The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

She says the night before her mum disappeared she got up to get a glass of water and saw her mother sitting on the couch. #badenclay

Her dad was in his pyjamas but he had his shoes on. He said he was going to do some ironing, that's why he had shoes on.

Yeah right ! Pyjamas and shoes ! (?) Why not complete the perfect picture with slippers and a pipe...?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

She says the night before her mum disappeared she got up to get a glass of water and saw her mother sitting on the couch. #badenclay

Her dad was in his pyjamas but he had his shoes on. He said he was going to do some ironing, that's why he had shoes on.

She says she didn't hear anything after going to bed. Her dad had been downstairs when she got up to get a glass of water.

I wish someone, anyone, would say what time she got up to get that glass of water.

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Child starts to cry: "Dad was trying to keep calm for us. I don't really know what was going on in his head." @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 2m

Child starts to cry: "Dad was trying to keep calm for us. I don't really know what was going on in his head." @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Brave woman, Mrs Mollah... that takes courage..

Very brave - Mollah could have lost a friend. I know many a woman who would rather shoot the messenger (probably why many women don't tell their friends of spousal affairs for fear of retribution). A remarkable woman Allison was for sure.......

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

Child says dad had scratches on face. He said he'd cut himself shaving because "he had really old razors." #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s

The last time she saw her mum, she was wearing a sloppy jumper and pyjama pants. #badenclay

We all think that she went for a walk except she knew that she had to be back by 7 o'clock for work. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
The girl says if her mum had tripped, they would have found her by now, so she doesn't really know where she could be. #badenclay

Officer: Things been happy at home lately? Girl: Yep. She says arguments are really tiny, go for a couple of seconds and then stop.

The Courier-Mail ‏@couriermail 1m

MT @KateKyriacou Ms Mollah says Gerard sounded very casual when she spoke to him day Allison disappeared. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday2

Child says dad had scratches on face. He said he'd cut himself shaving because "he had really old razors." #badenclay @abcnews

Those are the words of a child that has been coached ! How would a child know that ?

He said he scratched himself really bad when he was shaving. He scratched it about three times in a row because he had really old razors.

The poor girls my heart aches for them :crying:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s

The last time she saw her mum, she was wearing a sloppy jumper and pyjama pants. #badenclay

We all think that she went for a walk except she knew that she had to be back by 7 o'clock for work. #badenclay

Where are THOSE clothes ?

(God Bless this poor child...)

Those poor darling children. How do you explain any of this to them??

So in the midst of a missing wife and mother, GBC remembered to explain why he has scratches on his face. And not just "I cut myself shaving".....but the elaboration of the old razors and the three cuts?.........

Odd indeed

Those are the words of a child that has been coached ! How would a child know that ?

But surely one of the questions a police officer would ask would be "Has Daddy or anyone told you what to say to the police?" and it would be difficult for a child to mask their honest response to this question.

He said he scratched himself really bad when he was shaving. He scratched it about three times in a row because he had really old razors.

sure, every bloke does that.. you gouge a huge gash in your face, and guess what?? you go and do it again, and then again.. all over Australia every day, you see this phenomenon....

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s

The recording has finished. #badenclay

The Courier-Mail ‏@couriermail 5m

MT @KateKyriacou The police car came to talk with Dad&when that happened,Auntie Livvie took us to school. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday2

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·33s
The recording has finished. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads