The Business Card Photo

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Garrido (when he had to) told people Nancy was part of his "family," and they may have thought she was his relative or sister. IMO, Nancy was told to conform or she was out. She was convinced that she had no other way to survive. So do I see her as a victim, yes and no. It's not clearcut to me.

I just watched an Amelia Earhart(sp?) documentary, and in it, they were trying to say this woman who was alive, was Amelia, although she denied it, and they showed how common it is for faces to be "similar" through photographic overlays(their two pictures were VERY similar when overlaid), and that you should never look for similarities in photographs, but differences...and as much as I thought it was her at first, I am not so sure now....although quality and angle is an issue with the business card picture, and other pictures are much older, making it difficult to make clear comparisons.

NATIONAL ENQUIRER 9/21 by JOHN SOUTH

PHILLIP GARRIDO'S BARBER SAYS PICTURE ON CARD
IS DEFINITELY SAME GIRL WHO CAME IN SHOP

Wayne Thompson is the owner of Wayne's Barber Shop in Pittsburg,
Calif. who first met Garrido 10 years ago.

Says Garrido was a germ freak who would wash his hands after meeting.

Preached about hearing voices of angles and God. Garrido had a God Box
and told the barber to put headphones on so he coud hear voices also, when he brought the box into the shop. Barber couldn't hear a thing.

Brought "Allissa into shop with him. She said hello, was shy,
and read a magazine while Wayne cut Garrido's hair.

Wayne says it was the same girl as on Garrido's business card, which Wayne had
on his bulletin board for about 5 or six years.

snip

no link to story yet.

www.NationalEnquirer.com

more later

I can try to scan the one in the paper but I have no idea how to drop any photo into our WS site.

After you scan it, save it to a file on your computer. When you post, click on the "attachment" icon (paperclip) and you can upload it from your computer file. Did I explain it well enough? :)

After you scan it, save it to a file on your computer. When you post, click on the "attachment" icon (paperclip) and you can upload it from your computer file. Did I explain it well enough? :)
I have not used the scanner yet..Let me try now, other wise, I will do it as soon as someone comes to help. :)
did you explain it about uploading...I will tell you when I do it. I am not mechanically savvy.... :)

Jaycee.jpg

I found this supposedly recent photo of Jaycee at another website. The original poster said it was from a NY Times article today....? Very strong chance it could be her, just haven't been able to myself find the specific article this person spoke of where he found this picture of her!

That photo above is Natascha Kampusch. (not referring to the one on the business card at the start of this thread, but of this one: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4144852&postcount=108"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4144852&postcount=108[/ame]

She was also a kidnap victim.

From Wikipedia: Natascha Kampusch (born 17 February 1988 in Vienna) is an Austrian television host mostly known for her abduction at the age of 10 on 2 March 1998. Natascha was held in a secret cellar by her kidnapper Wolfgang Priklopil for more than eight years, until she escaped on 23 August 2006. The media attention later led to her signing a contract with Austrian channel PULS 4 for her own talk show. The show had its premiere on 1 June 2008.

NATIONAL ENQUIRER 9/21 by JOHN SOUTH

PHILLIP GARRIDO'S BARBER SAYS PICTURE ON CARD
IS DEFINITELY SAME GIRL WHO CAME IN SHOP

Wayne Thompson is the owner of Wayne's Barber Shop in Pittsburg,
Calif. who first met Garrido 10 years ago.

Says Garrido was a germ freak who would wash his hands after meeting.

Preached about hearing voices of angles and God. Garrido had a God Box
and told the barber to put headphones on so he coud hear voices also, when he brought the box into the shop. Barber couldn't hear a thing.

Brought "Allissa into shop with him. She said hello, was shy,
and read a magazine while Wayne cut Garrido's hair.

Wayne says it was the same girl as on Garrido's business card, which Wayne had
on his bulletin board for about 5 or six years.

snip

no link to story yet.

www.NationalEnquirer.com

more later

Just the thought of this nut dragging Jaycee around with him to the barber shop makes me sick. The only outings allowed sound all related to that man or his business. Probably very few daughters or women have ever even been to a barber shop with a man. At least she got to read a magazine while there, but I'll bet it was an old out of date or men's type magazine though. I wonder why the barber didn't this it was odd.

View attachment 5057

I found this supposedly recent photo of Jaycee at another website. The original poster said it was from a NY Times article today....? Very strong chance it could be her, just haven't been able to myself find the specific article this person spoke of where he found this picture of her!

im pretty sure that's Natascha Kampusch...

ETA: yes, that is Natascha, if you google her name several pics with the same outfit come up.

sorry, didn't read far enough to see the answer about the pic had been given already.

See attached
6a00d8341c2ca253ef0120a560896a970b-pi

Attachments

• jd.jpg
    jd.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 32
She is certainly lovely. And not to be superficial, because Jaycee obviously has a mind and a heart and a soul which are equally beautiful.

Her nose looks very different from when she was a kid!

She has a bit of an unusual ear lobe area. If you look at the school aged pic and this new one you can see the ear shape is one in the same. Both pics show the left ear. Sorry dont know how to do a side by side. If someone would please do one you can see its a match.

The teeth seem different to me, especially keeping in mind that Jaycee most likely did not visit a dentist.

here is one side-by-side..
attachment.php

Attachments

• jaycee.JPG
    jaycee.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 185
I think it is her. The nose and ear apper to be the same in both pics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back