The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if AW (or any of CWW's relatives) feel that their life is in danger, due to possible retaliation? Does Mark have any true-blue buddies up in MO? Has Mark been forbidden to travel?

I wonder if AW (or any of CWW's relatives) feel that their life is in danger, due to possible retaliation? Does Mark have any true-blue buddies up in MO? Has Mark been forbidden to travel?

Mark has freedom as a citizen, and apparently he has always had freedom (no arrests).
Under what legal circumstances would Mark be denied freedom?
Mark has not been arrested.
Who could legally forbid Mark to travel?

I know that TS was very spiritual, we ended every appointment whether in the office or on the telephone by praying together. However, MS has this habit of writing "G-d Bless you all" which I find very off-putting. Most Christians would not hesitate to spell out God, but he always adds the dash...it just rankles me every single time!

What information is there about MS that would lead people to believe he would use her practice to commit illegal acts? To me, it doesn't make sense that he would knowingly jeopardize her medical practice since it was the main source of their livelihoods. Putting his wife's murder aside* to have a hand (by using her MD# for illegal narcotics) in her possibly losing her license and him going to prison if they were caught goes against all the other judgments made here against him. If he was "riding her coattails" and getting his glory from being married to a successful physician there's zero risk in continuing to support and grow that rather than risk losing it all by illegal activities ruining that family including the girls' lives.

I don't think it can be both.

Money does not equal the alleged pride, glory, prestige in their developing plan for branding her. The potential was so much greater than the relatively small amount of cash to be made and short life of dealing it all through a single MD number.

* I said putting TS murder aside because I have more random thoughts:

a) I don't believe MS had anything to do with the murder of his wife

b) I think it's possible that it was a last minute panic that CWW realized he needed to do something at the Sievers' home (computer wiping, camera removal) in a hurry without their knowledge and that it was an emergency trip - do we know when they left MO?
b1) maybe TS and MS had decided to hire a computer person actually in the same town so as not to have to rely on someone out of state and CWW had to do some housecleaning. In 2011, MS was asking on fb for someone who could do data retrieval on his laptop - no mention of CWW and someone else was going to help MS with it.

c) maybe CWW hoped to get in and out before TS arrived home if he knew she was coming home that night

d) CWW needed someone to help drive (if he drove 20 hrs straight it wouldn't leave much brain matter for doing what needed to be done at the Sievers' home, but it wasn't necessarily murder). Less amount of time away from home, less suspicious. I wonder what he told his wife, and if it was to be an innocent trip, why not have her come along? Oh, if his neighbors - according to the pastor - are willing to swear that CWW was there at the time, I assume his wife will also be swearing to it? If AW believes her husband is innocent, odd that there are no statements from her that it's impossible for him to have done it because he never left town.

e) I think it's possible that JRR killed TS when she showed up thinking he was protecting himself and CWW because he knew that they'd be arrested for breaking and entering and serve (hopefully) serious time on top of their previous felony convictions.

f) yeah, I've gone on too long, lol

FL, you make some valid points. I am hoping the documents will be released soon as all we have is speculation. IMO there was something in that house that CWW needed, if indeed his intent was not to kill TS.

It is odd, but it's so hard these days to NOT offend anyone. D-mned if you do, d-mned if you d-n't.

Ah, Thank you Arachne 1 for your information and the links! I stand corrected, it is NOT odd! A perfect example of how we can read things into something and be WRONG because we assume something that doesn't exist. I thought it merely odd to use a dash instead of the 'o' and assumed he was trying not to offend anyone, while others assumed narcissism, self-importance and much worse.

Man, I hope I never do anything to make headlines and get caught in social media cross-hairs.

What information is there about MS that would lead people to believe he would use her practice to commit illegal acts? To me, it doesn't make sense that he would knowingly jeopardize her medical practice since it was the main source of their livelihoods. Putting his wife's murder aside* to have a hand (by using her MD# for illegal narcotics) in her possibly losing her license and him going to prison if they were caught goes against all the other judgments made here against him. If he was "riding her coattails" and getting his glory from being married to a successful physician there's zero risk in continuing to support and grow that rather than risk losing it all by illegal activities ruining that family including the girls' lives.

