The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the other participants must have told him what they think about him and probably called him names and we know how Ron feels about being called a name. Remember Timmy's phone message to Ron and the name he called him. It hurt Ron's feelings so bad that he reported it to LE. So, I'm thinking he couldn't take the heat in the kitchen so he got out of the kitchen....in other words.

Whatever the reason, it certainly didn't take him long to get out of the kitchen! JMO

After reading this motion again that Tommy filed against LE for mistreatment I feel pretty sure that if LE had anything at all proving that Tommy harmed Haleigh he would have already been charged with her murder. LE wants to charge him so much it hurts, IMO.

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/070110_croslin.pdf

IMHO..PCSO knows Tommy is not the one responsible for Haleigh's death... IMHO They need to concentrate their efforts toward charging the person who they know is responsible for Haleigh's demise...I suspect JM knows exacftly who that person is too...Ronald Cummings ring a bell JM? JMHO

Whatever the reason, it certainly didn't take him long to get out of the kitchen! JMO

Well when you don't have the ingredients to prepare the meal, best turn off the stove and walk out of the kitchen...JMHO

Thanks Lone for the reminder about the harsh conditions Tommy suffered. Wah wah wah ...live in a tent with 10am being 100, 10pm being 100 degrees and the high might be 112 or higher, wear pink shorts, & eat "surprise loaf". mmmm good. Sheriff Joe knows how to house inmates. If you can't afford a jail and your town is busting with crime, maybe towns need to check him out. I don't like him, I don't hate him. Think about it, do I care if a Tommy, Ron, Misty are comfortable? Nope. Do I care how they are treated, not really. Go to Castro Castro Prison in Chile, if you want to have something to really claim.

Someone(s) never gave a hoot about where Haleigh is enough to give her a proper funeral and her family closure. Rot for all I care...

JMO

Well, maybe Ron excelled so much in the program they sent him back to start his new Ministry so he could show the other prisoners the way of life, I guess I jumped to conclusions when I assumed he just couldn't hang. Hopefully if anything there is some movement in this case and maybe a prisoner about to catch a major case isnt qualified to participate?

IMHO..PCSO knows Tommy is not the one responsible for Haleigh's death... IMHO They need to concentrate their efforts toward charging the person who they know is responsible for Haleigh's demise...I suspect JM knows exacftly who that person is too...Ronald Cummings ring a bell JM? JMHO

Yep, I agree with you EM. LE has ignored the "500lb. gorilla in the room since Feb. 10th, 2009. This is IMO the reason that this case is at a total standstill. Take the blinders off! LE and maybe the investigation can actually happen.

Thanks Lone for the reminder about the harsh conditions Tommy suffered. Wah wah wah ...live in a tent with 10am being 100, 10pm being 100 degrees and the high might be 112 or higher, wear pink shorts, & eat "surprise loaf". mmmm good. Sheriff Joe knows how to house inmates. If you can't afford a jail and your town is busting with crime, maybe towns need to check him out. I don't like him, I don't hate him. Think about it, do I care if a Tommy, Ron, Misty are comfortable? Nope. Do I care how they are treated, not really. Go to Castro Castro Prison in Chile, if you want to have something to really claim.

Someone(s) never gave a hoot about where Haleigh is enough to give her a proper funeral and her family closure. Rot for all I care...

JMO

Dr. Know, I know what you mean but I was trying to point out that if LE had anything and I mean anything on Tommy in regards to Haleigh's case I feel that he would have been charged and tried by now. Maybe they should have put all of the famous four in the same type of "mistreatment" conditions, then maybe one of them would start talking.

Well, maybe Ron excelled so much in the program they sent him back to start his new Ministry so he could show the other prisoners the way of life, I guess I jumped to conclusions when I assumed he just couldn't hang. Hopefully if anything there is some movement in this case and maybe a prisoner about to catch a major case isnt qualified to participate?

You were probably right the first time.

I probably will lose sleep that Ronald is not going to be doing public service commercials for children. I mean he probably was too distraught with the context of the discussions and was unable to participate. I am sure this is the line that Teresa and his supporters are gonna take if anyone bothers to ever to ask.

In the meantime, I will take comfort in the knowledge that he is at the least aware now that there are people who see through his crap. Kuddos for the prison system if it did call his bluff.
Where is Haleigh? It appears that no one except a few posters here and on other forums even ask anymore.

After reading this motion again that Tommy filed against LE for mistreatment I feel pretty sure that if LE had anything at all proving that Tommy harmed Haleigh he would have already been charged with her murder. LE wants to charge him so much it hurts, IMO.

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/070110_croslin.pdf

I don't think this shows LE thinks Tommy is the killer, because if Tommy/Werter's account is true, any confession they got out of him couldn't be used against him. Too risky to do to the one who killed the child.

But what I think they wanted was for Tommy to break down and give them the location of Haleigh's body, so they could get the body or evidence to prove Haleigh is the victim of homicide... So they could charge the real killer.

