The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM I would expect him to thank Law Enforcement for all their hard work. I would expect him to be grateful that 2 suspects are behind bars and no longer posing a threat to the community or his family. Hmmm, words of appreciation? I was just viewing the Mother of a 4 year old who was killed in a road rage incident....and even through her tears of grief, she took the time to thank the police for their help. He doesn't look as if he is having a difficult time changing the deed on his home, hiring an attorney to rep him in the Estero building delinquency, or being rude to everyone who has given him the opportunity to say, "Thank you, for tracking down the suspects."
Gratitude is normal, Silence is not.

Please elaborate. I must have missed something. Do we know he has changed the deed on his home - or trying to?

Mark is one of the proudest fathers I have ever met. He could not wait to show <modsnip> off to everyone when she was first born. Marks was very proud of Teresa as well, and very supportive. I do not have any input to share on their marriage.

I would also like to add that MS has shown, many times, to be a VERY caring and compassionate man. I am curious to know just what everyone expects him to say? He lost his wife and mother to his children. His entire life has been shattered. I remain hopeful that he will be cleared of suspicion, for the sake of <modsnip>. They have lost enough.
Awesome post oscelot! Most people who have met MS think this way. The ones who have not, can't understand. He was not a man to turn his back on anyone. He was above and beyond most people in the way of compassion. Unfortunately he is not getting it paid back very nicely here. It doesn't matter what, if anything, he would or wouldn't do or say. Some just already have their minds set, and no matter what, they would tear him to shreds for it. I am just seeing a broken man. Sounds like he was a lot like TS in the ways of being a compassionate person. I feel TS would be very disapproving of the way he is being treated here on the forum. And as far as those who don't seem to like him, I feel it is their natural reaction taking place: When tragedy happens, the first thing people need is someone to blame. That is just human nature.
This is my opinion=~IMHO~JMO~AFAIC~

Mark is one of the proudest fathers I have ever met. He could not wait to show <modsnip> off to everyone when she was first born. Marks was very proud of Teresa as well, and very supportive. I do not have any input to share on their marriage.

I would also like to add that MS has shown, many times, to be a VERY caring and compassionate man. I am curious to know just what everyone expects him to say? He lost his wife and mother to his children. His entire life has been shattered. I remain hopeful that he will be cleared of suspicion, for the sake of <modsnip>. They have lost enough.

Publically, yes, MS has shown great pride. That is to be expected when you are dealing with someone who believes that his marriage and his children and their abilities and accomplishments are more a reflection of him as a husband and father rather than say, a result of hard work, intelligence and perseverance. "Pride and support" compliments the work ethic and abilities, it doesn't trump those qualities. If you attempt to raise your children to believe that they are "better than" and must be segregated from normal play/interaction unless you are present - is that "support" or "control." If you use the control of your children as leverage against your wife, against your wife's family - is that "support" or "control."?

There is something really diabolical about a man who hires people to kill the mother of his children. Isn't that the ultimate act of exerting "control" as opposed to "support" ?

Teresa was a loving and compassionate soul. MS had to show the same compassion to be intimately involved in her world.

In my opinion, MS should get an Oscar for his acting abilities over the past 12 years.

Please elaborate. I must have missed something. Do we know he has changed the deed on his home - or trying to?

The ownership of the property was joint ownership by Dr. Sievers & MS at the time of Dr. Sievers' death. On July 29 it changed to sole ownership by Mark only. Whether this was automatic with the recording of Dr. Sievers' death certificate or a special deed was prepared and recorded is not clear. This was noted in the early discussion threads and presently, the Lee County Property Appraiser public records do confirm a change on July 29 and owned by MS alone now.

Awesome post oscelot! Most people who have met MS think this way. The ones who have not, can't understand. He was not a man to turn his back on anyone. He was above and beyond most people in the way of compassion. Unfortunately he is not getting it paid back very nicely here. It doesn't matter what, if anything, he would or wouldn't do or say. Some just already have their minds set, and no matter what, they would tear him to shreds for it. I am just seeing a broken man. Sounds like he was a lot like TS in the ways of being a compassionate person. I feel TS would be very disapproving of the way he is being treated here on the forum. And as far as those who don't seem to like him, I feel it is their natural reaction taking place: When tragedy happens, the first thing people need is someone to blame. That is just human nature.

Teresa would be disapproving? Teresa was brutally murdered by her husband's best friend. Would most people believe that MS was caring and compassionate if they learned that he orchestrated the killing of his wife by his best friend for freedom and insurance money? In my opinion "most people" would recognize that they had been dealing with an actor, a sociopath, a control freak.

Publically, yes, MS has shown great pride. That is to be expected when you are dealing with someone who believes that his marriage and his children and their abilities and accomplishments are more a reflection of him as a husband and father rather than say, a result of hard work, intelligence and perseverance. "Pride and support" compliments the work ethic and abilities, it doesn't trump those qualities. If you attempt to raise your children to believe that they are "better than" and must be segregated from normal play/interaction unless you are present - is that "support" or "control." If you use the control of your children as leverage against your wife, against your wife's family - is that "support" or "control."?

There is something really diabolical about a man who hires people to kill the mother of his children. Isn't that the ultimate act of exerting "control" as opposed to "support" ?

Teresa was a loving and compassionate soul. MS had to show the same compassion to be intimately involved in her world.

In my opinion, MS should get an Oscar for his acting abilities over the past 12 years.

Agree . They said his broke butt supported her ambitions. Well of course he did. She was a doctor and he was trying to milk the situation for everything it was worth. But once the lifestyle reached its limits. He no longer wanted his wife to take over the funds from him and make him get a real job. Jmo

The ownership of the property was joint ownership by Dr. Sievers & MS at the time of Dr. Sievers' death. On July 29 it changed to sole ownership by Mark only. Whether this was automatic with the recording of Dr. Sievers' death certificate or a special deed was prepared and recorded is not clear. This was noted in the early discussion threads and presently, the Lee County Property Appraiser public records do confirm a change on July 29 and owned by MS alone now.

Agree. The title company probably switched it after being given her death certificate. Then they probably sent a copy to the county clerks office. But it means nothing until you pay off the home. Until then. The bank owns it. Jmo

Mark Sievers' former girlfriend even &#8220;described Sievers as a sweet guy and said she didn't have anything bad to say about him.&#8220;

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html
Sievers and Fryer
Years before he married Teresa in 2003, Mark Sievers was engaged to a woman named Shelley Fryer. Fryer said she was introduced to Sievers through her mother, who worked with him at a 7-Eleven in Manchester, Missouri. The couple dated for about three years and were engaged but broke things off before the wedding.
"We just drifted apart," she said recently from her home in Illinois. "I haven't seen Mark since the '90s."
Fryer described Sievers as a sweet guy and said she didn't have anything bad to say about him.
"He was a lot of fun," she said.

People thought Laci Peterson's murderer was a nice guy too.

Mark Sievers' former girlfriend even &#8220;described Sievers as a sweet guy and said she didn't have anything bad to say about him.&#8220;

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html
Sievers and Fryer
Years before he married Teresa in 2003, Mark Sievers was engaged to a woman named Shelley Fryer. Fryer said she was introduced to Sievers through her mother, who worked with him at a 7-Eleven in Manchester, Missouri. The couple dated for about three years and were engaged but broke things off before the wedding.
"We just drifted apart," she said recently from her home in Illinois. "I haven't seen Mark since the '90s."
Fryer described Sievers as a sweet guy and said she didn't have anything bad to say about him.
"He was a lot of fun," she said.

Agree. I don't think she financially made enough for his taste. But he made sure to marry doc. There wasn't going to be any drifting apart in his eyes.

He is suppose to be his wife's voice. But he stays mum while letting the sheriff say he is in the envelope of suspicion. The other hubby just seemed to care more about her since he doesn't have anything to hide. Jmo

With all due respect, a person can place anybody's name on a deed.
They are not the same as names on mortgages. These are two entirely separate entities.
The bank note (lender) still actually owns the property. There is obviously still money owed on the house. You can't just transfer it all to MS, without first ensuring he can afford to take on the loan by himself.
He will have to refinance the house in his name only, and go through the application process, to get the loan in his name only. It's like buying the house all over again. Since he now has no income to continue making payments, he will more than likely be denied and the home will go into foreclosure.

We still are divided on whether MS is in the envelope of suspicion, as a victim, witness or suspect. Let's try to stay respectful of all the opinions stated here so a combined discussion can continue.

If he felt comfortable enough to stay with her family in Connecticut while she just so happened to be murdered; Then why not take the girls back there now while dealing with this ordeal. I'm sure they can use the love of their cousins and auntie and other family members at this moment.

So why keep them in the crime scene. It's not like it's a 30,000 sq ft home where you are not constantly passing by where everything took place.

Btw. If the sheriff hasn't cleared marks involvement with the insurance company then this means the money will not be paid out and mark is still in the envelope of suspicion.

The insurance company is simply waiting on the sheriff to clear him so they can cut the check. Jmo

I don't know what the rules, mores, etiquette of gratitude entails, but I'm positive it doesn't require that it be publicly announced only offered sincerely and directly to the recipient.

We don't know that he hasn't expressed his gratitude several times repeatedly and directly to the people involved in both law enforcement and personally to those who have been helping him and his girls cope with their loss.

I don't know what the rules, mores, etiquette of gratitude entails, but I'm positive it doesn't require that it be publicly announced only offered sincerely and directly to the recipient.

We don't know that he hasn't expressed his gratitude several times repeatedly and directly to the people involved in both law enforcement and personally to those who have been helping him and his girls cope with their loss.

I might disagree when circumstances include asking the public for money. But that's another discussion.

I find MS' communications with TS' patients very awkward. He doesn't talk about what a wonderful person she was, he just keeps using (IMO) weird phrases such as "like-minded" and "like-hearted". To me, it doesn't sound like he's talking about the woman he loved; he sounds more like a head-hunter trying to fulfill a vacancy.

Agree. I don't think she financially made enough for his taste. But he made sure to marry doc. There wasn't going to be any drifting apart in his eyes.
I was just wondering if TS was a Doc before meeting MS? I thought he was helping her to become one, but can't remember.

I was just wondering if TS was a Doc before meeting MS? I thought he was helping her to become one, but can't remember.

Idk. She could have been almost there at the time they met. She may have been in her last stages which is still foreseeable of her about to be a doctor in his eyes. But still idk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back