The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with TN and GGMS wising up, but everything to do with being manipulative, deceitful and lying in order to protect your son/grandson...And knowing that Misty wasn't smart enough to realize they were intentionally setting up her and her brother to take the fall for their son/grandson...JMHO

I don't agree with one word of that. :twocents:

LE has said Misty is 'the key'. Not that she isn't a suspect.
Perhaps I missed it though. Got a link? TIA

LE has said Misty is 'the key'. Not that she isn't a suspect.
Perhaps I missed it though. Got a link? TIA

Do you remember when Misty and Ron were both named persons of interests in an article earlier this year? When that was retracted, it was that neither of them nor anyone else was a person of interest or suspect.

I don't agree with one word of that. :twocents:

You don't have to agree, but the proof is in what GGMS stated after the drug arrests...
She is the one who praised Misty to high heaven right after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted, claiming we don't Misty, she knows Misty, and Misty is more mature than some people she knows who are 25 and 30 years old.. She also claimed Misty was responsible for Haleigh looking like she had just stepped out of a beauty shop everyday when she went to school...
All praises for Misty and then a year later she claimed she was mad because Ronald took Misty back after Misty left him alone to take care of the kids...
You can't speak out of both sides of your mouth and not get caught sooner or later....JMHO

Why?
Because LE isn't fixated on 'Ron has to be guilty' as some are?
He is not a suspect.

PCSO and LE in Florida know Ron C is involved...My ONLY questions for PCSO and LE are WHY haven't they applied any real pressure to Ron C and his family...For certain it isn't because they believe Ron C and his familyi aren't involved.... JMHO

PCSO and LE in Florida know Ron C is involved...My ONLY questions for PCSO and LE are WHY haven't they applied any real pressure to Ron C and his family...For certain it isn't because they believe Ron C and his familyi aren't involved.... JMHO

Because other than waterboarding and torture, how do you get someone to talk who refuses?

He is not a suspect.

He is not a suspect.

You can say this over and over and over again, and even if you dont understand the Law targeted Ron and the people around the missing child that night and put them in prison, thats fine, not everyone can see the same things or understand police strategy. The only thing Ron is now is a number in prison, hes not a good dad or person, hes just in prison being a burden on the State, all while disgracing his living children. jmo

He is not a suspect.

As I see it Tommy has been named a suspect in the Haleigh Cummings case and RON C is the suspect..The one responsible for Haleigh death, eventhough he has not been named the main suspect as of yet...JMHO

I got an e-mail from Vine saying Ron has been moved back to Liberty CI.

8/31/2011

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has been transferred from the Wakulla Correctional Institution Annex to the custody of Liberty C.I. as of 8/31/2011. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

I got an e-mail from Vine saying Ron has been moved back to Liberty CI.

8/31/2011

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has been transferred from the Wakulla Correctional Institution Annex to the custody of Liberty C.I. as of 8/31/2011. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

Guess he couldnt cut it in the mad dad program, such a shock.

Hopefully they moved him because they are going to charge him with murder soon. Guess this makes it clear hes not getting out early because of this program.

Imagine that.. Phase I must have required entirely too much honest..JMHO
and these kinds of programs usually require participation. They ask questions and expect answers, and we all know how Ron feels about people up in his business. JMO

Imagine that.. Phase I must have required entirely too much honest..JMHO

Some of the other participants must have told him what they think about him and probably called him names and we know how Ron feels about being called a name. Remember Timmy's phone message to Ron and the name he called him. It hurt Ron's feelings so bad that he reported it to LE. So, I'm thinking he couldn't take the heat in the kitchen so he got out of the kitchen....in other words.

Can you explain exactly what the mad dad program is?

IDK if this is what was being referred to or not, but there is such an organization:

MAD DADS is an acronym: Men Against Destruction Defending Against Drugs and Social Disorder.

MAD DADS activities are designed to promote and demonstrate positive images of fathers engaging in community development and protecting youth and families.

http://maddads.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member