The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gardener's interview just made me suspicious of the gardner. He was way too happy to be interjecting his two cents into the conversation and may have been heavily coached to say certain things. I am still thinking that John and Patsy could have been set up. The ransom note is just too rediculous, and obviously implicates them! I could almost imagine Burke writing "Listen carefully!" and throwing a practice note into the trash and leaving it there, before believing two distraught parents, who are trying to point the blame on an intruder, would write such an unbelievable ransom note.

Wait. I thought the bogus touch DNA belonged to a Hispanic male? Are the IDIs now going to throw the gardener under the bus? He must be the official gardener of our "small foreign faction." LOL

That seems huge to me. 1st. amendment aside, I see a lawsuit in their future. What if he didn't do it? Then it becomes an unspeakable injustice to pin this on him in such a public manner.

I have been RDI for almost 20 years, I cannot believe I am feeling this.

Burke will not sue CBS. He would have to prove actual malice and that the conclusion had no basis in fact in order to prevail. Perhaps more important, he will be required to be deposed under oath. After the Dr. Phil interview, I can't imagine JR and Lin Wood would think that would be a good idea, particularly given the fact that he's not likely to prevail in a lawsuit anyway.

Kolar had to be careful because he didn't have the sorts of funds needed to defend such a lawsuit. Also, Burke had not yet made himself a voluntary public figure by appearing on national TV. CBS has the money and Burke has just made the bar to any lawsuit success very high for himself.

Any chance this will make it to youtube? Or vimeo? Every link posted so far is region blocked,

Me to :( I tried to access it on Global BC with Shaw account, but they removed it. I have it ready to PVR for tonight, but I want to see Part 1 first! :tantrum:

That seems huge to me. 1st. amendment aside, I see a lawsuit in their future. What if he didn't do it? Then it becomes an unspeakable injustice to pin this on him in such a public manner.

I have been RDI for almost 20 years, I cannot believe I am feeling this.

They are clearly naming someone in the house. I don't think they would do that if there was a chance of lawsuit. No way is either of the R men testifying about anything to do with that day. I always thought PDI but yeah, after watching that, I'm convinced they have their culprit in BDI.

The Maglite was kept in a drawer but it was suspiciously left out on the counter on that morning. Are there any other explanations for it being out?

John Ramsey himself stated out of his mouth that he used it to put the kids to bed that night...like why?? Is the power out?
Weird excuse #999

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance this will make it to youtube? Or vimeo? Every link posted so far is region blocked,
I'm not sure if you're in the US, but I downloaded the CBS app. The episode is easy to find there. I just streamed it to my TV, through Chromecast.

ETA, sorry, I just noticed it's blocked for you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I want to know what movie posters the Ramsey's had hung up everywhere in their house!!!!

FYI

This link does not work if you are outside the US, because it knows what the IP address is. I can probably get around it by spoofing my IP, but I wish there was a link for people outside US. If I try the Australian link, same thing, it knows my IP address.

Wait. I thought the bogus touch DNA belonged to a Hispanic male? Are the IDIs now going to throw the gardener under the bus? He must be the official gardener of our "small foreign faction." LOL

LOL. I think it is the factory worker who made the underpants.

Qmfr:

(Well, as coincidence has it, it appears Kolar is my boyfriend's neighbor. I see him regularly, had no idea that was him. He told us he was in law enforcement...he mostly keeps to himself. Almost fell out of my seat when I saw him sitting on the panel last night. Small world...)

(I'm over here now, walked outside to "check the mail" lol, hoping I'd see him so I could tell him (er, what woould I tell him? :waitasec: Just hey I saw you on tv last night, I didn't know you worked the Ramsey case, how interesting, your book and work is well respected, will you please sign my book (on order)... :smile: )...I don't want to bug the guy and seem all crazy, ykwim....but boy would I sure like to pick his brain off the record! He seems to be a private person though so I don't think that will happen. :()

:websleuther:

Eta: Should I knock and ask to borrow some sugar? JUST KIDDING!!

John Ramsey himself stated out of his mouth that he used it to put the kids to bed that night...like why?? Is the power out?
Weird excuse #999

John saying he used the flashlight to put the kids to bed that night is one of the biggest reasons I think they're involved. It's such a ridiculous excuse for the flashlight being out! I mean, it doesn't seem like he was a super playful and involved Dad, so I think it's unlikely he was playing some sort of hide and seek game before bed or something. Why would you use a flashlight to put kids to bed unless the power was out? I've never once done that in my life.

I want to know what movie posters the Ramsey's had hung up everywhere in their house!!!!

They had a clip showing some of them last night, maybe freeze frame?

There was a Facebook post about this case that popped up on my feed last month. Under the post there was a woman commenting and she said she lived next door to the family at the time of JBR's death. She said Burke was always playing alone outside and really wouldn't interact with anyone. He kept to himself

Interesting. That pretty much falls in line with what the family gardener had to say. Does anyone recall who it was (a woman IIRC) that said Burke was known to have terrible emotional 'tantrums' or 'outbursts'?

Something that really bothers me is these neighbors and why they either won't speak or have changed their stories. Do you think they were paid off (seems to be illegal/obstruction of justice) or that they were told that they could not speak out pending a jury trial (which obviously is never going to happen). I just don't get it. And what is the "gag order" that the 911 operator refers to? If so, why is she finally talking now? It kind of takes away her credibility.

I know this is a little off the topic of the CBS show, but another thing I was wondering about was the sexual abuse at the time of the murder. I just don't remember hearing anyone bring this up, but when I was reading over the search warrants and it mentiond about how Dt. Arndt was present during the autopsy, "In the presence of Det. Arndt, Det. Tom Trujillo of the Boulder Police Department, used a black florescent light to view the body including the pubic area of the victim in an attempt to observe the possible presence of semen or seminal fluid. Det. Arndt stated that she observed florescent areas of the upper inner and outer left thigh, as well as the upper and inner right thigh. Det. Arndt stated that her observations of the result of the black florescent light observation is consistent with the presence of semen or seminal fluid." And of course we know she was wiped down so we will never know who the culprit was - thoughts?

If I could, can I also ask the contents of the "practice RNs" and where they were found in the house? Were they full practice notes? I had not heard about these before. I had heard of one practice note that read "Dear Mr. and Mrs. ".

I have not posted on this case forum and frankly am very intimidated by the knowledge you sleuths have and I am in wonderment that you can keep it all straight and organized in your minds. It boggles my mind.

Thank you

Responded politely to a couple of Lin Woods tweets and within seconds got this...

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 1.14.06 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member