The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a second that Meghan is naive. She is a woman who has lived, been married before, held jobs and is worldly. One cannot make her out to be an innocent teenager, no matter how one tries.

Obviously, she was not raised in Royal Circles, as were Diana and Sarah Ferguson but that doesn't make her naive. Yes, there would be a huge difference in lifestyles but she did live with Harry for awhile before the marriage.

She is well educated, very clever and I believe she knew 'most' of what she was getting into and that Harry did his best to 'lift the veil' on how things would be. Harry was even doing that in the engagement interview, saying that they would NOT READ any of the articles in the papers.

I also think its perfectly normal for two brothers, however close, to each marry and then go about their own lives in separate homes, sometimes miles away from one another. It is not, to me, a sign of trouble between them.

The papers just want to make money, spread rumours and they have a captive audience in the masses. IMO

True, CNN in the states has gone downhill since they started focusing on politics 24/7. They weren't always all politics all the time and did an exemplary job with any/all national and world news events. Actually, CNN still provides outstanding coverage of major *Breaking News* in the U.S. and internationally, but the rest of their typical daily programming leaves a lot to be desired. CNN International, which we usually watch when traveling, is superior to other worldwide news sources and much less political than its U.S. counterpart.

I agree @BetteDavisEyes. Thanks. I always liked CNN for news but don’t watch anymore.

I don’t discuss politics and certainly am not going to listen to it.

Imagine being a worker at Frogmore at this time. I’m sure any outside communication has been confiscated.

Unless we see smoke signals from a chimney like when there’s a new Pope. :D

The birth of the Royal baby would leak someone in the hospital will text someone in TMZ or the Daily Mail no way is the big cash on offer not going to be taken.

The birth of the Royal baby would leak someone in the hospital will text someone in TMZ or the Daily Mail no way is the big cash on offer not going to be taken.

I don't know about England, but hospital workers get fired here in the United States for releasing medical information about movie stars, famous people. HIPPA laws and all that.

I don't believe for a second that Meghan is naive. She is a woman who has lived, been married before, held jobs and is worldly. One cannot make her out to be an innocent teenager, no matter how one tries.

Obviously, she was not raised in Royal Circles, as were Diana and Sarah Ferguson but that doesn't make her naive. Yes, there would be a huge difference in lifestyles but she did live with Harry for awhile before the marriage.

She is well educated, very clever and I believe she knew 'most' of what she was getting into and that Harry did his best to 'lift the veil' on how things would be. Harry was even doing that in the engagement interview, saying that they would NOT READ any of the articles in the papers.

I also think its perfectly normal for two brothers, however close, to each marry and then go about their own lives in separate homes, sometimes miles away from one another. It is not, to me, a sign of trouble between them.

The papers just want to make money, spread rumours and they have a captive audience in the masses. IMO
Agree!

Ms Nicholl told Fox: “William was concerned about how quickly the relationship had moved and wanted to make sure that Harry was making the right decision.

“What was intended as well-meaning, brotherly concern and a bit of advice went down quite badly with Harry, who felt William wasn't being as supportive as he might have been.

“William is very protective of Harry. He loves Harry - but their relationship was always going to change when Harry married.

"And very reliable sources have told me that the relationship has gone through really challenging times since Harry and Meghan started dating."

‘Harry didn’t take it well’ - Prince William’s ‘concern’ sparked royal RIFT claims expert

Thu, Apr 25, 2019 | UPDATED: 08:37, Thu, Apr 25, 2019

Prince Harry wants ‘to be his own person,’ live separately from Prince William, says royal expert

Princes William and Harry leading separate lives may actually be a positive move for the British monarchy.

The siblings stirred headlines on Sunday after they were noticeably distant during church services. Witnesses claimed William, 36, and Harry, 34, didn’t speak to one another outside of St. George’s Chapel in Windsor, neither before or after church.

Harry and his wife, Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, have recently left Kensington Palace for Frogmore Cottage, their new home on Queen Elizabeth II’s Windsor estate. The move, which will separate the couple from William and his spouse, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, coincides with the arrival of their firstborn due sometime this spring

Prince Harry wants ‘to be his own person,’ live separately from Prince William, says royal expert

“I was told by one of their friends that Harry would travel to Toronto in those early weeks of their courtship with just one protection officer, in a baseball cap, dressed down, looking absolutely ordinary, not always flying in first-class,” said Nicholl. “He deliberately entered out those journeys to Meghan being as normal as possible, and then some days he’d go to her house and come out with friends. They were seen in Meghan’s neighborhood all before it was public knowledge that they were a couple.”

Not only did Harry fall head over heels for the star, but Markle soon found herself in London
Prince Harry was ‘worried’ about not finding a partner, wanted to start a family quickly, book claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24