The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is where I read that. No way I'll be able and find who originally posted it again. But I have heard stuff personally too, living in the meth capital of the USA.

How Crime-scene Clean-up Works
http://science.howstuffworks.com/crime-scene-clean-up.htm
...some clean-ups (especially meth labs) require walls and built-in structures to be removed.

My thoughts are with those MS rented the house to after the meth lab. It would be interesting to read of the effects of the innocent people that lived in the house after CWW and what happened to them. Were they families with young kids, people trying to conceive, grandparents, people trying to get sober, etc. That had no idea why they didn't seem right.

My thoughts are with those MS rented the house to after the meth lab. It would be interesting to read of the effects of the innocent people that lived in the house after CWW and what happened to them. Were they families with young kids, people trying to conceive, grandparents, people trying to get sober, etc. That had no idea why they didn't seem right.

Do we know for sure if CWW was manufacturing or "just" selling meth while living in the condo? I hope it was the latter for the reasons you state. I believe he was arrested for making meth, but I'm not sure it was at the condo. Does anyone remember?

Do we know for sure if CWW was manufacturing or "just" selling meth while living in the condo? I hope it was the latter for the reasons you state. I believe he was arrested for making meth, but I'm not sure it was at the condo. Does anyone remember?

Didnt ms put him out before. Or did ms put him out once he found out?

Plus how did ms know that cww was using the house for drug purposes.

So maybe cww did get caught in the house.

Skinner's thread #146:
~3) You'll find this to be interesting: One of the properties that you sleuths found out that MS owned in Fenton, MO, was a house that MS rented to WW at one time, and when MS found out that WW was dealing or making (I really do not remember which) meth out of his (MS) house, he told WW "You gotta go, and now.

*so it was a house and not a condo
**hopefully dealing and not manufacturing

Didnt ms put him out before. Or did ms put him out once he found out?

Plus how did ms know that cww was using the house for drug purposes.

So maybe cww did get caught in the house.

I thought it was after MS found out. I was under the impression that MS kicked him out but never turned him in to LE, so I don't know if CWW was arrested there. But I wasn't sure if he was actually "cooking" meth in the condo, since we are talking about clean up expense and procedures. I'm too tired to go looking on Skinner's thread right now. Hopefully someone will remember. :)

ETA: Thank you webjunkie! You found it as I typed. Skinner didn't know if CWW cooked or sold. Hopefully the latter. And it was a house. Where did I get condo? Oh well. Information overload!

Does anyone know if they had keypads on the garage door and on the entry door going into the garage?

All you need to get into our garage door is a code. We also have a keypad on the entry door in the garage that can be unlocked and locked from a cell phone or computer.

Also I wonder if ms could access his security cameras remotely. I can do this with ours.

What is that behind the guy in the middle? Looks like it could be a garage door keypad. That's where ours is located.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 230
I had a meth house by me. It was sold, which surprised me as I thought they had to be torn down. The advertisement for the house said it was a meth house. Everything had to be taken out of there and redone. The sheetrock, the cabinets. I forget what else.

I had a meth house by me. It was sold, which surprised me as I thought they had to be torn down. The advertisement for the house said it was a meth house. Everything had to be taken out of there and redone. The sheetrock, the cabinets. I forget what else.

All this is reminding me of Breaking Bad where Brian Cranston and Aaron Paul go in the houses that are being treated for termites (?) and cook meth while the house is all sealed up (so no one could smell it from outside). No regard to the people who live there, and their children.

How close was MS' rental house to its neighbors I wonder? Seems like someone would have noticed it, but then again in that tiny town maybe everyone just shrugged their shoulders. Typical day in the neighborhood... :scared:

Found it: Per interview with SMS on 9/9 "TG: There was also, due to our incredible sleuths on Websleuths, they've discovered that Mark owns a condo in nearby Fenton, MO."
So yep, we weren't hallucinating that. Perhaps he had more than one "property" in MO.

Wondering about that too. One of my old theories was that CWW/JR used the home to manufacture meth while the family was away.

The assumption has been that the dogs were staying in the house and there was a family member/pet sitter regularly going in, in one news report the person was identified as MS's mother.

The assumption has been that the dogs were staying in the house and there was a family member/pet sitter regularly going in, in one news report the person was identified as MS's mother.
Yes, I considered that too. Another problem with that theory. But I've also heard the cooking can take as little as 4 hours. <modsnip>

Yes, I considered that too. Another problem with that theory. But I've also heard the cooking can take as little as 4 hours. <modsnip>

I was convinced meth was involved at first, after reading about CWW's arrests. But JMO, the stronger argument is against meth being involved. Makes more sense for CWW to use houses in MO for cooking. Wouldn't have to worry about transporting drugs across state lines, a known meth route IIRC. And why take JR, no drug background at all and probably not too good at cooking. So, two reasons why cooking meth in MO would be more logical, no trafficking risk and better cookers. :moo:

I was convinced meth was involved at first, after reading about CWW's arrests. But JMO, the stronger argument is against meth being involved. Makes more sense for CWW to use houses in MO for cooking. Wouldn't have to worry about transporting drugs across state lines, a known meth route IIRC. And why take JR, no drug background at all and probably not too good at cooking. So, two reasons why cooking meth in MO would be more logical, no trafficking risk and better cookers. :moo:
I was thinking more along the lines CWW made connections in FL from all his visits there. He made a deal to sell to someone in FL, but he didn't want to carry the finished product along the well known trafficking corridor (highway systems). So that would be the reason to purchase the ingredients, make the product and sell the product all right there in FL, then just return to MO with the cash. Use MS house for a few hours and he's set. As far as making the stuff in MO, he could do that at his own home, or even out in the woods if he knew a good inconspicuous spot (and more likely he would around his own home area). Perhaps to keep the new wife in the dark. IDK

All this is reminding me of Breaking Bad where Brian Cranston and Aaron Paul go in the houses that are being treated for termites (?) and cook meth while the house is all sealed up (so no one could smell it from outside). No regard to the people who live there, and their children.

How close was MS' rental house to its neighbors I wonder? Seems like someone would have noticed it, but then again in that tiny town maybe everyone just shrugged their shoulders. Typical day in the neighborhood... :scared:

When we were looking for a home, I saw a website that will tell you addresses of meth houses in the area. Cool. And enlightening because they weren't always in bad neighborhoods. yikes.

Do we know the timing of MS evicting CWW and when CWW was arrested for manufacturing? I thought an article said that the conversation when LE stopped him led them to a house of manufacturing? Could be MS knew from the arrest?

Breaking Bad was an awesome series. I think I remember noticing that when they cooked in the tented houses, they prepared/created a sealed area for their "kitchen" - everything self-contained to leave no trace. I'm not saying it was for the protection of the homeowners, probably not leave anything to be detected. Sort of like Dexter creating his sealed off workspaces.

Keep it contained. Easier to clean and leave no trace.

If there was meth cooking in the house, there would be major remodeling. Sheetrock torn out. Cabinets removed. Studs sealed.

I wonder what happened with MS house in MO?

Did he take care of cleaning it up?

If there was meth cooking in the house, there would be major remodeling. Sheetrock torn out. Cabinets removed. Studs sealed.

I wonder what happened with MS house in MO?

Did he take care of cleaning it up?
We're uncertain if CWW was manufacturing or just selling. As far as MS home in FL, nobody mentioned anything but cleaning. Nobody said anything about remodeling type stuff going on.

We're uncertain if CWW was manufacturing or just selling. As far as MS home in FL, nobody mentioned anything but cleaning. Nobody said anything about remodeling type stuff going on.

There were baseboards and planks in the trashcan outside.

-Nin

There were baseboards and planks in the trashcan outside.

-Nin
hmmm, that could be items damaged by a swinging hammer? Any items contaminated by body fluid or drug manufacturing would probably need to be disposed of properly, and not just in a trashcan.

Baseboards and planks you say...? Does anyone know what area of the home had wooden floors? It's unusual for a kitchen right? We see a lot of entries with wood floors here, unless the whole house is wood floors. The floorplans look like the kitchen/bath/entry might have been tile. Perhaps the rest of the house was wood. or...

Wonder what kind of planks: If they were outdoor lanai planks or indoor wood floor planks?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back