The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 10th July - Trial Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
Allison had three children, engaged in business, making plans, excited about conference, prosecution says - Justice Byrne

She was not concerned about the birth of nephew, prosecution - Justice Byrne

:yes:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Judge says Crown case is that Allison was not depressed. Evidence from those who saw her that day was she was "great". #badenclay

Judge says Crown pointed out the baby monitor in Gerard and Allison's room as evidence sound did not travel well in house. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 59s

Judge says prosecution told jury only the person who killed Allison #badenclay knows method of death. @7NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Leaves from six species in her hair and jumper, all found at her house, Crown - Justice Byrne

The head of the deceased came into contact with leaf litter at the house, Crown said - Justice Byrne

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 32s

Judge: prosecution argued that the head of the deceased came into contact with leaf litter at #badenclay house. @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s

Judge says Crown discussed the six plant species leaves found in Allison's hair, all found in garden, only two at the creek. #badenclay

Judge says Crown said Allison was injured that night and bled in the car. #badenclay

Judge says Crown said Gerard had to explain the scratches on his face. He couldn't hide them. #badenclay

Judge says Crown said Gerard shaved over the scratches to make smaller cuts over the top. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 59s
Captiva only in their possession since late February, Crown - Justice Byrne

No prior injury to explain Allison's blood in the car, Crown - Justice Byrne

For those still interested in my phone theory - it's really playing on my mind. I understand triangulation and how a phone would register at a different location. However that's not really important to this issue. That phone registered an internet connection at 631am that morning. You can see in Al's records her use of the mobile internet and you can clearly see her moving around, visiting her parents etc. I really believe that whoever analysed this issue as the expert is wrong about this being an update.

Yes there are no charges attributed to this session but none of her sessions had charges. That suggests to me some kind of free data allowance that she had. Only when her usage went over that allowance would she be charged, thus a zero charge was applied.

I'm maintaining that someone used that phone at 631am that morning to search the net. It is too coincidental that GBC began his calls so very soon after that time. It implies that he woke up, opened both phones, searched something on Al's and then started his texts.

Also- that phone always registered Brookfield as it's site and from memory (I'm not looking at the record at the moment) had never registered Fig Tree Pocket as its location before that day.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Gerard tried to disguise scratch marks on his face with other, later shaving cuts, Crown says - Justice Byrne

Gerard had no explanation for an injury near his right shoulder, Crown says - Justice Byrne

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
Experts concluded broader abrasions were fingernail scratches, Crown says - Justice Byrne

Scratches showed he used violence on his wife, Crown - Justice Byrne

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

Prosecution said #badenclay facial marks show close hand contact w someone striking out to defend herself from him - Judge. @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s

Judge says Crown said scratches occurred after the last time the girls saw their mother and before they got up to find her gone. #badenclay :(

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s
The violence was close up, intentional, Crown says - Justice Byrne

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s

Judge says Crown said there were three pressures on Gerard at the time: financial, wife and mistress. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

Prosecution then argued #badenclay shaved over the marks to try and make them look like razor cuts - Judge. @7NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Phone was put on Gerard's side of the bed, Crown - Justice Byrne

Pressure from his wife, lover, business, Crown says - Justice Byrne

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s

Judge says Crown said Gerard played up his wife's depression in the hope the jury would consider she committed suicide. #badenclay

EXACTLY!!!! ^^^^^

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s

Judge says Crown said Gerard played up his wife's depression in the hope the jury would consider she committed suicide. #badenclay

Judge says Crown pointed out Gerard never told police about his conversations with Toni McHugh on the Thursday night. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kissafur1982