Tommy was in contact with Ronald that night. I believe their contact with each other is very key to the case. I do NOT think Ron called Tommy to check on Misty, but called Tommy to pick Misty up and meet him so he could get rid of Haleigh's body.

It is very possible that Haleigh died while under Misty's care (I believe Misty drugged Haleigh so she could sleep), I think Misty informed Ron what happened (that was why Ron was mad on the 911 call) and Tommy (under Ron's orders) went to the home, picked up Misty and Haleigh's dead body, they met Ron, and Ron got rid of the body.

It is also very possible Ronald is the only one who knows where Haleigh's body was disposed of.

IDK if this is what was being referred to or not, but there is such an organization:

Ronald Cummings a "positive image of a father"???????????????????????????????? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now that is a good one!

IMO 'We' all want to feel like our kids sig. others are basically good people.
'We' may disapprove of some of their actions or habits, but most would keep those thoughts to themselves since 'our' kids are adults and make their own decisions.

TN and GGMS wanted to believe in Misty at first, which is no big deal in my book and doesn't surprise me at all.

They turned on her when they learned the things they learned later.
At least they did stop standing behind (and up) for Misty when they learned.
Crystal defended Misty too at first. She said the kids loved her.
Can't fault any of them for wising up.
That's the way it goes sometime. Live and learn or stay stuck in the same place.. KWIM?
No it isn't normal at all. It makes them (TS and AS) enablers at the least, or part of a cover up at the most.

They knew this teenage druggie for a total of 4 months, but heaped praise on her. They knew about her relationsip with a known drug dealer, they knew she had been on drugs and had been partying, they knew her story didn't make sense, they knew she wasn't capable of watching the kids. Yet they continued to defend her. That is absolutely outrageous and they don't get a bit of sympathy for me. They're scam artists.

Annette keeps adding things on to her story about how she allegedly showed up to the home.

The reality is they knew the home was not a fit place for two children, they knew that Ron and Misty were on drugs, they knew the lifestyle those two lead, and they chose to cover up, lie, etc. Shame on them. They should be afraid to show their face in public and should be ashamed of themselves.

That is why LE says stories from the FAMILY don't make sense. Because Teresa and Annette's descriptions of Misty being a good person are total crap and Annette's story of showing up is equally a bunch of crap. Everything wasn't "fine and dandy" in the home. Misty was cheating on Ron, doing drugs, Ron was a drug user, they both allegedly were abusive to the children, and they both were associated with all sorts of shady characters.

I think Annette belongs in jail.

I don't think this shows LE thinks Tommy is the killer, because if Tommy/Werter's account is true, any confession they got out of him couldn't be used against him. Too risky to do to the one who killed the child.

But what I think they wanted was for Tommy to break down and give them the location of Haleigh's body, so they could get the body or evidence to prove Haleigh is the victim of homicide... So they could charge the real killer.

Tommy was in contact with Ronald that night. I believe their contact with each other is very key to the case. I do NOT think Ron called Tommy to check on Misty, but called Tommy to pick Misty up and meet him so he could get rid of Haleigh's body.

It is very possible that Haleigh died while under Misty's care (I believe Misty drugged Haleigh so she could sleep), I think Misty informed Ron what happened (that was why Ron was mad on the 911 call) and Tommy (under Ron's orders) went to the home, picked up Misty and Haleigh's dead body, they met Ron, and Ron got rid of the body.

It is also very possible Ronald is the only one who knows where Haleigh's body was disposed of.
I'm glad you brought up the call between Ron and Tommy, because I have an idea. If you remember, Tommy claimed that Ron asked him to go to the trailer. Ron, through his lawyer, denied that. He claimed that he only asked Tommy if Misty was there with him. The fact that Ron spoke through his attorney, IMO, says that Ron meant business. Also, as far as I know, Tommy never disputed this. Anyway, I've always been bugged by the significance. What I think is this...maybe Ron knew Misty wasn't home and was simply trying to find her. How could he have known this? maybe his work hours weren't what he said. Maybe he went in later or took a break and went by the trailer. KP said he wasn't upfront about his hours. Anyway, I see a couple of implications here. #1, Ron knew the kids were alone, and #2, he didn't want to be associated with sending Tommy to the trailer. There are a lot of reasonable theories out there, naming different perps, but there are several reasons I think Misty might not have been home that night. Really, this idea doesn't exonerate anybody, except Misty. just an idea and JMO, but once the idea got a hold of me that Ron knew Misty wasn't home and the kids were alone, it wouldn't let go.JMO.

I'm glad you brought up the call between Ron and Tommy, because I have an idea. If you remember, Tommy claimed that Ron asked him to go to the trailer. Ron, through his lawyer, denied that. He claimed that he only asked Tommy if Misty was there with him. The fact that Ron spoke through his attorney, IMO, says that Ron meant business. Also, as far as I know, Tommy never disputed this. .

When this came out, after Ron said he had no reason to think Misty left that night, even though hes caught calling at a time she should have been with the kids cops said they would not get into back and forth calls between these two. How can anyone who cares about a missing child just gloss over Daddy who is now in prison was calling someone labeled a "known" suspect the very night she goes missing? How can anyone give him the benefit of the doubt?

I'm glad you brought up the call between Ron and Tommy, because I have an idea. If you remember, Tommy claimed that Ron asked him to go to the trailer. Ron, through his lawyer, denied that. He claimed that he only asked Tommy if Misty was there with him. The fact that Ron spoke through his attorney, IMO, says that Ron meant business. Also, as far as I know, Tommy never disputed this. Anyway, I've always been bugged by the significance. What I think is this...maybe Ron knew Misty wasn't home and was simply trying to find her. How could he have known this? maybe his work hours weren't what he said. Maybe he went in later or took a break and went by the trailer. KP said he wasn't upfront about his hours. Anyway, I see a couple of implications here. #1, Ron knew the kids were alone, and #2, he didn't want to be associated with sending Tommy to the trailer. There are a lot of reasonable theories out there, naming different perps, but there are several reasons I think Misty might not have been home that night. Really, this idea doesn't exonerate anybody, except Misty. just an idea and JMO, but once the idea got a hold of me that Ron knew Misty wasn't home and the kids were alone, it wouldn't let go.JMO.

Well what I do know is that it was a reasonable theory very early on that Misty was NOT at the home, but as time went by LE would get ALL of Misty's associates in jail on this or that crime, and would really try to squeeze and interrogate them about Misty's whereabouts. From those interrogations, LE was not able to get credible sightings of Misty away from the trailer the night Haleigh vanished.

I also think at this point if Misty had just simply left the home the night Haleigh vanished, she would have already said so by now.

Even her father Hank Croslin who was recently interviewed on Bring Them Home Radio was 100% certain Misty was at the trailer that night.

Now, I do know that Misty had been known to leave the children alone in the PAST. Ron couldn't get a hold of her and he would SNEAK out of work, get the children, and make them sleep in his truck while he worked.

But I think Misty was at the home, she knows exactly what happened. My only doubt about her involvement is, maybe she doesn't know where the body was dumped.

Well what I do know is that it was a reasonable theory very early on that Misty was NOT at the home, but as time went by LE would get ALL of Misty's associates in jail on this or that crime, and would really try to squeeze and interrogate them about Misty's whereabouts. From those interrogations, LE was not able to get credible sightings of Misty away from the trailer the night Haleigh vanished.

I also think at this point if Misty had just simply left the home the night Haleigh vanished, she would have already said so by now.

Even her father Hank Croslin who was recently interviewed on Bring Them Home Radio was 100% certain Misty was at the trailer that night.

Now, I do know that Misty had been known to leave the children alone in the PAST. Ron couldn't get a hold of her and he would SNEAK out of work, get the children, and make them sleep in his truck while he worked.

But I think Misty was at the home, she knows exactly what happened. My only doubt about her involvement is, maybe she doesn't know where the body was dumped.

I bet Ron did something to Haleigh after he got her off the bus. He probably returned home without her and Misty and Tommy were there and thats where all the confusion begins. I wouldnt doubt he told Misty Annette would drop her off when she came by, probably to drop off Junior, I think this could account for a lot of the confusion.

jmo

How could Misty's dad be 100% sure of anything? He was in the hospital, in another town. Also, Misty had her phone turned off. Really, if Misty was gone, it would depend on who she was with, whether they would talk or not. Say for instance, she was partying with some illegals...do you really think they'd march on down to the police station and vouch for her whereabouts and confess to all of the activities they did that night? even though, for some reason, she along with everybody else, wanted to put her in the trailer? What if she was running with someone who had a warrant out for his arrest? IDK, but WBG was the obvious guess, or NNP, but it could have been anyone. But, like you, I think she was there, at least long enough to know what went down. JMO

How could Misty's dad be 100% sure of anything? He was in the hospital, in another town. Also, Misty had her phone turned off. Really, if Misty was gone, it would depend on who she was with, whether they would talk or not. Say for instance, she was partying with some illegals...do you really think they'd march on down to the police station and vouch for her whereabouts and confess to all of the activities they did that night? even though, for some reason, she along with everybody else, wanted to put her in the trailer? What if she was running with someone who had a warrant out for his arrest? IDK, but WBG was the obvious guess, or NNP, but it could have been anyone. But, like you, I think she was there, at least long enough to know what went down. JMO

Exactly. No info though about what has been found out since Haleigh disappeared. I've read alot but nothing about other angles like this. The old angles haven't panned out that I've read so far.

So back to Tommy, Misty & Ron. Oh, I don't doubt others are aware of the truth. Shame on them for not spilling it to FBI or someone!

Most of the 'new angles' make a mediocre fiction story... because none of it is based in fact.
Much of it not worthy of a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members