DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you would rise to the challenge! :D
LOL
5Vl.gif

I’m curious how soon after their birth the Cambridges released photos of their newborns (other than the photo on the hospital steps). I honestly don’t recall photos until the baptisms. And since Meghan can do nothing “right,” if photos had been released quickly she would be accused of seeking the limelight. Sigh.

People on DM, etc are going to slam her no matter what she does or how news of their trip to Africa is handled. I really don’t get the hate. The Instagram comments that I have seen are positive.

I don’t see any resemblance between William & Harry and Charles, nothing.

The Duke of Sussex has Prince Charles’s eyes and nose he is his fathers double now. The Duke of Cambridge looks like Princess Diana.

Queen ‘doesn’t have intimate relationship with Kate’ but Meghan ‘makes her laugh’, says royal editor

Meghan ‘closer to Queen than Kate’, says royal editor

Utter tripe Her Majesty would not be rewarding the Duchess of Cambridge with honours and patronage’s if she didn’t like her. I have never seen them not be genuinely friendly and kind to each other. I am sure Her Majesty is very pleased with the Duke of Cambridge falling in love with a lovely Lady like the Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess is a wonderful mother, Duchess and she will make a great Queen.

:confused:Duke and Duchess of Sussex to take Archie with them on official visit to South Africa

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have revealed they will take their son Archie with them when they make an official visit to South Africa this autumn.

In addition, the Duke will visit Angola and Malawi at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, but his wife will stay in South Africa with months-old Archie for the duration of the trip, it is understood.

oops-emoticon-vector-17648785.jpg

FFS...Who could possibly think releasing this not only before Archie's been christened but before there's even an official picture of the kid released?

Not to mention within days of the Royal family funding release which lets face it highlights to the British taxpayers the costs incurred for Harry & Meghans house !!! (& a royal-baby which they've refused the public any rights to even see o_O)

Who the hell could not have foreseen how this would be received by the public
e3be7e5c8dada9e748dd5340b94a3899-2.png
Seriously...WTF were they thinking??

*;) Comment in places like DM are both priceless & brutal!

Duke and Duchess of Sussex to take Archie with them on official visit to South Africa

I hope Archie will be safe going to Africa it would worry me if I was a parent.

I’m curious how soon after their birth the Cambridges released photos of their newborns (other than the photo on the hospital steps). I honestly don’t recall photos until the baptisms. And since Meghan can do nothing “right,” if photos had been released quickly she would be accused of seeking the limelight. Sigh.

People on DM, etc are going to slam her no matter what she does or how news of their trip to Africa is handled. I really don’t get the hate. The Instagram comments that I have seen are positive.
But that's just it ^ o_O
By 'introducing' them to the public on the steps, that was enough!

I guess it's more about their actions & attitude towards the public as in a symbolic way rather than any real desperate desire to see a close-up of any of the babies.
Even I have to say this time they've brought this on themselves I'm afraid :confused:

After the whole big deal with secrecy before, at the time & ever since with Archie, it's basically p*$$ed off a lot of people, it's kinda comes across like they pick & choose when they want to be either part of the 'Royal family' & treat as such, or not, by demanding privacy or not sharing details which unfortunately is part of the whole royalty thing as they are both fully aware.

But the timing of this release is honestly just stupidity :rolleyes:

They must be aware of all the questioning of the pics (or lack of) Archie then to add an even bigger insult they announce this within literally hours of the annual figures of taxpayers money spent/paid to the Royal family being released ...
0NtcL.gif

Good grief this is touchy subject at the best of times here in the UK they absolutely know that!

With this year, as we've been discussing, it has substantially increased, so then to top it off nicely the amount of that which has been spent on their own home possibly being the biggest headline of all! I mean really...???

Honestly, I'm one of the first to point out whatever I find unfair ( ;) = downright BS ) when it comes to media treatment of any of the Royal family but this...

Nope - I have no sypathathy :( sadly

Utter tripe
9735561-winking-emoticon-showing-ok-sign.jpg
Her Majesty would not be rewarding the Duchess of Cambridge with honours and patronage’s if she didn’t like her. I have never seen them not be genuinely friendly and kind to each other. I am sure Her Majesty is very pleased with the Duke of Cambridge falling in love with a lovely Lady like the Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess is a wonderful mother, Duchess and she will make a great Queen.

I hope Archie will be safe going to Africa it would worry me if I was a parent.
I can't imagine Her Majesty would find anyone more perfect than Kate is proving herself to be to fill the role of 'future Queen' ;)

I also suspect Archie will not be out & about in public much in Africa either but it's still a bit of a risk & quite some distance from home particularly for a 5 month old baby :confused:

Remember, the comments on Harry & Meghan's Instagram account are monitored. It was announced a while back due to negative comments made towards her.

Holyrood Week starts today (Friday) where Her Majesty Visits Scotland for a week of royal engagements and garden parties. Perhaps I will bump into her Majesty and invite her in for tea and scones.

Hopefully we will get some nice photos.
;) Don't you mean Tea & Toast?

The Queen last night spoke of the power of food to bring communities together, saying 'a bit of toast and tea goes a long way'.
Even at 93, she personally greeted all 160 visitors with a handshake...

I would love to visit Hogwarts. Holyrood.
Just to see the Grand Staircase if nothing else :)

58779189-edinburgh-scotland-july-28-2012-visitors-on-the-great-stair-of-the-holyroodhouse-palace-.jpg

great-britain-scotland-edinburgh-the-great-stair-of-the-holyroodhouse-D8RWEN.jpg
palace-of-holyroodhouse-edinburgh-scotland-uk-A1G4FT.jpg

Queen praises power of 'a bit of toast and tea' in bringing communities together | Daily Mail Online

Some ramblings by me:

William is Diana through and through.
Harry, I think, has Spencer colouring and similarities to Philip.
Charlotte looks like the Queen does now, same face shape
Both Kate and Meghan look VERY like their mums, Meghan even more so recently
Beatrice and Eugenie take after their mum and dad, respectively
Prince Andrew looks like none of them. Rumours still abound about that one.
And god knows where Charles got his ears - nobody else has a pair quite like it!

One ramble by me lol

I always thought the same until I watched some old footage of Charles when he was young (probably about 18-19?) when he was just being laid back and more candid with his family. I was shocked how much I saw of William and Harry both then. More in mannerisms for William, but eyes and nose for Harry...I could really see it.

And I haven’t been here alll week! Too much work! I have missed my people! ❤️❤️

And an older Princess Anne, looks very much like an older Queen Mary.

It's about separate features: eyes, nose, brows, chin, etc.
I noticed some pictures of Princess Anne when younger which shows how much Zara takes after her
I'd never noticed the Queen Mary resemblance before so after looking I have to say I'd agree with that
Princess-Anne-Facts.jpg
hbz-princess-anne-1973-gettyimages-138688313-1502998278.jpg

Princess-Anne-1973-feature-1280x960-810x608.jpeg
zara-phillips-medium.jpg
zara_large.jpg

Questions about Daily Mail: I'm only familiar with DM online (mostly links I read here), but is there a hard copy of DM available? Newsstands? Home delivery? How widespread is DM readership? Is DM a reliable source of "news", or is it primarily for entertainment purposes?

Last edited:
Questions about Daily Mail: I'm only familiar with DM online (mostly links I read here), but is there a hard copy of DM available? Newsstands? Home delivery? How widespread is DM readership? Is DM a reliable source of "news", or is it primarily for entertainment purposes?
:cool: Unfortunately I have to inform you that it is a well established (1896) printed newspaper here - 2nd biggest seller in the UK
shamed-smiley.png

"Founded in 1896, it is the United Kingdom's second-biggest-selling daily newspaper after The Sun."

:cool: It's more commonly known as the Daily Fail.
A title it has truely earned.

"The Daily Mail has been widely criticised
for its unreliability, as well as printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research, and for copyright violations"

:confused: It has thou been known on occasion to actually slip back to its (very) old habit of
:eek: reporting with actual real articles containing snippets of...

wait for it..

...NEWS!!

The Daily Mail has won a number of awards, including receiving the National Newspaper of the Year award from the British Press Awards seven times since 1995.

:rolleyes: which says a lot about the standard of our press

Daily Mail - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members