The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 161392

Queen to urge Britain to put aside its 'deeply held differences' in last Christmas speech before Brexit

“Even with the most deeply held differences, treating the other person with respect and as a fellow human being is always a good first step towards greater understanding,” she will say.

As head of state, the Queen remains publicly neutral on political matters.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....e-deeply-held-differences-last-christmas/amp/

Do they show Her Majesty The Queen’s speech in the States and around the world after it has been broadcast in the U.K? I imagine it will likely be on YouTube.

It will be streamed live at 3 p.m. England time (10 am Eastern in the United States) on the Royals Facebook
( The Royal Family ) and the Royals YouTube (The Royal Family) accounts as well as the BBC iPlayer. It will also be on television on bbc1, ITV, Sky one, and Sky News.

ETA added links

Last edited:
Feb 28th is my guess on the birth of Harry & Meghan's baby. She's carrying very high. My grandmother always said that means a boy.

My fav dress of Meghans is the long Dresden blue colored one? & the bright yellow. I don't know the designers. The colors both suit her, especially the blue.

Meghan has survived a new husband, new job, new country & entirely diff way of life. All the rules , regulations & expectations of being a member of the royal family has to be overwhelming at times. But, she's still smiling. Good for her.

I don't post often here, but read often. Wishing each of you a peaceful Christmas & a happy, healthy new year.

Re post 1027 - is that a SOLID gold piano??!! Wonder if anyone plays it?

I don't post much on this thread - but do keep up with all your posts! :)

animated-smileys-christmas-112.gif
animated-smileys-christmas-104.gif

View attachment 161521 View attachment 161522 View attachment 161523 View attachment 161524 View attachment 161525

Kate and Meghan are all smiles as they put rumours of a rift behind them to join their husbands, the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family at Christmas Day church service in Sandringham

Kate and Meghan are all smiles as they join the Queen at church in Sandringham | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for sharing. As always, Kate's ensemble is exquisite. Love the red for Christmas. Meghan looks lovely, too, but it would be nice to see her in something more colorful for the holiday.

View attachment 161526 View attachment 161527 View attachment 161528 View attachment 161529

In the chic midwinter! Princess Beatrice and Autumn Phillips both wear Claire Mischevani designer coats as they head to church in Sandringham with Eugenie and husband Jack Brooksbank

Princess Beatrice and Autumn Phillips wear designer coats as they head to Sandringham with Eugenie | Daily Mail Online

More Christmas Royal fashion. Princess Anne looks lovely.

Strangely ugly coats that look like they have been sewn poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member