The Chill Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bringing this thread back to the front page. It's been almost a year since the last time it was posted in.

LINative and Fieldnotes are still around I see. So is Justiceforever. A few familiar faces.

I had to go get involved with other cases because I was living this case every day. My family and friends were starting to look at me funny. LOL And I also realized that we probably wouldn't be solving this case on our own.

Not to mention this forum got moved to another part of the site and it's not a case I see when going to the home page anymore.

So, how's it going now???

Bringing this thread back to the front page. It's been almost a year since the last time it was posted in.

LINative and Fieldnotes are still around I see. So is Justiceforever. A few familiar faces.

I had to go get involved with other cases because I was living this case every day. My family and friends were starting to look at me funny. LOL And I also realized that we probably wouldn't be solving this case on our own.

Not to mention this forum got moved to another part of the site and it's not a case I see when going to the home page anymore.

So, how's it going now???

Hey, good to see you Seajay! I haven't had as much time as I would like to spend here, but I check in from time to time and try to stay caught up.

These latest developments with CB is interesting, to say the least! I don't think it's related to LISK at all. It maybe be related to some of the other dismembered body parts though! Maybe this chopping up people is a form of punishment in some gang culture. MS 13 is known for vicious machete murders!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gs-declared-international-criminal-group.html

I wonder what gangs the victims may have been affiliated with or associated with. Maybe there's a commonality there?

Hmm...

Anyways, GREAT to see you! Stick around or poke your head in often, I miss your input!

POLICE JUST LINKED JB TO GB4.
IN A SURPRISE TWIST THE POLICE HAVE JUST LINKED JB TO GB4, LOCH NESS MONSTER, AMELIA EARHART, AND LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

haha I was just playing, they haven't said any of this.

Welll, if I've learned anything while following these cases, it's this...I need to subscribe to Newsday ASAP!

POLICE JUST LINKED JB TO GB4.
IN A SURPRISE TWIST THE POLICE HAVE JUST LINKED JB TO GB4, LOCH NESS MONSTER, AMELIA EARHART, AND LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

haha I was just playing, they haven't said any of this.

I knew Oswald had something to do with all this, I've always said so.

I also think they linked him to the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. He's buried under his house.:laughing:

He's been hiding in Al Capone's vault the entire time. Asked why he never saw Bittrolff when he opened the vault, Geraldo Rivera simply replied, "Magic."

..........and in a previous life he resided somewhere near the White Chaple area in London.

I think I need to park myself in here for a day or two so that I don't earn myself a timeout.

I think I need to park myself in here for a day or two so that I don't earn myself a timeout.

I've recently experienced the same feeling.

The rumors and fantasy and drama become really annoying at times. Hang in there, MK. I hope you don't stay away too long.

The rumors and fantasy and drama become really annoying at times. Hang in there, MK. I hope you don't stay away too long.

Ditto on the drama! It's a shame that some people take things personally around here.

C'est la vie! ;-)

Wow...that stuff was popular when I was listening to Tool, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, The Breeders, etc. ? Who knew?

ETA: Thanks, Crew. I do feel decompressed. :)

I'm almost always here, MC. If I work on a really traumatic case, I might take a step back for a week or two, but that rarely happens. I have a few cases I research and follow closely. When leads dry up on those cases, I work on UIDs and missing person cases. If you miss me to the point of an aching heart, you can always pm me. :floorlaugh:

ETA: Today I'm going MIA. My head is swimming from information overload. ;)

Hey all -does anybody know where one would have gone to find out who is the registered owner of a specific business before the internet was so prevalent. Say you wanted to know the owner's name and company information for a local laundromat, a video store and a Yacht Club in the early 90's and had no access to internet. What government office or agency would Joe Citizen goto for this information?

This has nothing to do with LISK and is for a fictional writing project I'm working on. Thanks!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem
Back