The British Royal Family #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little birds is singing that PH and MM not only have purchased a home in Santa Barbara but moved six weeks ago. Someone will surely jump on this news if true. For now it remains MOO I suppose.

A little birds is singing that PH and MM not only have purchased a home in Santa Barbara but moved six weeks ago. Someone will surely jump on this news if true. For now it remains MOO I suppose.

Is this an anonymous birdie lol?

HRH Anne at the Olympics, my favorite!!!

Royal Family shares photos of Princess Anne at 1976 Olympics | Daily Mail Online

IMHO, this is a family snap, not taken during the Olympics at all:

31778038-8612167-The_Instagram_story_also_celebrated_Anne_s_accomplishments_in_ev-m-26_1597068754976.jpg

image from linked article

Haven’t read the book but this quote describes my reaction to the excerpts I’ve seen (which read like a favorable and intimate autobiography by Meghan herself.) MOO
Meghan herself is presented as a paragon. Who could resist her? Certainly not Harry, who in the four years since they met, has gone from a fun-loving royal – the most popular member of the 'Firm' – to the angst-ridden 'woke prince' of LA.

It is likely the book will make particularly hurtful reading for the Queen, the grandmother Harry has said he 'adores', if indeed a copy finds its way to Balmoral, where she has just begun her summer break.

And it will no doubt bring back painful memories of the Diana years which soured many a holiday on Royal Deeside.

So will she read it? Says a lady in waiting firmly: 'She won't!'

That could be the wisest verdict on this whole sorry saga.

ETA: to clarify. What I’ve read seems as though it was written by Meghan. I’ve been reluctant to criticize. This book may have pushed me over the edge. In the style, more so than the content is the genius, and may mean the takedown of the Duchess. IMHO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member