The British Royal Family #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who is paying for their security now?
Questions will be asked in Parliament.
We better not get stuck with it. I knew Canada wouldn't be their final destination. After Canada refused to pay for them, they bolted to La la land. Elections are coming up in November, wanna bet M will be front and center ....

So much for wanting to live outside of the spotlight...

^^^^^^
“Royal courtiers believe the decision to move full-time to the US makes a mockery of the couple’s earlier pledge that they chose Canada because they wanted to live in a Commonwealth country.

One said: “We are stunned and horrified. The country is going through a traumatic event at the moment. They have a beautiful cottage in Windsor where they could have based themselves.

“It’s just a stone’s throw away from where the Queen and Prince Philip are in self-isolation.

“Prince Charles and Prince Andrew are both out of action too for very different reasons.

“This was an opportunity for them to put country before their own interests. California isn’t going anywhere”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have fled Canada and moved to California amid the coronaviruspandemic, it has been reported.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex left Canada before borders closed due to the outbreak of the deadly bug, according to The Sun.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'flee coronavirus in Canada for new home'
As a Canadian who lives in BC, I wondered how long they would last in that quiet, secluded area on Vancouver Island. Not long it seems lol. I'm sure they enjoyed the beautiful scenery and smalltown friendly atmosphere for awhile but not for the long term! So they have 'escaped' in the middle of a worldwide health crisis to the USA of all places, and LA to boot! Good move, not. Especially as the USA has the most Corona cases in the world now. It seems to me that that secluded and well protected house on Van. Island was ideal for the interim til this crisis is all over. But they couldn't wait lol. We Canadians aren't complaining though! ;) The USA is welcome to them!

King Felipe makes hospital visit in gloves and face mask during coronavirus pandemic

King Felipe of Spain makes hospital visit in gloves and face mask during coronavirus pandemic

Felipe visited a Spanish emergency hospital on Thursday alongside health ministers, and the royal wore a face mask and gloves for the occasion, making sure to protect against the coronavirus. The hospital was built in the space of just a few days, and the monarch thanked those who were involved in its speedy erection, adding that the hospital acted as a source of hope for the Spanish people.

As a Canadian who lives in BC, I wondered how long they would last in that quiet, secluded area on Vancouver Island. Not long it seems lol. I'm sure they enjoyed the beautiful scenery and smalltown friendly atmosphere for awhile but not for the long term! So they have 'escaped' in the middle of a worldwide health crisis to the USA of all places, and LA to boot! Good move, not. Especially as the USA has the most Corona cases in the world now. It seems to me that that secluded and well protected house on Van. Island was ideal for the interim til this crisis is all over. But they couldn't wait lol. We Canadians aren't complaining though! ;) The USA is welcome to them!
We cant boot them out because she's an American. Sigh.....

The Royal Family
·
"This is a hard time for everyone, as we are all asked to stay at home to stay safe. But for some of you it is even harder, because home is not a safe place.

"I can only imagine that being asked to stay there could feel very isolating and frightening for you and your family.

"It may mean spending more time with the person who is harming you.

"If this is your situation, or you are worried about someone else, I want you to know that you are not alone.

“Even if you cannot leave your home, you can call the National Domestic Abuse Helpline or contact one of the domestic abuse charities. Please stay safe and get help."

- The Duchess of Cornwall

Follow the below links for more information about staying safe during this difficult time ⬇️

➡️ https://www.refuge.org.uk/
➡️ http://safelives.org.uk/news-vi…/domestic-abuse-and-covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members