The Crime Scene and Investigation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ambushed when she returned home at night or ambushed when she was leaving for work the next morning?

I speculate that she may have been ambushed when she arrived home. Waiting until morning would be riskier because it would have been daylight, more people awake and about who could be witnesses, and chances are, imo, CWW and JR may have known nearly precisely when to ambush her based on a call she reportedly made to MS when she arrived at the airport. MOO, but I think that is the more likely scenario.

I speculate that she may have been ambushed when she arrived home. Waiting until morning would be riskier because it would have been daylight, more people awake and about who could be witnesses, and chances are, imo, CWW and JR may have known nearly precisely when to ambush her based on a call she reportedly made to MS when she arrived at the airport. MOO, but I think that is the more likely scenario.

Also Duntulum said the shrill and argument had nothing to do with TS's death which leads me to believe they know the time of death was late night, very early hours of the morning

If anyone is interested in the Sievers vehicle that was towed away for evidence, it was a blue Toyota Sienna minivan.

I posted this OLD transcript for the sole purpose of finding out the of the make and model of the Sievers Van only. We don't need to go back and rehash things that we have already discussed. This was way before we were aware of any arrests. :smile:

The police took the Toyota Sienna from the home and they have not returned it. It`s still being processed. Why? What`s in that Toyota other than her own fingerprints on the steering wheel that they`re so interested in? Why? Why has the Toyota Sienna become the focus of such intense investigation?

Nancy Grace CNN transcripts from 7-8-2015
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.html

If anyone is interested in the Sievers vehicle that was towed away for evidence, it was a blue Toyota Sienna minivan.

I posted this OLD transcript for the sole purpose of finding out the of the make and model of the Sievers Van only. We don't need to go back and rehash things that we have already discussed. This was way before we were aware of any arrests. :smile:

The police took the Toyota Sienna from the home and they have not returned it. It`s still being processed. Why? What`s in that Toyota other than her own fingerprints on the steering wheel that they`re so interested in? Why? Why has the Toyota Sienna become the focus of such intense investigation?

Maybe evidence of crimes that took place prior to the murder of TS.....
Was the vehicle involved in drug runs, etc.?

If she was attacked in the garage, there might be *sorry* blood, etc. on the van itself. Being hit that many times in the head would produce a lot of evidence and it wouldn't necessarily be contained unless they put a bag over her head first.

Maybe evidence of crimes that took place prior to the murder of TS.....
Was the vehicle involved in drug runs, etc.?

I still personally think Rodgers was hiding in the garage when TS pulled in, and when the garage door shut he attacked. She would not be expecting that once she was safe in her locked garage, especially at around midnight. She no doubt had a very long day with family in Connecticut, before taking an approximately 3 hour flight back to Florida. Then you have to consider waiting for her luggage and the then the 20 or so minutes home, she had to be completely extremely exhausted. :frown:

I think he jumped her as soon as she opened her door, and they are searching that van for evidence of the crime. I also think he/they probably forced in inside. I think he wanted her to open the safe. JMO ~

ETA ~ I'm sorry Felicity, I didn't see your post but I totally agree with you
Good to see you here :wave:

Has it not been already revealed by LE that the girlfriend of JR "The Hammer" contacted police after he confessed to her?

Has it not been already revealed by LE that the girlfriend of JR "The Hammer" contacted police after he confessed to her?

As I recollect, it was only after they came to arrest him, that she volunteered the information of where the evidence was kept. I could be wrong, but I don't believe she "did the right thing" and went to LE as soon as JR told her where the bloody clothing etc was. IMO she was just trying to save herself from prosecution.

She wanted her mini-van that JR said he would buy out of the $10,000 he got for the weekend's "work".

IIRC, First JR was arrested, then he and his gf were detainedby LE, then gf spoke with LE.

I still personally think Rodgers was hiding in the garage when TS pulled in, and when the garage door shut he attacked. She would not be expecting that once she was safe in her locked garage, especially at around midnight. She no doubt had a very long day with family in Connecticut, before taking an approximately 3 hour flight back to Florida. Then you have to consider waiting for her luggage and the then the 20 or so minutes home, she had to be completely extremely exhausted. :frown:

I think he jumped her as soon as she opened her door, and they are searching that van for evidence of the crime. I also think he/they probably forced in inside. I think he wanted her to open the safe. JMO ~

ETA ~ I'm sorry Felicity, I didn't see your post but I totally agree with you
Good to see you here :wave:

I think so too, dmacky :(. We haven't heard much about the luggage, IIRC, but where it was found might be telling.

Here is a really good view of the minivan that was towed away for evidence. I can't figure out why the back is so oddly dented up? Start at 1:29 and then stop it, for a really good close up.

[video=youtube;T4EZOCpYxN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4[/video]

Here is a really good view of the minivan that was towed away for evidence. I can't figure out why the back is so oddly dented up? Start at 1:29 and then stop it, for a really good close up.

[video=youtube;T4EZOCpYxN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4[/video]
It looks like it's been rear ended. Do we know if this dent is new?

I see that it has dents on equal sides, as well as the same height. But I would think if it was rear ended by another vehicle that the dents should be further apart? These dents are right between the license plates. A minivan is not extremely tall in height, so this pic has me puzzled. I was also wondering about the motorcycle that was leaning on the van in another crime scene photo.
Promise not to laugh, because even I think it sounds ridiculous. But at first glance, it reminded me of motorcycle handlebars :lol: I know it's WAY out there :blush:
But the dents are so CLOSE together.

I see that it has dents on equal sides, as well as the same height. But I would think if it was rear ended by another vehicle that the dents should be further apart? These dents are right between the license plates. A minivan is not extremely tall in height, so this pic has me puzzled. I was also wondering about the motorcycle that was leaning on the van in another crime scene photo.
Promise not to laugh, because even I think it sounds ridiculous. But at first glance, it reminded me of motorcycle handlebars :lol: I know it's WAY out there :blush:

You are not alone re: the motorcycle handlebar speculation, IIRC NIN theorized this too. NIN, WHERE ARE YOU? IMO, looks like the van may have backed into something at a slow speed.

Ambushed when she returned home at night or ambushed when she was leaving for work the next morning?

A new(ish) fact revealed by MSM was that TS didn't show up for a 6:45AM personal training session. So, she would have been up and about by 5:30, if she was alive at that point.

A new(ish) fact revealed by MSM was that TS didn't show up for a 6:45AM personal training session. So, she would have been up and about by 5:30, if she was alive at that point.

Not true. It has been corrected before that the appt was for 6:45 PM. I don't have a link but there is probably one here somewhere.

We had much discussion and speculation regarding the dents early on. While the dents may appear to be similar to those which could be caused by motorcycle handlebars, the consensus was that they could not have been caused by handlebars. A much bigger dent would be seen where the front wheel would have hit.

On the dogs thread, there is the MSM report about LE and animal control at the S home. The dogs apparently stay in the garage.

I doubt the crime scene was the garage,

Has anyone seen cleaners clean the house? The crime scene cleaners?

If no one has cleaned and the dogs live in the garage, if that house will ever e lived in again, it will have to have major cleaning. Maybe sheetrock pulled out. Studs replaced.

Unless only the van needs cleanup. Your discussions have created that idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895
Back