The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why not simply kill the person you hate?

Otherwise MS gets his girls and a house and a nice life insurance policy and a life to hustle up a new woman to live his fancy life

Otherwise MS gets his girls and a house and a nice life insurance policy and a life to hustle up a new woman to live his fancy life

Perhaps because, if you plan it right, you can alter your appearance and plant some incriminating evidence that will result in MS being indicted for murder. The ultimate plan would be getting rid of a woman you despised (and your buddy loved) and watching him spend his life behind bars for a crime he didn't commit. MS would lose his children and all of his money. If we really want to carry the plan to extremes, imagine if CWW tampered with legal documents and (as his quasi-bro) ended up being granted financial conservatorship of the business and estate. jmoo

Perhaps because, if you plan it right, you can alter your appearance and plant some incriminating evidence that will result in MS being indicted for murder. The ultimate plan would be getting rid of a woman you despised (and your buddy loved) and watching him spend his life behind bars for a crime he didn't commit. MS would lose his children and all of his money. If we really want to carry the plan to extremes, imagine if CWW tampered with legal documents and (as his quasi-bro) ended up being granted financial conservatorship of the business and estate. jmoo

I agree that the worst kind of punishment is to destroy the thing your enemy loves. It's worse than death itself and it would be the ultimate revenge. Some twisted people enjoy seeing someone else suffer and it would be especially sweet to CWW knowing he was responsible for his friend/enemy's destruction. For some, it's enough to know privately they created such devastation Personally, I think he would have an impossible task to try and implicate MS in this since he was clearly in another state and with his wife's family. Even if JR and CWW hadn't been arrested and the killers remained unknown, LE would be thoroughly examining any spouse/MS to determine if he orchestrated it by hiring someone. I am confident LE has investigated him up the wazoo especially knowing that the person arrested for the murder was considered a long-time friend of his.

Excellent! Yes, revenge on the list for sure! Great idea about the wedding and lulling MS into a false sense of security. Evil.

If u all remember from the wedding the picture of MS hugging CWW and CWw's arms just hung limp at his side he did not hug back....We all thought this was odd. Something happened at that wedding that set this in motion and I don't think MS wanted his wife dead.

He wanted him to suffer!

If u all remember from the wedding the picture of MS hugging CWW and CWw's arms just hung limp at his side he did not hug back....We all thought this was odd. Something happened at that wedding that set this in motion and I don't think MS wanted his wife dead.

Maybe MS informed CWW during his trip to MO that they were no longer going to use his IT services. That could explain the overly generous wedding gift. CWW would act as if he understood and there was no problem, but inside he was furious. I'm sure he would want revenge if MS told him that TS made the decision. jmoo

Maybe MS informed CWW during his trip to MO that they were no longer going to use his IT services. That could explain the overly generous wedding gift. CWW would act as if he understood and there was no problem, but inside he was furious. I'm sure he would want revenge if MS told him that TS made the decision. jmoo

Do we know if there was an "overly generous wedding gift", I don't remember anything that told us what MS's wedding gift to CWW and his wife was. I do remember that he paid for a wedding for someone else as a gift. Please tell where you got that from. Thanks,

I also think MS sensed something was wrong at the wedding because of a post on his Facebook page just days after the wedding. The post was about invisible illnesses including being bipolar, which MS felt CWW was.

So why hasn't MS publicly made an announcement or had a spokesperson address this? FB is not really the platform, iykwim.
MS should simply & concisely deliver a statement regarding his loss BUT he could only do that IF he was totally innocent.
The silence MS has displayed is unusual & speaks volumes.

I agree that the worst kind of punishment is to destroy the thing your enemy loves. It's worse than death itself and it would be the ultimate revenge. Some twisted people enjoy seeing someone else suffer and it would be especially sweet to CWW knowing he was responsible for his friend/enemy's destruction. For some, it's enough to know privately they created such devastation Personally, I think he would have an impossible task to try and implicate MS in this since he was clearly in another state and with his wife's family. Even if JR and CWW hadn't been arrested and the killers remained unknown, LE would be thoroughly examining any spouse/MS to determine if he orchestrated it by hiring someone. I am confident LE has investigated him up the wazoo especially knowing that the person arrested for the murder was considered a long-time friend of his.

I think some of these posts need to be moved to the theory threads.

BBM: Maybe that is why he flew down to the funeral (for more than 1 reason-IMO) rather than send flowers or call to offer condolences. If this theory is true, seeing MS at TS funeral would be of the upmost satisfaction to CWW. IMO

I still believe that MS had at minimum knowledge of CWW trip to FL. Maybe he didn't think TS would end up dead but I tend to believe that he would have spoken out by now if this were as cut/dry as CWW killing TS without his knowledge. Plus, based on what SMS said, it's not that "simple" of a case. JMO

Do we know if there was an "overly generous wedding gift", I don't remember anything that told us what MS's wedding gift to CWW and his wife was. I do remember that he paid for a wedding for someone else as a gift. Please tell where you got that from. Thanks,

'Lifka said that Mark Sievers became such good friends with her son that he eventually paid for her son's modest wedding reception.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ers-murder-envelope-suspicion-broad/72004168/

-Nin

What exactly is MS supposed to say?
Is it possible he has said everything that needed to be said to the ppl he wanted to say it to?

Why does it have to be thru the Media?

I think some of these posts need to be moved to the theory threads.

BBM: Maybe that is why he flew down to the funeral (for more than 1 reason-IMO) rather than send flowers or call to offer condolences. If this theory is true, seeing MS at TS funeral would be of the upmost satisfaction to CWW. IMO
I still believe that MS had at minimum knowledge of CWW trip to FL. Maybe he didn't think TS would end up dead but I tend to believe that he would have spoken out by now if this were as cut/dry as CWW killing TS without his knowledge. Plus, based on what SMS said, it's not that "simple" of a case. JMO

Seeing MS at TS funeral would be satisfying if MS displayed any real anguish at the funeral which he didn't. This is the crime scene and investigation thread. People get confused when they come and read posts that are theory that aren't on the theory thread. CWW doing this as a revenge killing is not likely. CWW and MS interacted as best friends both at the funeral and after the funeral when close friends and family gathered. CWW was hugging friends and family members without any concern or interference from MS. To my knowledge MS even assisted with CWW's accommodations during the week of the funeral.

Vengeful mentally ill people do go to their victims' funerals and memorial services, and interact with the people there. That's exactly what Jodi Arias did, so it could be exactly what CWW did. MOO

Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't someone say CWW was acting nervous at the funeral?
Maybe I'm wrong .....I have read so many things I cant keep everything straight.

Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't someone say CWW was acting nervous at the funeral?
Maybe I'm wrong .....I have read so many things I cant keep everything straight.

Yes, I forget the exact words but something like CWW was acting nervous and moving his head back and forth looking around a lot.

Yep I get that but what I am questioning is that the post I responded to made it seem that it was a large wedding gift to CWW and wife. This is not the same wedding MS paid for. But it was a good read again to get another side of MS.

I don't believe there was anything written about a gift, perhaps the poster was mistaken.

Yes, I forget the exact words but something like CWW was acting nervous and moving his head back and forth looking around a lot.

Yes That's what was said but I cant remember who said it. That's the opposite of what ArizonaRain says.

Yep I get that but what I am questioning is that the post I responded to made it seem that it was a large wedding gift to CWW and wife. This is not the same wedding MS paid for. But it was a good read again to get another side of MS.

I see now, what you mean. Some days ago I suggested, that perhaps the 10K was a "wedding gift" to CWW. My response was based on the question, how CWW would have had 10K in cash to pay JR. It wasn't based on any facts, just a thought. That's what the post in question may have been referring to.

-Nin

I see now, what you mean. Some days ago I suggested, that perhaps the 10K was a "wedding gift" to CWW. My response was based on the question, how CWW would have had 10K in cash to pay JR. It wasn't based on any facts, just a thought. That's what the post in question may have been referring to.

-Nin

Thank you Nin, that is what I was thinking of - my mistake. Sorry for the confusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back