I don't think it can be both.

Money does not equal the alleged pride, glory, prestige in their developing plan for branding her. The potential was so much greater than the relatively small amount of cash to be made and short life of dealing it all through a single MD number.

* I said putting TS murder aside because I have more random thoughts:

a) I don't believe MS had anything to do with the murder of his wife

b) I think it's possible that it was a last minute panic that CWW realized he needed to do something at the Sievers' home (computer wiping, camera removal) in a hurry without their knowledge and that it was an emergency trip - do we know when they left MO?
b1) maybe TS and MS had decided to hire a computer person actually in the same town so as not to have to rely on someone out of state and CWW had to do some housecleaning. In 2011, MS was asking on fb for someone who could do data retrieval on his laptop - no mention of CWW and someone else was going to help MS with it.

c) maybe CWW hoped to get in and out before TS arrived home if he knew she was coming home that night

d) CWW needed someone to help drive (if he drove 20 hrs straight it wouldn't leave much brain matter for doing what needed to be done at the Sievers' home, but it wasn't necessarily murder). Less amount of time away from home, less suspicious. I wonder what he told his wife, and if it was to be an innocent trip, why not have her come along? Oh, if his neighbors - according to the pastor - are willing to swear that CWW was there at the time, I assume his wife will also be swearing to it? If AW believes her husband is innocent, odd that there are no statements from her that it's impossible for him to have done it because he never left town.

e) I think it's possible that JRR killed TS when she showed up thinking he was protecting himself and CWW because he knew that they'd be arrested for breaking and entering and serve (hopefully) serious time on top of their previous felony convictions.

f) yeah, I've gone on too long, lol

g. Revenge

CWW always blamed MS for telling KL that CWW was back on meth. He was fired from a very lucrative job at Rali Inc./Ic-IT, that he had held for 6 years. I think he started grooming JR while they were in prison together for this very reason. MS had taken away his livelihood. CWW was determined to take MS's away.
CWW had the resources to look at the Sievers itinerary. He knew that TS would be coming home alone, and what time. In CWW's mind, MS would NEVER expect his friend of murder, he was just in his wedding (another set-up). Could have been in March that CWW listed MS as a bother (another set up) CWW was NOT really MS's friend.
Once you cross CWW, you will not do it again.

CWW was living in a trailer and on his 3rd. marriage, and full of pure evil revenge and jealousy. IMO ~

A poster up thread pointed out that as MS was of the Jewish faith, the use of G-d is commonplace practice and not written out. I learn a lot on these threads as I had no idea before. HTH

Wrong thread. But Cww may have just been extremely jealous of his bragging twin brother. So he may have decided to take his lovely wife and her professionalism away from him to bring him back to earth.

It's definitely plausible.

g. Revenge

CWW always blamed MS for telling KL that CWW was back on meth. He was fired from a very lucrative job at Rali Inc./Ic-IT, that he had held for 6 years. I think he started grooming JR while they were in prison together for this very reason. MS had taken away his livelihood. CWW was determined to take MS's away.
CWW had the resources to look at the Sievers itinerary. He knew that TS would be coming home alone, and what time. In CWW's mind, MS would NEVER expect his friend of murder, he was just in his wedding (another set-up). Could have been in March that CWW listed MS as a bother (another set up) CWW was NOT really MS's friend.

CWW was living in a trailer and on his 3rd. marriage, and full of pure evil revenge and jealousy. IMO ~

This is an interesting theory and one I had not considered. I had wondered why, with all the money CWW had made over the years, he seemed to maintain a modest home and lifestyle. Also, hasn't it been 6 years since he was fired from Rali? That is a long time to hold a grudge. Why now?

http://www.jewfaq.org/defs/G-d.htm

A way of avoiding writing a name of G-d, to avoid the risk of the sin of erasing or defacing the Name.

http://www.jewfaq.org/m/name.htm

So if I'm following this correctly, if MS was raised in the Jewish faith, he would have been taught to write G-d. Do we know if he is Jewish or not? Even if he wasn't raised Jewish this may be the way he was taught to spell God and he never thought he was being disrespectful to some of the patients.

