DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Ship‏Verified account @chrisshipitv
Confirmed. Meghan is in labour. This from Buckingham Palace

D54q4JAXoAAsd4n.jpg

8:57 AM - 6 May 2019

Ok, About the due date.

Is it true that the Dr goes by the first day of your last period. If so then what mm told Dr is the due date. Also I know of women that have had a period or 2 when pregnant. I also believe that the baby will come when it’s ready.

Still on fence to whether or not it’s twins. Last pic or two of her in public she was huge and had weeks to go.

The Duchess of Sussex has gone into labour with her first child today as both royal household members and the world eagerly anticipate news on the Queen's eighth great-grandchild.

Meghan was taken to hospital early this morning, having been more than a week overdue, and her husband Prince Harry is currently with her, Buckingham Palace announced.

Royal baby: Meghan Markle in early stages of labour, Kensington Palace says | Daily Mail Online

Wonderful news to hear!! This is exciting!

Ok, About the due date.

Is it true that the Dr goes by the first day of your last period. If so then what mm told Dr is the due date. Also I know of women that have had a period or 2 when pregnant. I also believe that the baby will come when it’s ready.

Still on fence to whether or not it’s twins. Last pic or two of her in public she was huge and had weeks to go.
Yes, that is true. The Day 1 of the cycle begins when the flow (shedding of uterine lining) starts. Twins almost always arrive early because they run out of real estate. I don't even think mandatory bed rest can stop them. It’s likely just a whopper of a baby, like my last one. Spent 5 weeks on bed rest and she still came early at nearly 9lbs.

I wonder if they waited until contractions were 2 minutes apart before they told the press, so as not to have the reporters waiting around for hours and maybe to give the illusion that this part of life, too, seems painless and easy :)

Good luck Megs and Harry !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member