The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
97FC08ED-2751-429D-8062-4D6BB087ABF9.jpeg 7EDC2CAA-651C-4537-8DFF-323E4D3C1838.jpeg

The Queen dazzled in green today as she was pictured at the Newbury races.

The monarch was all smiles at the Berkshire race course as she was seen with legendary jockey Frankie Dettori.

She mingled among other well-heeled racegoers as her great-grandaughter Mia Tindall, the daughter of Mike and Zara Tindall, was seen laughing with her father as Zara competed at the Burnham Horse trials.

The Queen beams in green at Newbury races as great-granddaughter Mia Tindall enjoys bungee bounce | Daily Mail Online

He's the name behind such successful shows as American Horror Story and Glee.

But Ryan Murphy has revealed that one idea he wasn't able to get off the ground was a season of his FX series Feud, that would focus on the strained relationship between Prince Charles and Princess Diana.

'I thought I was going to [make it] for a while, I just decided that I couldn’t find my personal way into it,' the 53-year-old told Us Weekly.

Ryan Murphy says his Princess Diana vs. Prince Charles season of Feud is 'on hold right now' | Daily Mail Online

I’m glad to be honest.

You are not alone in wondering if Lilibet is ok several of us are. Her profile page comes up as error and I don’t know why or what it means.

Maybe she is taking a break. I will be taking a Social Media break next week, time to start Spring training. Winter is over. I will check in once in awhile. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member