The British Royal Family #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry is the only Royal that has actually has had a job, or risked his safety for anyone else.
Meghan was used to working with professionals not courtier staff. Kate was emotional and jealous, having tantrum about flower girl tights. DM is in a nexus with the Royals and Royal staff, as so much money is to be made selling information about the Royals. For example today's news is all about PCs bathing habits.

Kate has received much negative press, as have most of the BRF, Daily Mail connections or no. However, Kate hasn't gone to an impoverished country and whined about her situation to the entire world; nor been captured sticking out her tongue; wearing a coat(!) (I didn't anyone else wearing one that day, maybe there was, but surely very, very few.) with the two top buttons only closed; etc, etc. etc. (Gee, what would anyone think? Oh, yes, what everyone did think: "MM's pregnant!) It's ironic that Kate, pregnant, has an emotional moment, and is called out for it, yet MM is excused for the same things.

People can disregard and denigrate criticism of these very visible members of the BRF, but the fact remains that they, themselves, have generated it. Certainly, there are going to be people who simply like Kate and don't like MM, but the above comment goes to show that it works the other way as well. MM was welcomed into the BRF in an extraordinary way, complete with PC walking her down the aisle; being invited, in what was a notable exception, to Sandringham at Christmas before she was even part of the BRF and other instances, with even PH commenting that Kate had been wonderful to her. MM has been photographed sticking out her tongue on multiple occasions, sneering, scheduling conflicting events/messages with other royals, etc. Yet pregnant Kate has an emotional moment, is called out.

Captain Tom Moore knighted by the Queen during private ceremony at Windsor Castle

Fundraising hero Captain Tom Moore has been knighted by the Queen during a unique private ceremony at Windsor Castle.

The 100-year-old Second World War veteran earned himself the honour after raising almost £33m for the NHS as it battled to cope with the coronavirus crisis.

Donations came flooding in after Sir Tom set out on his challenge to walk 100 lengths of his Bedfordshire garden before his special birthday earlier this year, and his achievement led to the prime minister nominating him for the award.

skynews-sir-tom-moore-captain-tom-moore_5042086.jpg

Image:Sir Tom had earlier tweeted that it was going to be a 'very special day' for him
While other investitures due to be held at Buckingham Palace and the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh in June and July were postponed, a special exception was made for Sir Tom.

The unprecedented personal ceremony was staged in Windsor Castle's quadrangle on Friday, with Sir Tom's daughter, Hannah Ingram-Moore, son-in-law Colin Ingram, grandson Benjie and granddaughter Georgia watching.

The Queen, 94, has been staying at Windsor during the COVID-19 pandemic for her safety, but carried out the official engagement in person.

The palace said Her Majesty used a sword that belonged to her father, George VI, for the ceremony.

Princess Beatrice inherits titles from Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's family after secret royal wedding

The royal family has welcomed Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi to the Firm following his secret marriage to Princess Beatrice in Windsor on Friday 17 July. While their future children will be in line to the throne, the Duke of York's eldest daughter has also inherited titles from her husband's side of the family, becoming an Italian 'Contessa' or 'Nobile Donna' (noble woman).

Edoardo's father Count Alessandro Mapelli Mozzi, 68, who descends from Italian aristocracy, told Mail Online prior to the wedding: "Edoardo is the only male descendent taking the family into the next generation. He is a count – his wife will be a countess automatically and any of their children will be counts or nobile donna."

Princess Beatrice inherits titles from Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's family after secret royal wedding

The royal family has welcomed Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi to the Firm following his secret marriage to Princess Beatrice in Windsor on Friday 17 July. While their future children will be in line to the throne, the Duke of York's eldest daughter has also inherited titles from her husband's side of the family, becoming an Italian 'Contessa' or 'Nobile Donna' (noble woman).

Edoardo's father Count Alessandro Mapelli Mozzi, 68, who descends from Italian aristocracy, told Mail Online prior to the wedding: "Edoardo is the only male descendent taking the family into the next generation. He is a count – his wife will be a countess automatically and any of their children will be counts or nobile donna."

Ooh, I quite like the title "Contessa Beatrice Mozzi"

It's romantic

Kate has received much negative press, as have most of the BRF, Daily Mail connections or no. However, Kate hasn't gone to an impoverished country and whined about her situation to the entire world; nor been captured sticking out her tongue; wearing a coat(!) (I didn't anyone else wearing one that day, maybe there was, but surely very, very few.) with the two top buttons only closed; etc, etc. etc. (Gee, what would anyone think? Oh, yes, what everyone did think: "MM's pregnant!) It's ironic that Kate, pregnant, has an emotional moment, and is called out for it, yet MM is excused for the same things.

People can disregard and denigrate criticism of these very visible members of the BRF, but the fact remains that they, themselves, have generated it. Certainly, there are going to be people who simply like Kate and don't like MM, but the above comment goes to show that it works the other way as well. MM was welcomed into the BRF in an extraordinary way, complete with PC walking her down the aisle; being invited, in what was a notable exception, to Sandringham at Christmas before she was even part of the BRF and other instances, with even PH commenting that Kate had been wonderful to her. MM has been photographed sticking out her tongue on multiple occasions, sneering, scheduling conflicting events/messages with other royals, etc. Yet pregnant Kate has an emotional moment, is called out.
I disagree with your assessment. MOO the RF hated MM before she married Harry, tried to dissuade Harry from marrying her.
It is actually very typical family dynamic. Harry turns out to have enormous backbone and the family bullying stiffened his resolve.

MOO Kate is and MM is fine. Did they have a moment? Not meaningful in my opinion. But selling the incident means $$$ to the seller and the distributors.

MOO for me the Queen selling gin is the best idea in along time, MOO beats the selling of details of their bathing habits.

Last edited:
Sorry folks ... three posts about Dame Vera were removed inadvertently. They have been reinstated.

I disagree with your assessment. MOO the RF hated MM before she married Harry, tried to dissuade Harry from marrying her.
It is actually very typical family dynamic. Harry turns out to have enormous backbone and the family bullying stiffened his resolve.

MOO Kate is and MM is fine. Did they have a moment? Not meaningful in my opinion. But selling the incident means $$$ to the seller and the distributors.

MOO for me the Queen selling gin is the best idea in along time, MOO beats the selling of details of their bathing habits.

You don't want to know about Prince Charles' bathing habits? Seriously??????

Thanks for that little interlude Cags .. 14 out of 17 here. Granny would probably wrap my knuckles because I didn't get them all :D

I got Cockney accent, Mr. Blobby, and Henry VIII wrong

LOL I'll definitely forgive you for Mr Blobby, I think we'd all rather forget about him!!

Where was your Granny from?

Princess Beatrice stayed the night before at her fathers home, walked to the church and had only a single bridesmaid. She wore the wedding dress she had planned to show off back in May and guests had an outdoors reception at Royal Lodge.

Oh, I love her walking to the church! I can't wait to see the photos.

This article says 17th July is also Camilla's birthday so I bet they've had a lovely celebratory day together.

I'm confused though (or my eyesight's gone wrong) but the description of this photo released today by the Queen, says "The monarch looks elegant in a pale pink ensemble" but that definitely is yellow, right?

Why Princess Beatrice's wedding date holds special meaning for the Duchess of Cornwall
I think it's that blush almost nude pink that looks cream from a distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miket377