The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to buy one and i do not even really cook! Lol As Ive said, my main food source is ice cream :D But my brother LOVES different deli quickies and cooks.

Just as an FU to the press ahem, and to donate to a great cause

It’s on Amazon! And look at those reviews :D

View attachment 189061 View attachment 189060

Oh my

Deli quickies :oops::oops: Hahahaha

Not editing because hilarious

DELICACIES

I watched a few videos, though I could be wrong, but I think Harry was speaking to Meghan and not to the other female who is wearing a black hat and who is also moving and turning her head around
Looks like she is just off to the side/ next to or slightly behind of Harry since his body seems to be turned slightly
I could be wrong but I think its Sophie, Countess of Wessex
Looking over more photos of the day and trying to figure out the hat...I think it could be Sophie, Countess of Wessex? Her daughter Lady Louise is next to her and in other photos I see Prince Edward in that back row as well

This aol article has a few videos, some close up
Video of Prince Harry 'scolding' Meghan emerges: 'She looks like she is about to burst into tears'

What they don’t tell you in the article is the noise volume? Big music, thousands of marching troops, etc.

I’ll bet she didn’t hear him the first time? It looks like she got it the second time and clearly adjusted herself.

Harry looks serious, yes, getting everyone lined up, but I’m not sure I’d interpret this as scolding...

Poor Meghan, she’s a first time mom full of hormones, right now... she did fine. Though she still needs a new stylist... Stat!

I don’t envy the press gauntlet newcomers especially are subjected to in the BRF, that’s for sure. Didn’t Kate have a hard time in the beginning? And Diana was just plain stalked...

I’m going to buy one and i do not even really cook! Lol As Ive said, my main food source is ice cream :D But my brother LOVES different deli quickies and cooks.

Just as an FU to the press ahem, and to donate to a great cause

It’s on Amazon! And look at those reviews :D

View attachment 189061 View attachment 189060

I don’t cook much either, so I read the cookbook, drooled over the food and passed it on to a good friend. Maybe she’ll make me something from it. :p

Poor Meghan, she’s a first time mom full of hormones, right now... she did fine. Though she still needs a new stylist... Stat!

I don’t envy the press gauntlet newcomers especially are subjected to in the BRF, that’s for sure. Didn’t Kate have a hard time in the beginning? And Diana was just plain stalked...
:eek: RAF jets & numerous kinds of 'security' aircraft overhead also.

She did do fine, people here know she's new to ALL things 'Royal' & the whole British culture come to that. No one expects her to know these things either.
Little things like this are NOT disrespectful or offensive to anyone. And she's clearly trying.
No-one values the opinions of the Mail, Express or whatever other rags, they're a joke as far as 'News' media is concerned.

She'll be fine :)

E5C864AA-29EF-40DD-B899-A7330ECC933D.jpeg

Meghan Markle is said to be invited by the Queen to the Scottish hideaway for a few days as a birthday treat, a royal source claimed.

The special gift will also mark baby Archie's first holiday when he travels with his parents to the Balmoral Estate.

The Duchess of Sussex will be celebrating her 38th birthday on August 4.

A cloe source told the Sun on Sunday that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and baby Archie will be given their own wing in the estate, as well as enjoying a traditional afternoon tea with the Queen.

Meghan Markle to be treated by Queen to 'special gift' for 38th birthday

upload_2019-6-15_20-34-36-gif.188981

Get up you wipper snapper
As The Queens colourful outfits have been a big topic lately after seeing this video I thought I'd share this little fun treat :)

'The Green Screen Outfit'
The Internet Had Fun With the Queen's Green Birthday Suit

Her Majesty has always had great style, but these makeovers take it to the next level.
Her Majesty observed her 90th birthday during the traditional Trooping the Color ceremony while wearing a truly bold neon green outfit...

her outfit on this day drew even more attention than usual, mainly because of its incredible similarity to a green screen used in filmmaking.

The internet noticed this and quickly jumped on it, with dozens of users Photoshopping the Queen's new neon look. Here are some of the most hysterical creations
queen.jpg
Queen Elizabeth's Neon Green Outfit for Her 90th Birthday Sparks Funny Tweets

:D more to follow...

I am sure it is wonderful, but why is Balmoral better thany any of the other properties?

Balmoral is the Queen’s favourite home where she feels truly at home, private and free from the public glare of tourists etc. Can you imagine what it must be like having thousands of people stop outside your house taking photos every day?

Last edited:
She was branded moody, but today we can reveal why the Duchess of Cambridge looked out of sorts at Trooping the Colour – riding in horse-drawn carriages makes her seasick.

Kate was nauseous from the swaying of the vintage coach as she progressed up the Mall with Prince Harry, 34, Meghan Markle , 37, and the Duchess of Cornwall, 71.

Buckingham Palace was “unable to comment” on Kate’s seasickness.

Duchess of Cambridge was 'moody' at Trooping of the Colour for familiar reason

Did anybody here think the Duchess of Cambridge looked moody? I didn’t.

The people working in the Buckingham Palace press office must dread the phone ringing with the nuisance calls they receive.

I am sure it is wonderful, but why is Balmoral better thany any of the other properties?
;) Queen Elizabeth’s Balmoral Castle
Queen Victoria and Prince Albert visited the Highlands and fell so much in love with the Scottish highlands they first leased then later bought the ‘pretty little castle’ of Balmoral by the River Dee. The baronial estate extends to 50,000 acres and is working estate, with ancient woodland. In her journals Queen Victoria described Balmoral as “my dear paradise in the Highlands”.

balmoralcastlekm.jpg
The foundation stone for Balmoral Castle was laid by Queen Victoria on 28th September 1853 and before the stone was placed in position, Queen Victoria signed a parchment recording the date. This parchment, together with various english coins, were then placed in a bottle and placed into the stone.
abc.png

queen-consort.jpg

Queen Elizabeth’s Balmoral Castle

She was branded moody, but today we can reveal why the Duchess of Cambridge looked out of sorts at Trooping the Colour – riding in horse-drawn carriages makes her seasick.

Kate was nauseous from the swaying of the vintage coach as she progressed up the Mall with Prince Harry, 34, Meghan Markle , 37, and the Duchess of Cornwall, 71.

Buckingham Palace was “unable to comment” on Kate’s seasickness.

Duchess of Cambridge was 'moody' at Trooping of the Colour for familiar reason

Did anybody here think the Duchess of Cambridge looked moody? I didn’t.

The people working in the Buckingham Palace press office must dread the phone ringing with the nuisance calls they receive.

Oh yes, definitely moody. How dare she smile :rolleyes::eek:

AF3D7088-7C5B-43E7-BEFE-7ECEE3D0957F.jpeg 28D79AC1-DC7D-44EA-B54B-9BBF5C147334.jpeg

And these were the pics they put with the article! Hahaha

That’s it! They have fallen off the deep end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members