The case for murder, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe they left her lying nude in the back yard for 13+ hours because they thought she was NOT dead yet? Did they think she was sleeping? Or were they waiting for the date and time to be just right?

Amazing what trained professional investigators can get away with. I would say murder.
============================
What's even more disrespectful .... bully -pompous Gore and brash ME Lucas never apologized and explained the incredible long delay to the Zahau family and the Coronado community.

Furthermore, at the very least you'd think Jonah would've been outraged and demanded an explanation....not a peep out of anyone including snippy Jan Caldwell from SDSO website FAQ.

Thanks Lash!

On page 15 of Rebecca's autopsy report, the bottom said:
"JRL:CN:lcb
D: 7/14/11 T: 7/15/11
Rev. 9/2/11 clb"

I assume this means the autopsy report was dictated 7/14/11 (a day after Rebecca's body was found on 7/13/11) and transcribed 7/15/11. And then it was revised (albeit we have no idea what exactly was "revised") on 9/2/11, correct?

So for all intents of purposes, ME Lucas completed Rebecca's autopsy within ONE DAY that Rebecca's body had been found reportedly hanging off Spreckels mansion courtyard balcony and ruled that her death was a "suicide" within ONE DAY.

On page 1 of Rebecca's autopsy report, it plainly states:
""MANNER OF DEATH: SUICIDE"

Although I read the autopsies are generally completed within a day or two, one would hope that in Rebecca's case wherein a "violent, suspicious death" was indicated, that the ME would WAIT until all available evidence and the completion of a THOROUGH investigation such as obtaining the so-called suicide trigger voicemail from Jonah, analyses of all blood and prints and women's underwear, polygraphs of all POIs, interviews and prints of all POIs, etc. BEFORE ME Lucas concluded the autopsy report and ruled that her death was a "suicide".

So GMAB, ME Lucas and SDLE. YOU CONCLUDED that Rebecca's death was a suicide several hours (not even a full day!) after her body was found -- on 7/14/11 -- without even a proper or thorough investigation! You expect us to believe that a complete, scientific investigation was done in LESS THAN A DAY? Remember, ME Lucas and ME assistant didn't even bother to show up to the crime scene until 13 plus hours after her body was found, and none of you even found the decency or professionalism to shield her nude body with a tent in those 13 plus hours! SHAME ON YOU. You're a disgrace to all ME's.

I hope the Zahaus' WDS brings all the misconduct out and that all those in charge of Rebecca's investigation are fired and at the very least demoted and re-trained. SMH

Great catch, bourne! How could they make a ruling of suicide w/in 24 hours in this case, particularly when blood test results weren't completed, witnesses hadn't been interviewed and all the evidence hadn't been gathered or tested for DNA?

What about the early reports that the case was being investigated as a homicide? What conversations took place with whom to make such an early determination of suicide? In the absence of most evidence, how could they make that determination?

This autopsy report smells to high heaven. :liar:

Great catch, bourne! How could they make a ruling of suicide w/in 24 hours in this case, particularly when blood test results weren't completed, witnesses hadn't been interviewed and all the evidence hadn't been gathered or tested for DNA?

What about the early reports that the case was being investigated as a homicide? What conversations took place with whom to make such an early determination of suicide? In the absence of most evidence, how could they make that determination?

This autopsy report smells to high heaven. :liar:

I suspect that is why they had a revision on 9/2/11 - they had their story in place and at the last minute realized that the autopsy report from mid-July didn't match the rest of their fictional narrative.

:rolleyes:

I was interested in what happened to the book by Gary C. King, Mystery Deaths At The Speckels Mansion. A Facebook post on July 30th the author indicated the book would hopefully be uploaded to Amazon in a week or less...almost 2 months ago. A new Facebook post was made on 9/12. The author apologizes, stating the nonfiction "short" book has taken much longer to finish than planned due to circumstances he had not foreseen. It shouldn't be much longer.

I wonder if the unforeseen circumstance were personal or legal?

https://www.facebook.com/truecrimeking

I was interested in what happened to the book by Gary C. King, Mystery Deaths At The Speckels Mansion. A Facebook post on July 30th the author indicated the book would hopefully be uploaded to Amazon in a week or less...almost 2 months ago. A new Facebook post was made on 9/12. The author apologizes, stating the nonfiction "short" book has taken much longer to finish than planned due to circumstances he had not foreseen. It shouldn't be much longer.

A little birdie told me that he said he was still "researching" the cases and the stories became more involved and complex than he anticipated.

But I have an inkling it may also have to do with some wealthy parties legally objecting to the stories.

I've been very curious about this "non-fiction short", I've been checking on my kindle and at the authors website. It's really odd that it was supposed to be available for download "within" the week 2 months ago and still nothing. Amazon has a huge market of independent writers who publish there frequently. I do wonder why there has been such a delay. I could see it happening with someone doing this for the first time, but Mr. King is a very published crime author. It makes me wonder how much of Ann Rule's book was put under scrutiny and how much actual information was allowed to be published. Lawyers will stop at nothing for clients who pay their fees, (as they should, anyone who has ever paid a lawyer bill knows just how expensive their services are--can you imagine what lengths a lawyer would go to when their hourly fee is compounded into the hundreds of hours?).

ALWAYS MOO

I wasn't sure if I should put this post in this thread, but here goes:

Someone, with technical knowledge it seems, has put taunting phrases at Coronado Patch that appear when you use "Zahau" as a search term.

Months ago I wrote the editor to remove these, but nothing has changed. It is so disgusting.

I took a screenshot of it:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 1.24.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 1.24.02 PM.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 57
I would think it would be difficult to write a book on this case without the same SDSO files Ann Rule received from Anne Bremner given how little bully-pompous Gore has released to the media/public.

My only hope that someone explores the ROLE that Greg Thompson played throughout those crucial 6 weeks once his good friend and ex boss Attorney Paul Pfingst was hired by JS or JS company.

I think Gary was bright enough to quickly realize that his conclusion regarding Maxie's death was completely wrong; and, having been left without the clear connection he thought he had already made between Maxie's and Rebecca's cases, he had to rethink and rewrite... How's Las Vegas weather tonight? :floorlaugh:

I think Gary was bright enough to quickly realize that his conclusion regarding Maxie's death was completely wrong; and, having been left without the clear connection he thought he had already made between Maxie's and Rebecca's cases, he had to rethink and rewrite... How's Las Vegas weather tonight? :floorlaugh:

The Weather Channel is calling for blue skies for the next 3 days/nights. As NASA would say, perfect weather for a shuttle launch. :floorlaugh:

Interesting, I didn't know the authors conclusion. I wonder if Gary reads here and read your posts regarding Maxie. Maybe your new theory changed what he had originally thought happened to Maxie and Rebecca?

The Weather Channel is calling for blue skies for the next 3 days/nights. As NASA would say, perfect weather for a shuttle launch. :floorlaugh:

Interesting, I didn't know the authors conclusion. I wonder if Gary reads here and read your posts regarding Maxie. Maybe your new theory changed what he had originally thought happened to Maxie and Rebecca?

While MS's death was a tragic accident, IMO it really has nothing to do with RZ's murder. Other than the fact that his death likely spurred an paranoid, unhinged parent to extract revenge on RZ, the constant endless discussion of conspiracy theories related to the poor child's death is little more than a diversion from the murder of RZ.

The poor child was a pawn pulled both ways between his parents when he was alive, used as a tool for each to attack the other. Sadly he's used in a similar way in death. Hopefully some day, people will let him rest in peace.

While MS's death was a tragic accident, IMO it really has nothing to do with RZ's murder. Other than the fact that his death likely spurred an paranoid, unhinged parent to extract revenge on RZ, the constant endless discussion of conspiracy theories related to the poor child's death is little more than a diversion from the murder of RZ.

The poor child was a pawn pulled both ways between his parents when he was alive, used as a tool for each to attack the other. Sadly he's used in a similar way in death. Hopefully some day, people will let him rest in peace.

I believe Maxie's death was a tragic accident. At this time I do not believe anyone else was involved. However I also believe Maxie's death had everything to do with RZ's murder, for the same reasons stated above. In my opinion, if nothing had happened to Maxie, Rebecca would not have been murdered.

Sadly, I agree. Maxie is still being used in death. I hope Maxie's loved ones can find peace and I believe when this happens Maxie will be able to rest in peace.

Evening...I haven't posted in a while (long hours, little reward) but have continued to read and think a lot about Rebecca's death. All I can say to friends & family...if it doesn't make sense, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!
So I did some minor (though unscientific sleuthing)...I handed a length of rope to a friend and then asked, "How would you tie your feet together?" I watched as the person tied the rope around "both ankles" and then knotted in the front.
I continued to ask various people to show me how they would tie their feet together...
and every single time, "around both ankles and knotted in the front" was the result. " Hmmmm", I thought..."Isn't it strange that NO ONE chose to tie their ankles with multiple figure eight intertwining or tie a knot with double wrap-around loop knots at the end?"
The other thought that kept coming to mind, was the January 1994 attack on a figure skater, (these are my words & opinion only) by "sympathetic hanger-on-ers" who decided they needed to disable the competition, in order to promote the cause/position of another skater.
Is it possible/conceivable that RZ was attacked by individuals who felt/thought they were "acting out/promoting a need for vigilante justice?"
I keep trying to imagine under what circumstances people seek violent vigilante justice... (vigilante justice is the ultimate oxymoron, isn't it?) A person who conspires to vigilantism is really undermining our system of justice. It reminds me of the saga of Ellie Nesler. Her son was only 6 years old, and she felt the justice system had failed her son and other young victims....Ellie said she "just snapped." But, it was also revealed/proven E Nesler had used illegal drugs prior to the shooting of her victim, which may have also contributed to her impulsive behavior.
Sorry, I was getting a little off topic.
My point, and I do have one, is: too much detail in the tying of feet. Would a depressed person intent on suicide, also take the time to tie such elaborate knots? Especially if the "impetus/dire-news-phone-call" occurred only 90 minutes earlier?

I wasn't sure if I should put this post in this thread, but here goes:

Someone, with technical knowledge it seems, has put taunting phrases at Coronado Patch that appear when you use "Zahau" as a search term.

Months ago I wrote the editor to remove these, but nothing has changed. It is so disgusting.

I took a screenshot of it:

Hmm, I think we all know the kitties purposefully set those taunts up. Trolls I call those losers.

Hmm, I think we all know the kitties purposefully set those taunts up. Trolls I call those losers.

Yup, and also uploaded Rebecca's mug shot from her shoplifting arrest to articles on Coronado patch. IMO the source for that mug shot was DS since she did the digging.

:sick:

Yup, and also uploaded Rebecca's mug shot from her shoplifting arrest to articles on Coronado patch. IMO the source for that mug shot was DS since she did the digging.

:sick:

:) <modsnip>

I'm wondering why Dina and her lot has become so reticent in the media as of late, right after the Zahaus' WDS was announced to the public? For two whole years plus she has been pointing fingers at Rebecca and XZ as possible perps in "assaulting" and "causing the homicide of Maxie". Why did she suddenly stop her PR tours and blathering babbles of slanderous opinions and incriminations to the public?

Dang, I miss all the noise. :floorlaugh:

In my opinion, Jonah likely told Dina and Nina to be quiet if they want his help settling the WDS. I hope the temptation of a possible settlement offer from Jonah does not distract the Zahau's from seeking justice for Rebecca.

:) <modsnip>

I'm wondering why Dina and her lot has become so reticent in the media as of late, right after the Zahaus' WDS was announced to the public? For two whole years plus she has been pointing fingers at Rebecca and XZ as possible perps in "assaulting" and "causing the homicide of Maxie". Why did she suddenly stop her PR tours and blathering babbles of slanderous opinions and incriminations to the public?

Dang, I miss all the noise. :floorlaugh:

BBM - ...and why she never filed a WDS against RZ estate or against JS for that matter.

In my opinion, Jonah likely told Dina and Nina to be quiet if they want his help settling the WDS. I hope the temptation of a possible settlement offer from Jonah does not distract the Zahau's from seeking justice for Rebecca.

Why would Jonah or anybody else offer to settle a lawsuit for somebody else? That makes no sense to me. There is no incentive for any of the defendants to settle this case. Jonah's attorney has already stated in the cease and desist letter that Jonah had no knowledge of RZ's death. If Jonah participates, it will be as a witness for the defendants, imo.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011...ttorney-warns-zahau-family-lawyer-/all/?print

he had absolutely no knowledge of what happened the night she died.

Has the complaint even been served on the defendants yet? The clock has been ticking for months now....

Why would Jonah or anybody else offer to settle a lawsuit for somebody else? That makes no sense to me. There is no incentive for any of the defendants to settle this case. Jonah's attorney has already stated in the cease and desist letter that Jonah had no knowledge of RZ's death. If Jonah participates, it will be as a witness for the defendants, imo.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011...ttorney-warns-zahau-family-lawyer-/all/?print

he had absolutely no knowledge of what happened the night she died.

Has the complaint even been served on the defendants yet? The clock has been ticking for months now....

I agree. I don't believe Jonah was complicit in Rebecca's murder and therefore, he has no reason to help the defendants - several of whom I believe are cold-blooded murderers - in the WDS.

I also don't believe Jonah or his teens participated in any way to cause Max's death. But I could be wrong on this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back