The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That punk. You know I hate Woody's guts, right? I love it: "Don't preach to me about money." We CAN'T, Woody. You'd know more about making money off this case than all of us put together.

There are MILLIONS of RDI! You cannot sue us all!
Haha you got that right!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Likely due to the fact that this lawyer practices in Michigan. Can't LW just keep himself in Georgia?? All over twitter he is defending Trump and BR- anyone see that as funny as I do?? Cheers, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have to file where the defendant or respondent lives

Can Sptiz turn around and sue Burkey for malicious prosecution since he should know he is a public figure ?

Which one lives in Michigan?

Werner U. Spitz, M.D. is a German forensic pathologist who has worked on a number of high-profile cases, including the investigations of the assassinations of president John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. Wikipedia
Born: August 22, 1926 (age 90), Germany
Residence: St. Clair Shores, MI

Somewhere I read Nedra Patsy's mother bought 3 books for her about abnormal psychology. One was called something like, "why Johhny doesnt know what he is doing". Ofcourse I cannot find where I read that, does anyone keep better records than me ?

Which one lives in Michigan?
According to the filing, both live in MI:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Venue.jpg
    Venue.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 618
Somewhere I read Nedra Patsy's mother bought 3 books for her about abnormal psychology. One was called something like, "why Johhny doesnt know what he is doing". Ofcourse I cannot find where I read that, does anyone keep better records than me ?

1- The hurried child- Growing up too fast by David Elkind.
2-Children at risk. Dobson/Bruer
3- Why Johnny can't tell right from wrong. Kilpatrick

IMO the first two were about JonBenet's life.....

Hmmmm ... Burke is a resident of MI?
He did live in Indiana while he was working for Mobi. I don't know if he still works for them, but they said in the Phil interview that he worked remotely from home. Apparently he's either living in, or at least using the address of, John's Charlevoix home.

Can Sptiz turn around and sue Burkey for malicious prosecution since he should know he is a public figure ?

You can pretty much sue anyone for anything in the United States, but Burke's suit is civil so no malicious prosecution involved and the "public figure" concept pertains to the status of the plaintiff only in a defamation matter.

I am not saying it will get to that point but it's interesting that Burke requested a jury trial.

Wonder when he actually took up residence.....pre planned?

I'm thinking it's more likely he never left the nest. I wonder what state his drivers license is for- that's usually where living where you don't claim residency gets sticky.

1- The hurried child- Growing up too fast.2-Children at risk.3- Why Johnny can't tell right from wrong.Johnny Ramsey, loving husband and father? Or maybe JAR JAR? Hey, maybe the books were nothing. Maybe they were about the kids and how to help them. Or maybe they were (or at least #3 was) bought as a passive aggressive statement. Sometimes women do that kind of thing. My out-there stepmom has done stuff like that. Maybe Patsy's mom wasn't happy with pick your Johnny. I'm reading waaay too far into this. :)

I'm thinking it's more likely he never left the nest. I wonder what state his drivers license is for- that's usually where living where you don't claim residency gets sticky.

the MI house is just across the water from their old place. Nice area looks touristy to me and the tax bill goes to daddy via a P O Box in Moab Utah...

I thought BR lived in Zionsville, Indiana ... a suburb of Indianapolis.

I thought BR lived in Zionsville, Indiana ... a suburb of Indianapolis.

I thought I read that too but then somewere I saw this MI house and it checks out up thread I posted the info

Here are some photos of the Charlevoix house I found on Zillow.

IS1voivc0cdimd1000000000.jpgISdo37fg03p9qx0000000000.jpgIS56g6umjfgtmd1000000000.jpgIShn96b37rr1nd1000000000.jpgISlikuuzrvwnmd1000000000.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877
Back