This is an interesting theory and one I had not considered. I had wondered why, with all the money CWW had made over the years, he seemed to maintain a modest home and lifestyle. Also, hasn't it been 6 years since he was fired from Rali? That is a long time to hold a grudge. Why now?
It is a long time to hold a grudge, but people do hold them sometimes for a lifetime. Especially if the thing that they believe has put them in their current situation and it continues to decline it grows like a cancer. How many times do you hear about families where there is an estranged member, or a friendship that had a falling out and never could be repaired. Or a divorce where you walk out the door of the courtroom never to see that person again. It's like holding a grudge. I doubt even if he had not committed this heinous crime that he would most likely be classified as mentally ill and exhibit obsessive thoughts. And a grudge could definitely be seen as an obsessive thought. Especially when you can't let it go. If what Greg Bolin says is true that he wanted to run his pregnant girlfriend off the road I can see this guy holding a grudge against someone who was responsible for his trailer park address when he used to be able to live a bit better. (no offense to trailer park residents) Though I do try to keep in mind that we really don't have a good handle on how this guys finances really look, where he is getting his money? And somehow a guy with his' reputation socially and with the law was able to find someone to marry him. . .

Well :thinking:
After he was fired in 2009, his next job was manufacturing meth.

Dec. 18, 2010
from link below

The occupant of the vehicle was identified as Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr., 41. While talking to Wright, officers determined that a possible meth lab was at a residence. They then responded to a house on New Offenburg Road.

With the assistance of the Mineral Area Drug Task Force, they discovered Muriatic acid, Coleman fuel, lye, salt, hydrogen chloride gas, sodium nitrate and lithium batteries and other paraphernalia.
Wright was arrested and a warrant issued with a bond set at $100,000. He is charged with 10 drug-related felonies.

according to case. net he served 08/23/2011 Description: Judgment CVC $46 - Other Against: WRIGHT, CURTIS WAYNE
Amount of Judgment: $46.00 Date of Satisfaction: 12/17/2011
Case.net
*But since he was still on probation since his last meth lab conviction, he might have actually served a year. It's confusing.

Thanks to our poster
Sunkist :bow:
But according to Vinelink, he was released from prison on 1/3/2012. So the longest he was in prison was from 8/23/2011 to 1/3/2012; although perhaps he was incarcerated from 12/8/2010-1/3/2012, which would be just over one year.

BBM
Still 3 years later, but maybe that was his first and only chance to make sure TS was alone? :dunno:

Link
http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_eb6b0f2a-0a4c-11e0-a32b-001cc4c002e0.html

I know that TS was very spiritual, we ended every appointment whether in the office or on the telephone by praying together. However, MS has this habit of writing "G-d Bless you all" which I find very off-putting. Most Christians would not hesitate to spell out God, but he always adds the dash...it just rankles me every single time!

CeaElle, I think that is the Jewish way of writing "God". My in-laws are Jewish and that is how they would write it.

ETA: Nevermind, I see that was already pointed out numerous times. :doh:

g. Revenge

You may just have hit the nail on the head, Dmacky. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense from everything we have heard about CWW and his retaliations. And, I have always thought, after reviewing pictures from CWW's wedding in May, that CWW did not look happy in all of those pictures. It looked like he was really pondering something in a couple of them, while MS tried to be a clown. I have been inclined to believe all along that MS was involved in all of this, but now I am wondering. If it wasn't for AR and her (or his) thoughts and closeness to TS and feelings that TS was about to leave MS, I would say that I agree with your theory 100%.

g. Revenge

Excellent! Yes, revenge on the list for sure! Great idea about the wedding and lulling MS into a false sense of security. Evil.

Excellent! Yes, revenge on the list for sure! Great idea about the wedding and lulling MS into a false sense of security. Evil.

I also think MS sensed something was wrong at the wedding because of a post on his Facebook page just days after the wedding. The post was about invisible illnesses including being bipolar, which MS felt CWW was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back