The British Royal Family #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarence House shares touching new portrait of Duchess Camilla

The Duchess of Cornwall celebrated her 73rd birthday on Friday, and it certainly looks like she received plenty of well wishes from her family, fans and the organisations she works so closely with. And while Clarence House released two beautiful new photographs of Camilla to mark her big day, the royal household also shared some sweet messages from her charities and patronages on Friday – including a special drawing of the royal by Dame Esther Rantzen, founder of The Silver Line.

The sweet illustration shows Camilla holding a birthday cake that reads: "Happy Birthday to Camilla, with love and best wishes from Esther and all your fans in The Silver Line!" The star signed the picture: "Esther 17/7/2020."

camilla-portrait-z.jpg

Camilla's birthday sweet illustration from Esther

Oh, I love her walking to the church! I can't wait to see the photos.

This reminds me of The Queen's family during WWII, making the best of a bad situation and dealing with it all with grace.

I also think this makes for a profoundly romantic and happy wedding, free of all the mega-wedding-whoopla. It firmly places Beatrice as a sincere and modest person in my book.

Do we know if William and Catherine or Edward and Sophie attended? It only takes 10 couples to get to 20 guests.

I can't wait to see the photos. Her Majesty, The Queen looks lovely in that fresh green and Prince Philip looks quite well

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi look so in love in first wedding photos

Buckingham Palace has released two photos from Princess Beatrice's wedding to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. The couple stunned royal watchers when the palace confirmed the pair had married in a private ceremony at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge Windsor on Friday 17 July, which was attended by the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and close family.

Princess Beatrice looks stunning in a vintage dress by Norman Hartnell, on loan from Her Majesty The Queen, while her new husband is smart in his morning suit. Like most royal brides, the Princess kept the identity of the designer secret until her big day.

princess-beatrice-official-wedding-photo-2-z.jpg

Princess Beatrice wore a dress loaned from the Queen (Image: Benjamin Wheeler)

Her auburn hair was styled in loose waves and she accessorised with the Queen Mary diamond fringe tiara from the Queen's personal collection. Her new wedding band made from the traditional Welsh gold could be seen on her ring finger. Beatrice also held a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, which included traditional sprigs of myrtle.

princess-beatrice-official-wedding-photo-z.jpg

The new bride and groom posed with the Queen and Prince Philip (Image: Benjamin Wheeler)

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi look so in love in first wedding photos

Buckingham Palace has released two photos from Princess Beatrice's wedding to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. The couple stunned royal watchers when the palace confirmed the pair had married in a private ceremony at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge Windsor on Friday 17 July, which was attended by the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and close family.

Princess Beatrice looks stunning in a vintage dress by Norman Hartnell, on loan from Her Majesty The Queen, while her new husband is smart in his morning suit. Like most royal brides, the Princess kept the identity of the designer secret until her big day.

princess-beatrice-official-wedding-photo-2-z.jpg

Princess Beatrice wore a dress loaned from the Queen (Image: Benjamin Wheeler)

Her auburn hair was styled in loose waves and she accessorised with the Queen Mary diamond fringe tiara from the Queen's personal collection. Her new wedding band made from the traditional Welsh gold could be seen on her ring finger. Beatrice also held a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, which included traditional sprigs of myrtle.

princess-beatrice-official-wedding-photo-z.jpg

The new bride and groom posed with the Queen and Prince Philip (Image: Benjamin Wheeler)
The photo with the bower is beautiful

And I think the dress really suits her so well ( just not a fan of puff sleeve addition. But it does have a retro feel that really looks beautiful on her.

I absolutely LOVE that Beatrice has surprised everyone with both the wedding and the dress. Not a single tabloid (spouting "what Beatrice wore" type headlines this morning) got it right!! I've never been a huge fan of the York girls but they have both gone up in my estimation loads lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme