The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan Markle Baby News and Updates on Son and Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

It just keeps getting worse. Hypocrites , at least that is the way it sounds. Archie too young to travel but went on 2 vacations. I think he is a little young to travel but he has already travelled.

Good grief, the Queen is living on borrowed time. This seems something so simple for them to do is to go visit her. Just my two cents worth.

Posted wrong link - sorry
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'ditch the Queen's invite to travel to Balmoral' | Daily Mail Online

I was wondering why they hadn’t flown to Balmoral this week. It’s a shame if true I’m sure Her Majesty would have loved seeing Archie.

@human The royals have a lot of staff leaking stuff as tabloids will pay a lot of cash for information. It’s a big problem for them.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's office officially moves to Buckingham Palace following split

"Having been based at Kensington Palace alongside William and Kate's team, the Sussexes' staff have now officially made the move to Buckingham Palace"

This seems ridiculously inconvenient. Thinking back to when I was a PA, theres no way I could have done it at a distance just even getting signatures on letters would have been a nightmare. She used to travel quite frequently and it was always exponentially more difficult to run things by her over the phone than in person.

Its going to involve either H&M going to Buckingham Palace a lot or their staff having to make frequent trips to Windsor

Prince Harry keeps pushing the public away as they try to love him and Meghan Markle, a royal expert has claimed.

Ingrid Seward said that for years Prince Harry has been loved by the British public.

She added they want to embrace his new American wife Meghan, and little baby Archie, but his behaviour now seems designed to keep people away.

The Editor-in-Chief of Majesty Magazine, told The Sun: 'After restricting pictures of Archie since his birth in May, it is now rumoured that the royal couple will not even allow photos of him arriving in South Africa later this month.

Prince Harry keeps pushing the public away, royal expert claims | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if we will see Archie at all in Africa. It seems crazy he couldn’t fly to Balmoral but they are happy to fly him to Africa in a few weeks.

Prince Harry keeps pushing the public away as they try to love him and Meghan Markle, a royal expert has claimed.

Ingrid Seward said that for years Prince Harry has been loved by the British public.

She added they want to embrace his new American wife Meghan, and little baby Archie, but his behaviour now seems designed to keep people away.

The Editor-in-Chief of Majesty Magazine, told The Sun: 'After restricting pictures of Archie since his birth in May, it is now rumoured that the royal couple will not even allow photos of him arriving in South Africa later this month.

Prince Harry keeps pushing the public away, royal expert claims | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if we will see Archie at all in Africa. It seems crazy he couldn’t fly to Balmoral but they are happy to fly him to Africa in a few weeks.

Perhaps Balmoral is cold and they do not want to bring the baby there.

I wonder what the real reason is

The article says Diana was media savvy.

Hm. We have her brother saying how horrible the media was to her.

Perhaps Balmoral is cold and they do not want to bring the baby there.

I wonder what the real reason is

The article says Diana was media savvy.

Hm. We have her brother saying how horrible the media was to her.

I believe it was both. She learned how to use the media to gain public support. Unfortunately with the media it's never a one way street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm