The British Royal Family #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here know if there have ever been any photos published of Anmer Hall since the Duke and Duchess made it their home?

Diana statue to be installed on her 60th birthday

A statue of Diana, Princess of Wales, commissioned by the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex, will be installed on what would have been her 60th birthday, Kensington Palace says.

It will be placed in the garden of the London palace on 1 July 2021.
The statue was commissioned by the princes in 2017 to mark the 20th anniversary of their mother's death and to "recognise her positive impact".
On Monday it will be 23 years since she was killed in a car crash in Paris.

Kensington Palace said installation of the sculpture had been delayed by the coronavirus pandemic, but it would be unveiled in the Sunken Garden next year.
It has been created by artist Ian Rank-Broadley, whose portrait of the Queen appears on all UK coins.

Further details of the design will be announced later, according to Kensington Palace.
Can't wait to see this.

Does anyone here know if there have ever been any photos published of Anmer Hall since the Duke and Duchess made it their home?
I've seen a couple of "zoom glimpses".

Would so like to see the whole enchilada! I always love seeing the decor in these fabulous places. I loved what we've seen of the Kensington apartment.

Tricia and I have discussed the issues we've had in this thread and the decision has been reached to close the thread permanently.

Excerpt from The Rules:

WS Administration has the right to close any thread, and to delete any post, which we deem inappropriate. The decision to close a thread, or to delete or edit a post is solely ours. We adhere to a strict policy of striving to maintain interesting and productive discussions for the benefit of the WS community.

As such, threads that create an unnecessary amount of conflict, and serve no constructive purpose, may be closed at the discretion of the WS staff.

Do not open another thread.

For those members who are loyal fans of the BRF, perhaps you can continue through private conversation where you can add up to 20 members of your choosing to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro