The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A couple of shots of one of the bedrooms. Could that possibly be photos of JonBenet in frames on the dresser?

ISdsyhr6mmmfnd1000000000.jpgIS1b5iaqyab7nd1000000000.jpg

the MI house is just across the water from their old place. Nice area looks touristy to me and the tax bill goes to daddy via a P O Box in Moab Utah...

So, Burkey Poo lives in daddy's house, rent free, I imagine. Do you really think he supports himself? The job, from home, is probably wishful thinking.

IMHO

So, Burkey Poo lives in daddy's house, rent free, I imagine. Do you really think he supports himself? The job, from home, is probably wishful thinking.

IMHO

That's what I'm thinking. If the "home job" really exists, it's with a company JR is affiliated with or JR got him "in" somewhere. Pretty nice set up, work from home, in a pretty nice house, living there free or at least on the cheap, and that Dr. Phil money rolling in..... No, I don't think that house in Charlevoix is just sitting empty, waiting for next summer's vacationers.

Fogle & Ramsey. No, it's not a '70s folk band. They're the co-presidents of the Zionsville Douche Squad.

I am not saying it will get to that point but it's interesting that Burke requested a jury trial.

Standard stuff.

As for Burke being a Michigan resident, didn't Dr. Phil say he lived in the Mid-West? I consider Michigan a Northern state.

I know one thing, I need Dr Spitz's address so that I can write and beg him not to settle outside of court with those silly Ramseys! Hold your ground, Spitz!

Left one looks like Patsy. Not sure about the other one

I can't zoom in with enough clarity to be certain, but it looks to me like the photo on the right is JonBenet. I wonder if the one on the left is Beth, the older daughter who was killed in a car accident. I don't recall ever seeing any photos of her, so I don't know what she looked like.

I tried to find pics and couldnt how did you find these? The house sold to them I presume in 2011

I found the address by searching Charlevoix property records. Typed the address into Zillow and ta-da! Luckily, there were still listing photos up from when they tried to sell the house last year.

I live in Flint, a few hours south of Charlevoix. I've been wanting to take a drive up there for another case I'm interested in (a case very personal to me), but I know for certain I'll be taking a drive or walk past the Ramsey home when I make it up there - hopefully, before the snow and ice arrive this year.

I can't zoom in with enough clarity to be certain, but it looks to me like the photo on the right is JonBenet. I wonder if the one on the left is Beth, the older daughter who was killed in a car accident. I don't recall ever seeing any photos of her, so I don't know what she looked like.

wpid-0411_Beth_John_and_Patsy_Ramsey_in_1988.jpg

I think its a little premature to assume that the pic is JonBenet. It looks like a blob with some light parts, it could be his girlfriend even. The one on the left does look like Patsy to me.

I found the address by searching Charlevoix property records. Typed the address into Zillow and ta-da! Luckily, there were still listing photos up from when they tried to sell the house last year.

I live in Flint, a few hours south of Charlevoix. I've been wanting to take a drive up there for another case I'm interested in (a case very personal to me), but I know for certain I'll be taking a drive or walk past the Ramsey home when I make it up there - hopefully, before the snow and ice arrive this year.

Hello fellow Michigander! (I own an english bulldog too!). Out of local curiosity, what is the other case?

Left one looks like Patsy. Not sure about the other one
The portrait in the top photo above the tv ?? on the little table looks like JonBenet at the top of the frame to the middle of the frame. Looks like the cover of Jameson ' s book to me. The image of JBR with the very curly big hair is what it looks like to me. Maybe the bottom half has a different photo. Hard to tell.

The portrait in the top photo above the tv ?? on the little table looks like JonBenet at the top of the frame to the middle of the frame. Looks like the cover of Jameson ' s book to me. The image of JBR with the very curly big hair is what it looks like to me. Maybe the bottom half has a different photo. Hard to tell.

Are ya'll looking at a better quality picture than I am? It doesn't look like anything to me. The picture above the TV looks like a landscape, certainly not a face. The small one on the dresser (or buffet or whatever it is) is probably a person, but I'm not even sure about that (could be a dog, who knows). So considering we can't even tell for certain what the picture is of, I think positively identifying it as JB seems a little hasty. I would love to know however!

Also, Jameson wrote a book? LOL. I'm sure its totally reasonable and balanced with no bias or craziness whatsoever.

I agree!!! Maybe someone has super duper awesome photo editing software and can zoom in :D

I see what you mean. Then it makes it eerie to me. If it is a sky with clouds over water, the picture I see is on the clouds. Where the sky meets the water could be where it looks like two photos to me, divided in the middle shortwise.

There is a gold plate on the frame that must have engraving on it.

I will try and find the drawing I see in the clouds.

I thought the records said the house sold in 2011 so I just assumed the pics were from that sale. BTW he paid 135, what a bargain, I live in the Cascade mountains and you cant get a dog house for that price lol

361711243419. This is the item number on Ebay where the picture I see is.

Do not buy the book I have been told it is garbage.

361711243419. This is the item number on Ebay where the picture I see is.

I'm not seeing it but I'm sure you're right. I wish the curtains were closed. It would block out much of the reflection

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back