The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep. I do believe it was LS for a few reasons, one was the language of the original page.

I believe it was LS that started the account right after TS's death. It was discussed a while back that she probably started it because she wanted to do something for the family and starting accounts has become popular. Not long after she started it, MS tried to change it to a donation to TS's favorite charity probably because he was being badgered over it. Not long after that it was changed back to the original and TS's family had written a note on the page. The only reason it is associated with MS's facebook page is because that is where people would go to see how to help the family. I don't think that MS is the one who made LS start the account.

Just my opinion

I believe it was LS that started the account right after TS's death. It was discussed a while back that she probably started it because she wanted to do something for the family and starting accounts has become popular. Not long after she started it, MS tried to change it to a donation to TS's favorite charity probably because he was being badgered over it. Not long after that it was changed back to the original and TS's family had written a note on the page. The only reason it is associated with MS's facebook page is because that is where people would go to see how to help the family. I don't think that MS is the one who made LS start the account.

Just my opinion

Please see my post, right before yours. The facebook account is one of the means of verifying the account and is associated with the administrator of the account, so MS was definitely involved.

This is the information from the frequently asked questions page:

Do I have to connect a Facebook account?It is not absolutely necessary for you to connect a Facebook account in order to create a ******** campaign. ******** will still work and allow you to collect donations and send your campaign to whomever you'd like.
Connecting your Facebook account to ******** to become 'Facebook Verified' does not automatically post anything to your Facebook page. You have total control over what gets posted to your Facebook account.
However, becoming Facebook verified has been a key factor for most of our successful campaigns. It's a great way to leverage your community of friends and family that may already exist.
Also, we do require that your Account be Facebook verified in order to show up in our Public Search Directory. Why you ask? Well, this has been a great deterrent to fraud (and it works). We promote and reward transparency to protect our donors from fraud.

I set up (and then deleted) a account in order to see how it works. LS could not have linked the facebook page of MS without having his facebook username and password.

Oh, sorry! Yes, yes, yes: COMPLETELY makes sense that Lenka did that and NOT MS !!

I find 'regular' people who talk to the press to be the 'off' ones: Regular folk who steer clear of press are demonstrating their good sense!

I don't fault MS for not taking those kids up to CT: MS, and family, have a complex personal life to which none of us are privy.

How somebody behaves at a funeral - MS - doesn't sway me any which way.

MS not getting on the fone to call others: I find that to be entirely normal conduct. MS would have had a whole lot to be doing, would have been shell-shocked, had his 2 girls with him, 'looking to daddy', likely others offered to do so & likely MS was not up to that task. Means nothing negative at all to me.

The talk about MS and him getting along with & interacting with his neighbors: None of us here can know such a thing!! Only MS and ALL of those neighbors, one-by-one, know what's the truth.

There's a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE WITH DANG GOOD SENSE who do not go on FB, do not talk to press, do not blog, do not own 'smart fones'....

As to the sheriff: IMO sheriff said MS is IN the envelope & in that envelope means MS is a person of interest & suspect, according to the sheriff.

We don't know the facts - the known facts are under seal right now. I appreciate that things look very bad for MS. If MS is behind this, I cannot see any reason why, with a little more time, MS can be arrested. If MS is not arrested by now, I am clueless what possible info' could still be gotten to tip the scale for MS to be arrested.

I wonder what the heck MS is doing with all his time beyond walking the dogs 1X/day.... It seems to me MS right now has all the time in the world, & it can't take very long to sell unneeded printers n' other 'stuff' on cr@@gsl@st.

I also wonder if MS has a lot of money now or not. I wonder if the home mtg. is being paid - odds on that please? Is it not possible MS is financially quite secure right now? If MS is behind this, I would expect MS to have been gathering up a quite huge pile of Rainy Day money for years --- 2-3-4 to 8-11 yrs.---- well in advance of the murder.

Please see my post, right before yours. The facebook account is one of the means of verifying the account and is associated with the administrator of the account, so MS was definitely involved.

Do I have to connect a Facebook account?It is not absolutely necessary for you to connect a Facebook account in order to create a ******** campaign. ******** will still work and allow you to collect donations and send your campaign to whomever you'd like.
Connecting your Facebook account to ******** to become 'Facebook Verified' does not automatically post anything to your Facebook page. You have total control over what gets posted to your Facebook account.
However, becoming Facebook verified has been a key factor for most of our successful campaigns. It's a great way to leverage your community of friends and family that may already exist.
Also, we do require that your Account be Facebook verified in order to show up in our Public Search Directory. Why you ask? Well, this has been a great deterrent to fraud (and it works). We promote and reward transparency to protect our donors from fraud.

I set up (and then deleted) a account in order to see how it works. LS could not have linked the facebook page of MS without having his facebook username and password.

Even if LS set the account up with MS's permission, it means nothing to this case. MS may have not known what a account was and didn't know what it would look like to outside people. His wife was just murdered and he most likely was not thinking straight, understandably, and when LS said I want to do this for your family, he said alright without realizing people were going to use it against him.

This isn't meant sarcastically, I'm genuinely curious how it would be thought or considered that MS would have helped TS become a Dr?

Possibly he helped in the same way that wives help their husbands to become doctors? :) Love and support? Keeping the home fires burning, taking care of the kidlets, helping around the office, etc. while they spend all kinds of hours away from home?

I wonder how many male doctors credit their wives with helping them get started? I wonder how many wives give themselves the credit they deserve?

No, MS was not DEFINITELY involved. Someone with access to his FB account was involved. I think it is quite possible CWW did all of MS's work on a computer, including the writing of the practices website information. JMO

We do not know definitively who set the account up just a day after she was found murdered. Whether it was set up by LS, with MS permission; MS or CWW- we don't know. We do know- it reflects very poorly on MS. It appears that he knew this as well and sent a f/u message through the go fund me account via FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was Lenka Spiska who did the original fundraising () post as she says it was, it was done with Mark's knowledge and cooperation as the original post used his facebook access and picture under the "created June 30, 2015" part of the page. Mark's name and facebook picture could not have been placed here by others, it is a direct link used by as one means to verify the authenticity of an account. So if Lenka Spiska created it, she did so with Mark's knowledge and access to his facebook username and password. Further, the facebook access person is the person who controls the account. So even when Teresa's family was brought in to rehabilitate the effort because of the obscene 1 million dollar "goal" amount that was originally posted, I suspect that MS was still controlling the money.

What I think is the much more likely scenario is that LS was manipulated into authoring the first post by MS because he knew how bad it would look. LS was likely just attempting to help as best she could. Ultimately, it seems highly implausible that a control freak would give up his Facebook username and password - more likely that he was right there and typed it in himself. Of course, I suspect he was inconsolable while doing this to make it look believable to LS. Interesting that now even LS has distanced herself from MS and so has the practice nurse SH - speaks for itself.

Of course she did it with his knowledge and permission! She may have even asked him for his facebook info or had him verify it to add legitimacy for public consumption given the rampant scammy fundraising for tragedies. If he thought it would look bad, then why give his FB info at all? Why change it to benefit TS' favorite charity almost immediately? Her siblings then took over the page and changed it back to the family.

Based on your personal experiences of him, do you think he's smart enough to use reverse psychology to manipulate the siblings to do that? Do you think the siblings would have fallen for that?

I don't understand why the fundraiser is a problem - thousands and thousands of people do it. He has children to raise.

I have no problem with MS having control of the money since the fundraiser was set up to benefit his family. I do wonder why it's considered a problem to think he was cooperating with it, most people would consider that normal. It's difficult to know what to believe when presented with conflicting statements that both parties offer as fact without information or real life examples to back it up. :/

It's just as likely a scenario. :)

Possibly he helped in the same way that wives help their husbands to become doctors? :) Love and support? Keeping the home fires burning, taking care of the kidlets, helping around the office, etc. while they spend all kinds of hours away from home?

I wonder how many male doctors credit their wives with helping them get started? I wonder how many wives give themselves the credit they deserve?

I understand the idea of a spouse supporting the others goal and endeavors, but that's far different than describing it as helping them "become" something. IMO that usage almost implies the other person wouldn't have succeeded but for the other. In this instance, it's like discrediting the hard work, dedication, and intelligence that was required by TS to reach her professional aspirations. It would be fair to say he helped her balance her life personally and professionally, but not to "become" a doctor itself. I know I'm being picky and perhaps a bit anal over semantics, but I feel a personal affront on her behalf to see it described as such, especially since I feel that mindset played a role in what took place.

If it was Lenka Spiska who did the original fundraising () post as she says it was, it was done with Mark's knowledge and cooperation as the original post used his facebook access and picture under the "created June 30, 2015" part of the page. Mark's name and facebook picture could not have been placed here by others, it is a direct link used by as one means to verify the authenticity of an account. So if Lenka Spiska created it, she did so with Mark's knowledge and access to his facebook username and password. Further, the facebook access person is the person who controls the account. So even when Teresa's family was brought in to rehabilitate the effort because of the obscene 1 million dollar "goal" amount that was originally posted, I suspect that MS was still controlling the money.

What I think is the much more likely scenario is that LS was manipulated into authoring the first post by MS because he knew how bad it would look. LS was likely just attempting to help as best she could. Ultimately, it seems highly implausible that a control freak would give up his Facebook username and password - more likely that he was right there and typed it in himself. Of course, I suspect he was inconsolable while doing this to make it look believable to LS. Interesting that now even LS has distanced herself from MS and so has the practice nurse SH - speaks for itself.

My thoughts exactly on the . The only thing connecting Lenka Spiska to it was the commentary on the page. The actual account was set up with Mark Sievers Facebook account info. She couldn't have done that without his direct involvement.

Also, remember MS's bff CWW was VERY familiar with . It was used to help with the recent tragedy in his new wife's life. It just seemed like there was a total comfort there to tug at the heart strings of those that loved Teresa without a second thought. We all were shocked because normally professionals have insurance plans for this especially the breadwinner and with children.

This is absolutely correct. And any discussion that Lenka probably started the because she wanted to do something to help the family was pure speculation. It was never substantiated by the facts, those being that the account was set up using Mark's Facebook username and password.

The other fact is that a account can be set up using only an email address. The email password is not required for that method. You just enter the email address and create a password. The owner of the email address then receives a confirmation email. So the fact that the Facebook route was used instead further corroborates Mark's direct involvement.

Hey Everyone,

Homeschooling is not the topic of this thread. Unless we have direct quotes from an insider or from a released document that states Mark or Teresa's opinion on homeschooling let's leave it alone for now, please.

Thank You.

Tricia

This thread is about the investigation of Teresa's murder (and the crime scene itself). I suggest that we act on the assumption that all the 'FB' & 'G@F@@@M@' questions have gotten asked AND ANSWERED by law enforcement. We don't have to fret one bit about that matter because info' relevant to identifying all those involved in this murder (which clearly IMO is a Murder One case) will be made known in due time. If I, for instance, have some reason for concern that local law enf.' is 'missing' or 'overlooking' something critically important in its investigation, I can simply pick up the phone.

This is absolutely correct. And any discussion that Lenka probably started the because she wanted to do something to help the family was pure speculation. It was never substantiated by the facts, those being that the account was set up using Mark's Facebook username and password.

The other fact is that a account can be set up using only an email address. The email password is not required for that method. You just enter the email address and create a password. The owner of the email address then receives a confirmation email. So the fact that the Facebook route was used instead further corroborates Mark's direct involvement.

I do consider this a fact.
* Family did not set up the donation page for a million dollars. While I am sure there were noble reasons for setting up the page, this was not something the family had requested. IMO, the current set up of the page is what would have initially been set up had anyone in the family been in the frame of mind to do that.

and this
Many of you are using secondary sources as if they are providing truth.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...red-in-home-Bonita-Springs-June-2015-2/page22

I do consider this a fact.
* Family did not set up the donation page for a million dollars. While I am sure there were noble reasons for setting up the page, this was not something the family had requested. IMO, the current set up of the page is what would have initially been set up had anyone in the family been in the frame of mind to do that.

and this
Many of you are using secondary sources as if they are providing truth.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...red-in-home-Bonita-Springs-June-2015-2/page22
Dmacky,

How do we know it was LS that set up the account via MS' FB acct? TIA.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wonder if Mark had been threatened by CWW before? Had Teresa and Mark cut CWW out of their lives? Out of his "job" and lucrative profits?

At what date did CWW become the IT guy, and when was his last remote access to the Sievers' computers? Had there been a pattern to CWW's computer activities? Did it stop? When did it stop?

I can easily see CWW killing Teresa, and framing Mark for it. Maybe Mark could see that, too. Maybe that's why Mark reiterated to the coroner to make sure he got good scrapes from Teresa's nails? Had any neighbor stuck their head out the window, at any given moment, they would've said, "Oh, that's just Mark and his friends."

No one, at that point, had ever seen the doppelganger, CWW. And since it's natural to blame the husband.....

By getting Mark out of the way, CWW could continue his illegal activities, create new passwords, and it's "business as usual" for CWW, no matter where he's at. If CWW was engaged in pharmaceutical transactions with big companies, would they receive a death certificate--ever? Who would research and stop the shipments? They're making money, aren't they?

Business, as usual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back