some of those inmates are so mentally disturbed that they trully are dangerous to society. The things he has told me would curl toenails and make you shake your head in disbelief.

Exactly- they really are crazy in that place. I am glad it exists as some of those inmates are so mentally disturbed that they trully are dangerous to society. The things he has told me would curl toenails and make you shake your head in disbelief.

Well, if you ever want to share, start a thread. I'll make some popcorn and sit back and read them. I think we don't give those officers enough credit. Might open some eyes!!! Besides, they don't make nearly enough money to deal with all that mess day after day.

I will. I have no idea what it is..but it couldn't be good.:waitasec:

Jeana (DP) said:
Well, if you ever want to share, start a thread. I'll make some popcorn and sit back and read them. I think we don't give those officers enough credit. Might open some eyes!!! Besides, they don't make nearly enough money to deal with all that mess day after day.
Are you SURE you want to EAT while reading some of that stuff? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :silenced:

Jeana (DP) said:
:D :D :D I can deal. I don't get grossed out too easily. I have two boys. :D
LOL, I also have two boys, so I know what you mean. Boys tend to like gross things. To them it's not gross, it's funny.:laugh:

cami said:
Well a butcher only works one area of the kitchen--meat cutting, unlike the chef who rules the whole kitchen--cutting, dicing, slicing. So a butcher would use either a curved bladed knife or a cleaver as opposed to the straight blade of a chef's knife.

Here's a link

We all call them butcher's knives though, just habit so carry on!
Just like here in Texas where I live. When you order a coke....they ask you what kind. EVERYTHING here is a coke. I like Diet DR. Pepper. My husband actually likes "coke". I am trying to cut down on it though. I have RA and Lupus. Carbonated drinks and the caffeine in them are bad for those diseases.

handled with love and compressed into a brick it is thrown at correctional officers all the time.

Hence the name love brick.

handled with love and compressed into a brick it is thrown at correctional officers all the time.

Hence the name love brick.
That is so gross. Do they get punished when they do stuff like that? :eek:

deandaniellws said:
That is so gross. Do they get punished when they do stuff like that? :eek:
IMO, they should be put in solitary confinement for doing that. I couldn't handle working in that type of atmosphere.

Not necessarily, the only reason I have to measure is because I am trying to recreate something not come up with something new. The blood has to be pretty darn close to where it is found on the shirt and I don't have unlimited funds for t shirts or time. I need to be able to cast off the blood and show that it could happen and this is the angle the knife was held in order to cast off the blood onto the shirt. If correct it will also line up with the angles of the wounds. It is clearly outlined on some of the links posted here and measuring and triangulation is what the pros do.
I have a scientific calculator so doing the math won't be hard for me. I wish I could get Dr. Lee to do it for me but my mason jar doesn't have that much funds in it. LOL LOL

aaaaahahahahahah I'd donate to your mason jar but I don't think you take loonies do you?

Jeana (DP) said:
You may change your tune about Dr. Lee if you saw his actions in the Michael Peterson case. He made me absolutely sick when I saw the documentary on that murder trial and I know how the expert witness discovery is supposed to work. In my opinion, he was trying to make the evidence fit the opinion he got paid for. I'm happy the jury didn't buy it.

I completely agree Jeana, I lost total respect for Lee in that case.

If you remember the documentary, they brought in that Nova Scotia case where they recreated the fall down the basement stairs. He, Clayton Johnson, recently won a huge compensation package from the NS government for wrongful arrest and convinction. The CA held back exculpatory medical evidence from the jury. That's the case Camilla discussed with her blood expert.

Mr Lee has some tarnish on his image not only from the crimminal charges recently filed but his remarks in BOTH Petersen cases. IF you have enough money it seems like he or Cyril Wetcht will support your point of view.

sharpar said:
Mr Lee has some tarnish on his image not only from the crimminal charges recently filed but his remarks in BOTH Petersen cases. IF you have enough money it seems like he or Cyril Wetcht will support your point of view.
Yeah, I am real disappointed in what has happened.:(

deandaniellws said:
Just like here in Texas where I live. When you order a coke....they ask you what kind. EVERYTHING here is a coke. I like Diet DR. Pepper. My husband actually likes "coke". I am trying to cut down on it though. I have RA and Lupus. Carbonated drinks and the caffeine in them are bad for those diseases.
I think it's a Southern thing. I always order Coke too even though I like Pepsi better. Usually resturants carry either all Coke products or all Pepsi products. When you order Coke do they ask you what kind? Hee I know they are hard on the kidneys too. I can't give them up though.

Jeana (DP) said:
All this talk of knives. I can't even keep my knives on my countertop any more because of what Darlie did. Everytime I would walk by and see that block of knives sitting there, I'd think about how very easy it was for her to just walk past and grab one and ruin so many lives. Makes me sick.
I do the exact same thing Jeana. I was worried it was only me. The knives pull out of the block so easily and I can see her doing it. Makes me sick as well

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back