The British Royal Family #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 75 years old and in very poor health. It appears that his daughter has ghosted him for far less than, say, Prince Andrew appears to have done. He's apparently tried the normal channels to salvage their relationship. I could go on. As far as I can tell, he's got nothing to lose and stands to gain probably quite a lot of money. Hard to put myself in those shoes. It'll be interesting to see more of the true story unfold in the lawsuit over the letter. jmo

BBM Nothing except reuniting with Meghan.

The money and the relationship are mutually exclusive IMO.

BBM Nothing except reuniting with Meghan.

The money and the relationship are mutually exclusive IMO.

That's why I mentioned she's ghosted him. Nothing he's said he's tried has worked, and the relationship is already lost. Plus, I'm not sure why the money and the relationship would be mutually exclusive, per se.

Yup. The more someone stalks me, the more distance I’m going to put between myself and them.

And bad people do live to be 75. Being old does not equate to being harmless.

No one's forcing her to give him the time of day. And she hasn't. So, worst case scenario, he's making some money off the situation. Silk purse from a sow's ear, as it were.

That's why I mentioned she's ghosted him. Nothing he's said he's tried has worked, and the relationship is already lost. Plus, I'm not sure why the money and the relationship would be mutually exclusive, per se.

She clearly hasn't ghosted him, since the lawsuit is regarding a letter she wrote to him. And we have no idea what other attempts she has made in private to communicate/reconcile with him. He's the one saying he wants to have a relationship with her, but then he trashes her to the press. It's emotional blackmail, pure and simple.

BBM Because if he truly wants to reunite with Meghan he needs to shut his trap. He can't have it both ways, as much as he would like.

It’s a great pity they can’t take legal action against Thomas for his interview every 30 days threat until the Duke and Duchess speak to him. I just can’t believe a Father doing this to his own daughter the little girl he once held in his arms in the hospital after she was born.

I had to change the channel when he came on Good Morning Brittain yesterday as I would have ended up needing a new tv from smashing the one I have got.

I’m imagining what it would be like for any of us who cuts someone out of our lives to have that person essentially harass us by going on television repeatedly to “reach out.” I know what any therapist’s view of this would be. It’s insane. It’s like he’s stalking her via the media. It’s sick.
We have no idea what MM may have done behind the scenes to her Dad. Only 2 ppl know the true story, TM and MM...JMO

She clearly hasn't ghosted him, since the lawsuit is regarding a letter she wrote to him. And we have no idea what other attempts she has made in private to communicate/reconcile with him. He's the one saying he wants to have a relationship with her, but then he trashes her to the press. It's emotional blackmail, pure and simple.

BBM Because if he truly wants to reunite with Meghan he needs to shut his trap. He can't have it both ways, as much as he would like.

The letter was written in August 2018 -- nearly a year and a half ago. He claims he's had no contact since then (or in the same relative time frame) and she hasn't disputed it. She also hasn't mentioned her father one time other than to file a lawsuit that I'm aware of. Although I haven't followed it closely over time, so maybe I missed something. Zero contact and no mention for over a year from a favorite child with a new husband and a new baby is definitely ghosting. As I said, if my child did that, I'm not sure how I would react. But I wouldn't be pleased. And I'm not the type to turn into a puddle, so I likely wouldn't be begging her back.

Do you think Meghan will make contact with her father? Can this situation be resolved? Will Thomas be giving interviews every 30 days for the rest of his life?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member