The Blood Droplets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
way off topic
Jane,
I got my eyes checked and it's one of my other meds causing the blurriness. He did about a 2 hour exam checking for all the scary stuff and ruled everything else out. I changed the med and everything is all clear!

beesy said:
way off topic
Jane,
I got my eyes checked and it's one of my other meds causing the blurriness. He did about a 2 hour exam checking for all the scary stuff and ruled everything else out. I changed the med and everything is all clear!
I am glad they figured it out. :angel:

deandaniellws said:
That is so gross. Do they get punished when they do stuff like that? :eek:
They are in solitary confinement all the time most are too dangerous to have together- they are criminally insane. One inmate has killed at least 2 other inmates at different facilities and when moved has to confined like they show Hannibal Lector with the bite mask on, and wheeled on a dolly. Others have to be heavily medicated in order to keep them from self multilation. It is sad mainly, to see how deranged the human mind can become.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
Which way did your RX go up or down in power.
It wasn't the Rx, it was that one med causing the blurriness. He could tell when he tested my eyes without my contacts that the Rx was fine. Cleared right up, not to fret I'm glad that's all it was. Of course I was imagining all the scary stuff. I was darn sick of having beer goggles.

They are in solitary confinement all the time most are too dangerous to have together- they are criminally insane. One inmate has killed at least 2 other inmates at different facilities and when moved has to confined like they show Hannibal Lector with the bite mask on, and wheeled on a dolly. Others have to be heavily medicated in order to keep them from self multilation. It is sad mainly, to see how deranged the human mind can become.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: No wonder my son wants his own private practice. LOL.

Valinda said:
LOL, I also have two boys, so I know what you mean. Boys tend to like gross things. To them it's not gross, it's funny.:laugh:
What is the grossest thing they have done?

I have a huge list of individual and brothers together gross things.
My boys are 21 and 23 and if you go to the apartment of the 23 year old gross doesn't do it justice.

When they were 3 and 5 they decided to have a peeing contest. To see how far they could stand back and still hit the toliet. I found the 5 year old perched on the back side wall of the tub and aiming not very successfully. I just had cleaned and scrubbed their bathroom and it is all white. I handed out mops and rags and made them clean up their contest.

They still to this day when we had a family camping trip- They went in the woods and tried it again. They came back around the campfire declaring who was the winner. The other grumbling that being able to hold it for 6 hours first, did not make the other one a winner just a longer stream. At this point my mother-in-law and I told them you guys will be sharing a tent as this contest is not going inside the RV.

Boys tend to never grow up when they are around other male siblings. My husband and his brothers still have some gross things they will laugh at and still do when we get them together. My father-in-law is no help he laughs at them and I would call that encouragement. I had all sisters so this was a real shock when I realized how men are still boys at heart no matter their age.

What is the grossest thing they have done?

You didn't ask me, but my oldest boy (26 years old) and his friends in Jr. High used to mix food during lunch time to see who would eat the grosest concoction and try to make the other boys puke. Peeing off the balacony was a biggie too. My middle boy (12 years old) doesn't have that in him, thank God.

Jeana (DP) said:
You didn't ask me, but my oldest boy (26 years old) and his friends in Jr. High used to mix food during lunch time to see who would eat the grosest concoction and try to make the other boys puke. Peeing off the balacony was a biggie too. My middle boy (12 years old) doesn't have that in him, thank God.
School food must be better where you live. I remember just getting it on a tray and looking at it, let alone tasting it was enough to make me puke. School food has that smell and I have never smelled it anywhere else. A mixture of bleach and TV dinner smell.

School food must be better where you live. I remember just getting it on a tray and looking at it, let alone tasting it was enough to make me puke. School food has that smell and I have never smelled it anywhere else. A mixture of bleach and TV dinner smell.

I think it must be!~!! :waitasec: That don't sound toooooooo good. My daughter brings her lunch and my son sometimes too, but they subcontract it in now, so there's some competition to make it good. They've got a lot of different choices.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think it must be!~!! :waitasec: That don't sound toooooooo good. My daughter brings her lunch and my son sometimes too, but they subcontract it in now, so there's some competition to make it good. They've got a lot of different choices.
They catered the lunches at my children's private school when they attended. We got the menus two weeks ahead of time. The parents would select the lunches their children wanted and send it in a week ahead of time. My kids loved it. It was like eathing out at different cool restaurants each week. (The restaurants catered in one week blocks.):dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back