The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother had terrible arthritic fingers. They were very large even though she was a tiny 85 lb woman. However her arthritis left her joints gigantic but Charles' fingers look fluid filled. It reminds me of when I had horrible swelling at the end of pregnancy. I don't think arthritic fingers typically look almost bursting with fluid.

My guess is psoriatic arthritis.
8 effects of psoriatic arthritis on the body
PsA results in symptoms of both arthritis and psoriasis. It causes widespread, chronic inflammation that affects the joints, entheses, the skin, and other body systems.

Nails of right hand appear unhealthy.
Psoriatic arthritis in the hands: Symptoms, pictures, and treatment

Symptoms of psoriatic arthritis in the hands
When psoriatic arthritis affects the hands, it tends to affect the joints closest to the nails, which can cause swelling in the fingers. As a result, some people confuse psoriatic arthritis with gout.

Symptoms of psoriatic arthritis in the hands can include any combination of the following:
  • stiff, painful finger and hand joints
  • swelling along the entire length of the fingers
  • swelling that mainly affects the middle finger joint
  • abnormal finger joint shape
  • pain where the tendon or ligament attaches to the joint
  • areas of scaly, silvery-white skin buildup, called plaques, that may be itchy
  • pitted nails
  • fungal nail infections
Photos of George & Amal Clooney with Prince Charles at the Prince's Trust Dinner at Buckingham Palace

benedict-cumberbatch-speaks-with-prince-charles-prince-of-news-photo-1135389491-1552425445.jpg

chiwetel-ejiofor-shakes-hands-with-prince-charles-prince-of-news-photo-1135389729-1552425232.jpg

GEORGE
Firstly, with Prince George, Kate’s final public event was the Trooping the Colour on June 15, 2013, before he arrived on the 22nd of July, 2013. Total — 37 days gap.
CHARLOTTE
In 2015, Kate and Wills visited the Stephen Lawrence Trust on March 27, before Princess Charlotte popped out on May 2, giving Kate 36 days off.
LOUIS
Finally, with Prince Louis, Kate appeared at a mental health symposium on March 22, 2018 and then he entered the world on April 23, which is 32 days difference.
Now, thanks to my trusty calc, I can tell you that gives us an average of 35 days between Kate’s final fascinator-required outing and going into labour.

Assuming reports that the Commonwealth Day service was in fact Megs’ last foray as a working royal pre-birth, that means her due date is April 15.
Six photos that confirm Meghan’s due date

My grandmother had terrible arthritic fingers. They were very large even though she was a tiny 85 lb woman. However her arthritis left her joints gigantic but Charles' fingers look fluid filled. It reminds me of when I had horrible swelling at the end of pregnancy. I don't think arthritic fingers typically look almost bursting with fluid.

I was thinking he has arthritis, and looks like diabetes, with the red, swelling, fluid retention. I could be wrong, this is not a diagnosis, just an observation.

And I agree with everyone else, if Charles is a big alcohol drinker, (and who wouldn't be in his position), he is having kidney problems.

I was thinking he has arthritis, and looks like diabetes, with the red, swelling, fluid retention. I could be wrong, this is not a diagnosis, just an observation.

And I agree with everyone else, if Charles is a big alcohol drinker, (and who wouldn't be in his position), he is having kidney problems.

Well, one would think this gentleman has good access to health care & could achieve good management of symptoms?

Perhaps he is like my husband, taking some doctor's advice rather lightly?

HRH Charles, you're a Grandpa, about to have another grandchild -- take care of yourself!!!

IDK JMHO YMMV

Well, one would think this gentleman has good access to health care & could achieve good management of symptoms?

Perhaps he is like my husband, taking some doctor's advice rather lightly?

HRH Charles, you're a Grandpa, about to have another grandchild -- take care of yourself!!!

IDK JMHO YMMV

Men who have health problems, especially diabetes, are the most non-compliant with medical treatment plans.

I have one of those at home, congestive heart failure, he thinks bacon is an essential food group.

Men who have health problems, especially diabetes, are the most non-compliant with medical treatment plans.

I have one of those at home, congestive heart failure, he thinks bacon is an essential food group.

BBM

Mine holds similar beliefs! Even after the stent opened up the 100% blockage. o_O

Hhhmm, Meghan declines our fashion advice, I'm afraid HRH Charles will decline our health advice.

Sir, please walk more, watch your salt, drink less alcohol, and go for a relaxing ride more often!

images

Here to put up my hand as a recidivist diabetic
Off topic i know but i am no royalist!

In my head, i know that i have diabetes and it makes me tired,irritable,grumpy,unwell ect
But
A little part of me thinks that it will somehow be different for me...,that diabetes is something for others and not me.

When i do not control my blood sugar, i am nothing short of a d1ckhead to be around (so says my wife).....biggest problem is that almost all of the recommended food for a diabetic is absolutely rank!

When i saw the diabetes nurse i told her that if the only way for me to stay alive was to eat nuts and seeds then i would sooner be dead and quickly.....if god had intended for me to eat nuts and seeds, then surely he would have equipped me with a beak?

3 years on from diagnosis and am still trying to get my head around it

Queen vetoes Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s philanthropy plans

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/16/queen-vetoes-prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-philanthropy-plans/

“They wanted their household to be entirely independent of Buckingham Palace, but were told ‘no’,” a royal source told the Sunday Times of London. “They can’t just go off and do their own thing.”

Queen says no.

Done

I can't imagine being a royal. I'd be telling people right and left to shove it.

Queen vetoes Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s philanthropy plans

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/16/queen-vetoes-prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-philanthropy-plans/

“They wanted their household to be entirely independent of Buckingham Palace, but were told ‘no’,” a royal source told the Sunday Times of London. “They can’t just go off and do their own thing.”

Queen says no.

Done

Was this something that Harry wanted, or was it Meghan's idea? I get the impression that Meghan has a lot of influence over Harry. Perhaps it's because she's older or that she has been married previously, but I sense that Meghan wields a lot of power in their relationship. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en