The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an atmosphere to be working in. I hope Allison felt everyone was on her side before the end. I don't care how nice GBC was, he treated ABC with contempt, so humiliating. I wonder if Toni feels ashamed. :( jmo

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

When Allison found out about affair, she demanded Gerard end it immediately. #badenclay

3:28pm: Ms Mollah said she became aware of Mr Baden-Clay's affair and told Mrs Baden-Clay in September 2011.

"On the day that I told her she said she was going to talk to Gerard," Ms Mollah said.

Mrs Baden-Clay later called Ms Mollah to say Mr Baden-Clay had admitted to having an affair with his employee Toni McHugh.

Ms Mollah said Mrs Baden-Clay had demanded her husband end the affair and end Ms McHugh's employment at his real estate agency.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-2-week-1-20140611-39wcd.html#ixzz34J1ptN8f

What an atmosphere to be working in. I hope Allison felt everyone was on her side before the end. I don't care how nice GBC was, he treated ABC with contempt, so humiliating. I wonder if Toni feels ashamed. :( jmo

it was so awful the partners walked out without their money.. now.. that's bad , as bad as it can get.. the staff, God help them, probably had no choice but to slog it out, but the horror, the horror.. plus NBC and EBC wafting around....

:goodpost:

I'd be a blubbering wreck. Of course she had depression, geez. You'd feel everyone knew, talking and watching. Just so sad.

Brad Ryan‏@BradRy·6 mins
Mollah: 3wks before Allison #BadenClay's disappearance: “She was finding it difficult, still...that Gerard had been having an affair."

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·6 mins
Ms Mollah said Gerard told her Allison had gone for a walk and not returned. #badenclay

Brad Ryan ‏@BradRy 1m

#BadenClay jury about to hear pre-recorded evidence from daughter.

:scared:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

We're now being played a video interview with one of Gerard and Allison's daughters. She was 10 at the time. #badenclay

Brad Ryan ‏@BradRy 7m

Mollah: 3wks before Allison #BadenClay's disappearance: “She was finding it difficult, still...that Gerard had been having an affair."

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·22s
We're now being played a video interview with one of Gerard and Allison's daughters. She was 10 at the time. #badenclay

Brad Ryan ‏@BradRy 1m

#BadenClay jury about to hear pre-recorded evidence from daughter.

:scared:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

:cry:

Brad Ryan‏@BradRy·3 mins
#BadenClay jury about to hear pre-recorded evidence from daughter. @abcnews

She went for a walk this morning and she hasn't returned. Dad was still asleep so he didn't know if she was going for a walk or not.

ate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 38s

We were all ... getting read for school ... and we were really worried. Our grandfather and our auntie came to help. #badenclay

ah god almighty those poor kids.. having to be asked these kind of questions..

Gerard should be .............. just LAShed for this alone..

okok I m gonna remove this post.

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·8 mins
Ms Mollah says Gerard sounded very casual when she spoke to him the day Allison disappeared. #badenclay

The police car came to talk with Dad and when that happened, Auntie Livvie took us to school. #badenclay

Gerard is very emotional seeing his daughter being interviewed by police. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday2

Francene Norton‏@francenenorton·1m
Jury now watching police interview with Baden-Clays' eldest daughter, recorded on afternoon Allison reported missing. #badenclay @abcnews

BBM.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

She says the night before her mum disappeared she got up to get a glass of water and saw her mother sitting on the couch. #badenclay

Her dad was in his pyjamas but he had his shoes on. He said he was going to do some ironing, that's why he had shoes on.

She says she didn't hear anything after going to bed. Her dad had been downstairs when she got up to get a glass of water.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

We were just looking out the window and she wasn't coming up the driveway. Dad was trying to keep calm for us. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 40s

The girl is crying in the interview now. Gerard is crying watching his daughter cry. #badenclay

Dad said just be nice to mum because she's sick (a couple of days before). #badenclay

He said he scratched himself really bad when he was shaving. He scratched it about three times in a row because he had really old razors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur