The British Royal Family #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Middleton has revealed her children are having a sunflower-growing competition with Prince Louis taking the lead - resulting in a grumpy Prince George.

The Duchess of Cambridge gave each child sunflower seeds and encouraged them to plant their own so they could watch it grow.

But George is 'a little grumpy' about the fact Louis is winning, Kate revealed.

Prince George 'grumpy' after little brother Louis beats him in competition

View attachment 252999

I like the style of this dress. I'm not sure why she's wearing her pearls underneath her dress, but she looks great in this. She kept it simple with a broach. Cullinan V brooch.

Getty Images

Who knew QE2 showed show much legs back in the day!
original

Getty Images

If you're into royal fashion you can see the 254 picture catalogue here

November 1977

I don't think she intended for the pearls to end up underneath the dress -they just slipped. Maybe too short? However, I will say this: She didn't need them. I love, love, love this dress. So flattering on her. So feminine. My kind of dress.

And the Cullinan V? My kind of brooch, for sure!

I don't think she intended for the pearls to end up underneath the dress -they just slipped. Maybe too short? However, I will say this: She didn't need them. I love, love, love this dress. So flattering on her. So feminine. My kind of dress.

And the Cullinan V? My kind of brooch, for sure!

Good point about the pearls.

It's so beautiful.
_Brooch.jpg

I wonder who's going to inherit it. Princess Anne? Charlotte? Prince William?
Queen Elizabeth's Jewelry at Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's Wedding

It's so beau103845"]View attachment 252999

I like the style of this dress. I'm not sure why she's wearing her pearls underneath her dress, but she looks great in this. She kept it simple with a broach. Cullinan V brooch.

[/QUOTE]
That outfit is a cape with a long-sleeved dress of the same fabric underneath.

She is wearing the pearls with the dress, not the cape, as properly done. You wouldn’t wear pearls on the outside of a buttoned coat, would you?

And the Cullinan brooch is just outstanding. She wears it so very well.

It's so beau103845"]View attachment 252999

That outfit is a cape with a long-sleeved dress of the same fabric underneath.

She is wearing the pearls with the dress, not the cape, as properly done. You wouldn’t wear pearls on the outside of a buttoned coat, would you?

And the Cullinan brooch is just outstanding. She wears it so very well.[/QUOTE]

I don't own pearls, and I don't know anything about them, so yes, LOL, I"d probably wear them on the outside of my cape :D

I'm loving this bracelet, The Rose of York Bracelet/County of Cornwall Bracelet. Such a beautiful gift.
0f86b0e5b0cd80dea3dbcb721d38cf26.jpg

"This distinctive bracelet, featuring a rose made of diamonds and rubies, was Queen Mary's wedding present from the people of Cornwall. (You'll sometimes see it called the County of Cornwall Bracelet for this reason.) The central rose element on the bracelet is detachable, able to be worn as a brooch or a pendant. The piece is one of the most statement-making bracelets in the royal collection, and the Queen (who received it as wedding present from Queen Mary in 1947) still wears it occasionally."
The Top Ten: Queen Mary's Jewels | The Court Jeweller

Duchess of Cornwall reveals she can't wait for her next visit to Australia as she becomes local charity's patron

The Duchess of Cornwall has revealed where she would like to travel to after lockdown as she joined a virtual chat with a charity last week. Camilla told Australian charity Givit that she hopes to see them "sooner rather than later," as she spoke with founder Juliette Wright over video call.

During the call, the Duchess spoke of her "love" for Australia and described previous trips to the country as "wonderful". Givit is a not-for-profit organisation that directs donated funds and goods to people and communities in times of need.

Camilla told Juliette: "I think you're absolutely incredible. I don't know why nobody's thought of this before. It's a really inspirational idea, especially in Australia which is so huge. You've got so many miles to cover."

Juliette said she was looking forward to meeting the Duchess when she comes to Australia, to which Camilla replied: "Well I can't wait for my next visit, and I've got so many things I want to do and see in Australia The visits I've had there have been so wonderful. I love Australia. I love the Australian humour. I like the rather laid-back attitude about Australia. We always have a good laugh."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slymorrigan