The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate always looks so relaxed - cool, calm, and collected :) Beautiful lady!

Except this one time...
upload_2019-7-14_20-43-58.png
Source: The Royal Watcher

I love everyone's different reactions. The couple behind Kate, LOL, looks like she is holding on to him so he doesn't react with his hands :D

Last edited:
Meghan Markle: Duchess choosing A-list events over good causes

“Awkward fact Meghan Markle’s diary lays bare

The Duchess of Sussex is officially on leave from her royal commitments, but a glance at her diary raises one very uncomfortable question.”

Awkward fact Meghan’s diary lays bare

Does the Duchess deserve this criticism?

I’m still reeling from last nights revelation on the Daily Mail online that the Duke of Sussex May have worn a fake bow tie. I hope Buckingham Palace releases a statement on the matter it’s this kind of thing that could cause the monarchy to be overthrown.

Love you too, Laughing! :D

Do I get a tiara?
8SoH.gif

1. How has Meghan got such slim ankles?
2. Beyoncé has very obviously got tangled up in the hotel curtains
3. If Harry’s bow tie is fake they should just abolish the bloody monarchy.

O.K. Lacy, that's going a bit too far. Sending him "abroad" like old great uncle Edward would be less disruptive to the monarchy and the commonwealth :p

Send him to the U.S. as a goodwill ambassador and he can grow his beard and wear pre-tied bows and call himself a millennial.

On a related note, who knew that bow ties were such a serious topic!
The one rule all men need to follow if they're going to wear a bow tie

"If you're going to wear a bow tie, it simply needs to be one that you tied yourself.

You can always identify a pre-tied bow tie by the fact that it's just a little too studied. Perfectly straight, perfectly symmetrical, and perfectly balanced. Just like plastic surgery, clip-on bow ties just look too perfect to be real. Boyer says it is one of the most obvious signs that you're a style amateur."

I will say, if he really did wear a pre-tied bow, it's pretty tacky for a man in his position, but I don't think it's news worthy except for in a Men's style magazine or article.
But what do I know, I used to wear clip on earrings back in the day :)

U ok hun?

I was just being sarcastic. It is crazy with all the things wrong in the world that a fuss is being made about a ready made about the Duke of Sussex’s bow tie. I’m surprised they aren’t more common it is hard enough doing a normal tie.

Is anyone planning to visit anything Royal like a palace or exhibit this summer?

I was just being sarcastic. It is crazy with all the things wrong in the world that a fuss is being made about a ready made about the Duke of Sussex’s bow tie. I’m surprised they aren’t more common it is hard enough doing a normal tie.

Is anyone planning to visit anything Royal like a palace or exhibit this summer?

I know you were, so was I!

I'm planning to visit Conwy Castle, it just looks like a PROPER castle

upload_2019-7-15_13-23-8.png

Aside from being touristy and visiting Buckingham Palace, this thread is the most Royal thing I've ever done! I saw the Queen once in the 1980's, when she landed at a local RAF base and my mum took us to watch and wave.

I'm going to London later this year, I've seen Buckingham Palace, any other suggestions?

Inkblot test:

I am Optimistic!

The things that you saw in the test cards show that you have an optimistic personality, are outgoing, happy most of the time and have a healthy and strong mind. You like to play things by ear and have always been a carefree person. You’re all about achieving balance and living life to the fullest. You’re relaxed, take things as they come, and always aspire to live a life full of happiness. When you face a problem in life you tend to focus on the positive side of things, even if sometimes this might seem hard. You’re very courageous and active and easily dive into new challenges, rather than hide, avoid or run from them. Your capacity to adapt to new situations is high above the average which makes you an easy-going person always surrounded by lots of people and good friends. Good for you!

Well - I guess I will have to agree with this assessment! I am definitely easy-going! Have to also say I am optimistic! Be Optimistic!! :D

I "used" to know! LOL! Something in Latin if I recall right.... maybe first word Libra.

So you are saying 1 stone = 14 lbs? I watch boxing over here & sometimes they are from England & they give the weight in stones, so trying to figure that out. I think I have Celsis down now! Taking a while with meters & kilos. LOL! Hey, I've only been here 2 1/2 years. So I think I'm doing pretty good considering I never learned these "things" in school in the U.S. I do recall when they "tried" to go metric!! :eek:
:D

I received optimistic too. It was funny in that many of them kept suggesting a sexual tone on them. I never saw it. And with a few of them, I went through it and none of the five options I could see at all!

I received optimistic too. It was funny in that many of them kept suggesting a sexual tone on them. I never saw it. And with a few of them, I went through it and none of the five options I could see at all!

Exactly the same here dixiegirl! LOL! I had to look at the 5 options to see which was the closest to what I was seeing! :)

A bit off topic I know, but I am taking my mother to visit Pompeii and Herculaneum in September. She's always wanted to see them, so I thought now is as good a time as any.

Back on topic, Meghan is being unfairly singled out for criticism IMO. The tabloids can be vicious like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB