The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll bet they want to have a hide-a-way base in probably one of the safest places...

Harry loves Africa. I can see why. I think it was very freeing for him to work and be there. It was an education like none other. He is perhaps very much a naturalist like Prince Charles.

It’s a place that the paparazzi might not want, or dare to travail...

I believe Harry is deeply affected by all the negative press and speculation surrounding Meghan. He, after all, wrote a scathing rebuke to the press when he was dating her.

I can’t blame him. His mother was hunted. He’s dealt with it himself. Im sure neither he or Meghan were ready for her half sister’s vengeance, either. It might make me want to move to Antarctica!

So I support him in changing things up. —like no royal step picture. I’m sure Meghan feels like such a fish out of water at times, and it seems like he’s very sensitive to that. —Makes me like him all the more.

There is a worthwhile article about Meghan and Harry on the NBC News site. I don't want to post the direct link here or the title of the article as I worry that it might lead to discussion of a sensitive subject that might be considered inappropriate. Here is the link to the main NBC website where the article w/photo currently appears on the home page. NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News

Last edited:
Queen Charlotte, wife of King George 3rd, was thought to be the first bi-racial person in the Royal Family.
She and King George had 15 children, 13 of whom reached adulthood. 1770s.

When researching it, I find the Smithsonian article much better than Wiki, as anyone can edit Wiki.

As there were no cameras, they only have written history and paintings to go by but she did have an ancestor from North Africa, believed to be a Moor.

This so much reminds me of my niece and her husband and what Millennials do.

She had a baby, and she and her husband took off to Colorado and hiked and hiked and spent that summer after the baby was born, and every other summer for 3 months in Colorado.

We would get pictures of her camping and Hiking Etc. with the baby! That would be so interesting and could tie and and highlight their interests.

Again, that would be so very exciting if they took a three-month trip after the baby was 2 or 3 months old to go there. And to follow them through their Twitter, which I do not have a Twitter LOL so I will depend on all of you guys

( yes, for those that follow the Abby and Libby thread, I use the term you guys knowing most people here are women)

LOL heard it all now!! Looking forward to seeing pics of little Ian and Anna :D

• Jemima [redacted], the world's only 'asparamancer', appeared on This Morning
  • By tossing asparagus onto a tray, she claims to be able to predict the future
  • She told a stunned Holly and Phil that Meghan would have twins in the next week
  • Also revealed it would be a boy and a girl, with names including an I, N and an A

PS she should have thought about it and used something cheaper than asparagus - spaghetti, perhaps, same effect. Perhaps I might try becoming a certified* spagamancer / pastamancer / delusional charlatan.

*certified by me, obvs

US President Donald Trump will pay a state visit to Britain in June as a guest of Queen Elizabeth II, Buckingham Palace announced overnight.

The palace said Trump and his wife, Melania, had accepted an invitation from the Queen for a visit that will take place on June 3-5.

Though many other presidents have visited the monarch, only two — George W. Bush and Barack Obama — have been honoured with a state visit, which typically features royal pomp including a banquet with the Queen at Buckingham Palace.

Trump to make state visit to UK in June

US President Donald Trump will pay a state visit to Britain in June as a guest of Queen Elizabeth II, Buckingham Palace announced overnight.

The palace said Trump and his wife, Melania, had accepted an invitation from the Queen for a visit that will take place on June 3-5.

Though many other presidents have visited the monarch, only two — George W. Bush and Barack Obama — have been honoured with a state visit, which typically features royal pomp including a banquet with the Queen at Buckingham Palace.

Trump to make state visit to UK in June

Hopefully he won’t walk in front of Her Majesty this time. That made me chuckle last time.

I’ll bet they want to have a hide-a-way base in probably one of the safest places...

Harry loves Africa. I can see why. I think it was very freeing for him to work and be there. It was an education like none other. He is perhaps very much a naturalist like Prince Charles.

It’s a place that the paparazzi might not want, or dare to travail...

I believe Harry is deeply affected by all the negative press and speculation surrounding Meghan. He, after all, wrote a scathing rebuke to the press when he was dating her.

I can’t blame him. His mother was hunted. He’s dealt with it himself. Im sure neither he or Meghan were ready for her half sister’s vengeance, either. It might make me want to move to Antarctica!

So I support him in changing things up. —like no royal step picture. I’m sure Meghan feels like such a fish out of water at times, and it seems like he’s very sensitive to that. —Makes me like him all the more.

Diana was hunted. To the day she died so tragically. I was pregnant with my son Noah when we heard the news. He is now 21. In the USA, it was Labor Day Weekend. I don’t blame Harry one bit.

LOL heard it all now!! Looking forward to seeing pics of little Ian and Anna :D

• Jemima [redacted], the world's only 'asparamancer', appeared on This Morning
  • By tossing asparagus onto a tray, she claims to be able to predict the future
  • She told a stunned Holly and Phil that Meghan would have twins in the next week
  • Also revealed it would be a boy and a girl, with names including an I, N and an A
Finally! A use for asparagus that doesn’t involve ingestion *gag* :eek::D

Us Aussies will bet on anything:D
Here’s our latest odds for royal babies name, time of birth, weight, gender, day of week, godparents and day of week.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/novelty-bets/royal-betting

Ha! I know some of you guys have difficulty seeing stuff that we can see in the United States, this is the first time that I have seen I have been blocked by living in the United States. I guess I would have to be an Aussie to see this?

Can you give us some highlights?

ETA I found a couple of articles on it from the United States, and they are betting on her having the baby this week, and the name Dame Diana. I guess that's where the asparagus lady got the I and the a and the n LOL

Bets on The Royal Baby Expected to Reach $1.3 Million

Betting on the Royal Baby

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Baby Name Predictions - What Will Harry and Meghan's Baby Be Called

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190424-043600_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190424-043600_Chrome.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Ha! I know some of you guys have difficulty seeing stuff that we can see in the United States, this is the first time that I have seen I have been blocked by living in the United States. I guess I would have to be an Aussie to see this?

Can you give us some highlights?

Blocked in the UK, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads