Status
Not open for further replies.
new to me:

2WP7T7NAUFFRRNR232HPXAK2KE.jpg

L4HP4YNKHB46U7BD5UJ22W3KZE.jpg

HKQGI4Y2KTWI772Q7EOOPD7FBA.jpg

6GVAADIZFQE5VH7M6QJ4CYX3RY.jpg

Images from The royal family's baby photos

Is that last one from Charlotte's baptism? Or christening? I can't remember what it's called, sorry. Jmo

Where Prince William and Prince Harry’s Relationship Stands Today

William is so tired and done with the drama of it all,” a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. “Seeing Harry cut ties with virtually every aspect of his English life and identity is so hard to fathom.”

William has his own family and his own considerable responsibilities and destiny to fulfill.

I think unless Harry comes back to the UK and makes truly supportive moves and comments, the gap will just deepen.

Much like Edward VII and his brother who became King George VI

Thanks you @mods for clearing the thread up this evening, much appreciated.

This article made me smile. I've read many times that the Queen uses the bag to signal to her staff; makes perfect sense.

Barack Obama's protocol chief tried to hold the Queen's handbag | Daily Mail Online

'We don't know what's in the bag. But we never touch the bag' :D

Marshall explained that she later learned the Queen may actually use her bag as a means of signaling to her staff - which is why she almost always has it on her arm. According to the protocol expert, the positioning of Her Majesty's bag indicates to staff when they need to step in and interrupt a meeting - without the Queen actually needing to verbalize when she no longer wishes to speak to someone.

'If it's on one part of her arm, it means the meeting is going fine, leave me alone. But if she lowers it, it means, "End this now. I want to go,"' Marshall explained.

Last edited:
PH has his own family and his own considerable responsibilities and destiny to fulfill. And his wasn’t handed to him.

May PW, PH and their families both do well and prosper. It may be that PW’s sons will serve him well in the capacity PH would have done thereby preparing them in their role after PW is gone. Only time can tell.

MOO

Last edited:
Thanks you @mods for clearing the thread up this evening, much appreciated.

This article made me smile. I've read many times that the Queen uses the bag to signal to her staff; makes perfect sense.

Barack Obama's protocol chief tried to hold the Queen's handbag | Daily Mail Online

'We don't know what's in the bag. But we never touch the bag' :D

Marshall explained that she later learned the Queen may actually use her bag as a means of signaling to her staff - which is why she almost always has it on her arm. According to the protocol expert, the positioning of Her Majesty's bag indicates to staff when they need to step in and interrupt a meeting - without the Queen actually needing to verbalize when she no longer wishes to speak to someone.

'If it's on one part of her arm, it means the meeting is going fine, leave me alone. But if she lowers it, it means, "End this now. I want to go,"' Marshall explained.
What an interesting story.

I cannot imagine how terrifying it would be so see the frozen stares as she reached towards Her Majesty, The Queen's handbag.

And what an interesting name: Capricia. It's lovely, but memorable. I'm rather happy it's not my name. I'd feel awful if I didn't lo0k like a beautiful Greek nymph.

I do SO miss photos of Her Majesty, The Queen out in her daily activities. Oh goodness, I do want to see her in public again.

As much as it is inevitable, I'm not ready for King Charles and I do very much want to see Her Majesty, The Queen as happy and slyly clever and funny as we have always had.

What an interesting story.

I cannot imagine how terrifying it would be so see the frozen stares as she reached towards Her Majesty, The Queen's handbag.

And what an interesting name: Capricia. It's lovely, but memorable. I'm rather happy it's not my name. I'd feel awful if I didn't lo0k like a beautiful Greek nymph.

I do SO miss photos of Her Majesty, The Queen out in her daily activities. Oh goodness, I do want to see her in public again.

As much as it is inevitable, I'm not ready for King Charles and I do very much want to see Her Majesty, The Queen as happy and slyly clever and funny as we have always had.

So agree with Capricia! Such a beautiful name.

I'm not one to shower praise on the BRF -any of them, but I have to say that the Cambridges seem to be lovely parents. They also have a humble quality about it that is refreshing.

One of the items I've read recently that I found impressive is that the children "eat what is put before them". I think that's wonderful, and teaches respect for others namely, in this instance, the people responsible for the meal. Good in any case, but especially so in the case of royal children. They will learn to be cognizant of the incredible privilege they enjoy, entwined with responsibility -noblesse oblige.

I just can't wrap my mind around this. Such a strange video. Lip readers apparently said that PC told H that he and Camilla had to leave, but then H and M leave. Also, I just didn't see any animus evident.

I did notice this, though: PC didn't say goodbye to M. Camilla seemed to say an exceedingly quick one to both of them. In this formal kind of event, though, I would think PC would certainly say goodbye to M. These people are so, so schooled in etiquette. It's in their bones. Just seems sort of odd. (One of the reasons Princess Diana, Fergie, Meghan, etc.'s various faux pas stand out, is that they are set against the backdrop of incredibly intricate and detailed royal etiquette, in which everyone else has been schooled from birth. Some of them, on occasion, "let their hair down" in public in casual settings, but they ALL are deft in courtesy and etiquette at formal events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme