DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what a beautiful color!!
:eek: The matching socks?!

20190629_173114-jpg.191360

20190629_173649-jpg.191362
;) Shoes - The Wicked Witch of the West's?

Attachments

• 20190629_173114.jpg
    20190629_173114.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 20190629_173649.jpg
    20190629_173649.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 146
I’ll be Royal Watching while watching the #londonseries this weekend :D Go Sox!

MLB London Series: Yankees, Red Sox intrigued by home run possibilities at ballpark
Prince Harry plans to be on the scene, too, Saturday, along with star recording artists Craig David and Tom Walker during the weekend.

Ha! Yankees fan here.

It’s pretty epic that these two rival teams are playing in London.

For those who don’t know too much about baseball, a friend of mine told me a martial arts teacher friend of his went to a baseball game when he visited the USA, and fell in love with the game... after a while we figured out that the swings, runs, slides, stealing a base, precision throws, a pitcher’s style, and giant leaps and pirouettes in the outfield were all martial arts moves.

Some athletes are poetry in motion. Baseball players are unencumbered by layers of padding and helmets.

I love baseball- it has a street version, little league, minor and pros. It’s just a very distinctly mom, pop, and apple pie American sport.

Yankees minor league team is nearby to me set right on a river. Nothing like a night game, a river breeze, good friends, beer and franks. :)

Eta: so cool, just found the London game on TV. I guess it must be 5 or 6pm there. If you’re having a heat wave, night games are nice.

Last edited:
And it’s turning out to be a great game :) fun And interesting to watch imo. (That isn’t always the case - even for those of us who really love the game lol )

They’ve been providing some pregame videos , so saw Harry and Megan (keeping on topic )
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry visit Yankees, Red Sox before first London game

Ha! Yankees fan here.

It’s pretty epic that these two rival teams are playing in London.

For those who don’t know too much about baseball, a friend of mine told me a martial arts teacher friend of his went to a baseball game when he visited the USA, and fell in love with the game... after a while we figured out that the swings, runs, slides, stealing a base, precision throws, a pitcher’s style, and giant leaps and pirouettes in the outfield were all martial arts moves.

Some athletes are poetry in motion. Baseball players are unencumbered by layers of padding and helmets.

I love baseball- it has a street version, little league, minor and pros. It’s just a very distinctly mom, pop, and apple pie American sport.

Yankees minor league team is nearby to me set right on a river. Nothing like a night game, a river breeze, good friends, beer and franks. :)

Eta: so cool, just found the London game on TV. I guess it must be 5 or 6pm there. If you’re having a heat wave, night games are nice.

Last edited:
DM isn't the only source for nanny news.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/29/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-hire-third-nanny-in-six-weeks/
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have hired a third nanny to care for baby Archie, after the 7-week-old’s previous two nannies stopped working for the royal couple, according to multiple reports...

Meghan And Harry Use Three Nannies In Six Weeks
Multiple staffers of diva Duchess have already quit.

I don’t know if there is any truth to this and think the papers are just spinning the Duchess allegedly being a diva to sell papers. The nanny might not have been able to fulfil their requirements as it is not a 9-5 position.

And it’s turning out to be a great game :) fun And interesting to watch imo. (That isn’t always the case - even for those of us who really love the game lol )

They’ve been providing some pregame videos , so saw Harry and Megan (keeping on topic )
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry visit Yankees, Red Sox before first London game

Meghan looks great with a little extra baby weight. I hope she keeps some of it. Her legs look much better IMO. So glad to see her wearing lower heels!

Meh...Mice are everywhere in England well...once you get outta London :D
They're just not used to seeing them
I saw this so couldn't resist posting as an example of ^ quote.
This is smack centre mid-England.

;) & ... Oh the irony ĺol

Disney café in world's biggest Primark closed for deep clean after 'MOUSE sighting'
Pest control were drafted in to the restaurant to investigate the complaint after customers horrified
Famed for its mouse-shaped pancakes, diners had the shock of a lifetime when they reportedly spotted a REAL-LIFE rodent in the megastore's popular eatery.
SilverNaiveAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

'Mouse sighting' shuts Disney cafe in world's biggest Primark

I saw this so couldn't resist posting as an example of ^ quote.
This is smack centre mid-England.

;) & ... Oh the irony ĺol

Disney café in world's biggest Primark closed for deep clean after 'MOUSE sighting'
Pest control were drafted in to the restaurant to investigate the complaint after customers horrified
Famed for its mouse-shaped pancakes, diners had the shock of a lifetime when they reportedly spotted a REAL-LIFE rodent in the megastore's popular eatery.
SilverNaiveAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

'Mouse sighting' shuts Disney cafe in world's biggest Primark

Too funny! The mouse should have been on the payroll. :D

View attachment 191457

Luxury on tap! Meghan Markle and Prince Harry splash out up to £5,000 on a hand made copper bath for Frogmore Cottage - but muddy dog RUINS luxury carpet just days after it was fitted

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry splash out up to £5,000 on a hand made copper bath | Daily Mail Online

This is a fancy bath it doesn’t look that comfortable though. They may be royal but they still have every day problems like muddy pets messing up carpets.

I had a copper sink in my bathroom once. It would turn nasty because of it being copper. Continuous polishing needed.

Unless they have the tub insulated, ugh! cold!

How do you get in and out? A ladder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member