The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s

The girl says sometimes real estate equipment is kept in the back of "Sparky" and their school bags. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 2m

Court now playing iv with middle #badenclay child in June 2012, 2 months after mum went missing. #abcnews
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Stephanie Smail ‏@sjsmail 3m

#badenclay jury hearing police i/v with middle daughter about 2 mths after her mother went missing. She's asked about family cars @abcnews
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Text copied from court brief document bail hearing...

Police have obtained a witness statement from a woman who cared for the children on 26 April 2012. One of the children "S" stated that "I am sorry I know I am not allowed to say anything until the debrief at night" The witness had not heard the Baden-Clay children use a term such as "debrief" before.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9048041&postcount=3"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*[/ame]

Similar to Pistorius trial. Some heard screams, some not. Some heard gun shots, some not. My parents used to fight and I would put my head under the pillow.
Or perhaps a little Phenergan made sure they slept deeply.

But in the Pistorius trial, the closest ones heard more than the further ones which made sense....this doesn't make sense. I don't think the screams were from Allison, especially the ones Bruce Flegg heard

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s

They've asked the girl to draw a picture of the garage and carport areas so she can show them where the cars are normally parked.

The officers are showing her a picture of lots of toys in the boot of the car. She tells them they were going to charity. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 47s
Middle #badenclay daughter, 8, draws police a picture of her home and garage, 27.6.12, two months after her mother's body was found.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 30s
Girl shown photo of toys in back of car. She says they were for charity. #badenclay @abcnews

Snap. Did he purchase liquid anti-histamine Phenergan or Vallergan at that Chemist? It has a sedative effect on children.

Oh Snap ! I commented before I saw this ! :D

11.25am: The jury was played a second police interview with the eldest Baden-Clay daughter, recorded on June 27, 2012.

The girl told police her family had two cars, one was white called “Snowy’’ and one was silver, called “Sparky”.

“We all decided together,” she said of the name given to each car.

“Quite recently we sold our other car and we got Sparky and so, we hadn’t really had a proper plan of which person drove which car.”

She said Snowy was an eight-seater Prado.

“We don’t really use the back seats, the ones in the boot,’’ she said.

The girl said the back seats were occasionally used when they had friends over or extra people “some of the time”.

“Well usually the three of us sit in the middle and the adults sit in the front,” she said.

“Usually I sit in the middle.”

She said there was usually a tissue box and a map in the car while jockey straps or ropes were kept in the boot “in this glove compartment’’.

She said Sparky was a newer car and had seven seats.

The girl said nothing was usually kept in the boot of Sparky.

The police officers showed the girl a picture of plastic containers in the boot of Sparky.

“These are old toys and stuff because we all put together some toys we don’t need… and they were going to charity,” she said.

She said a friend who worked for the RSPCA was going to collect them.

”They were put outside the garage door, just downstairs so that when she came to pick them up, she could,” she said.

“I think they were just downstairs or something.’”

The girl said she did not remember the boxes being put into the back of Sparky.

She said she packed her old toys and clothes into the boxes after Easter.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...ing-wife-allison/story-fnii5v70-1226951597398

BBM.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

The girl says they are her little sister's baby toys. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1pJFkbN

The girl says she has never seen the toys in the back of the car. #badenclay

The officers are asking her if she or her sisters have ever been sick. She tells them her sister once had her appendix removed.

"When dad was little he fell off his bed", the girl tells the officers. And mum twisted her ankle once. She slipped. #badenclay

But in the Pistorius trial, the closest ones heard more than the further ones which made sense....this doesn't make sense. I don't think the screams were from Allison, especially the ones Bruce Flegg heard
They might have been G on the public phone at the show grounds screaming like a girl.
(sorry, I just had to say it)

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

They start asking her about her mum. She said her mum went walking in the mornings. She'd wear a singlet and leggings. #badenclay

The girl tells the detectives her mum would take her white iPhone with her when she went walking. #badenclay

They are asking her about allergies. He dad is allergic to prawns, she says. She doesn't know about her mum. #badenclay

These girls are so cute and innocent I with their responses. Poor darlings :(

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

The officers have asked her to draw a map of the inside of her house so she can show them where everyone used to sleep. #badenclay

"I don't know if I drew that right," she says with a grin when she's finished. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1pJFkbN

The officers are asking her what she and her sisters usually wear to bed. Then they ask what her dad and mum wear to bed. #badenclay

They ask her which side of the bed mum and dad sleep on. Who makes the beds in the mornings? She says Dad makes his bed. #badenclay

12:10pm: The girl told the detectives her grandfather's car also had a nickname. They called it Bruce.

On Monday, the court heard Mr Baden-Clay used an email address with the name Bruce Overland to communicate with his mistress Toni McHugh.

12:09pm: The detectives questioned the girl about the family's cars.

The second Baden-Clay girl said her parents sometimes stored real estate signs in the boots of their cars, but usually left room for school backpacks.

11:55am: Court has resumed.

A video recording of a police interview with the Baden-Clays' second eldest daughter is now being played for the court.

Two female detectives from the Indooroopilly Child Protection and Investigation Unit interviewed the girl at the Surfers Paradise police station on June 27, 2012.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-3-week-1-20140612-39yck.html#ixzz34O4hpB2a

BBM.

The girl said nothing was usually kept in the boot of Sparky.

The police officers showed the girl a picture of plastic containers in the boot of Sparky.

“These are old toys and stuff because we all put together some toys we don’t need… and they were going to charity,” she said.

She said a friend who worked for the RSPCA was going to collect them

”They were put outside the garage door, just downstairs so that when she came to pick them up, she could,” she said.

The girl said she did not remember the boxes being put into the back of Sparky.

She said she packed her old toys and clothes into the boxes after Easter.

The police officers asked the girl if she took any medications.

“When I get sick I have Panadol and all the usual things… ,” she said.

She said she once took tablets on a camp because she was unwell, but usually Panadol.

The girl said her sisters sometimes took liquid Neurofen and her middle sister had asthma.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...ing-wife-allison/story-fnii5v70-1226951597398

BBM the point being that until the night of the 19th of April they were in the garage waiting for collection, until someone decided to put them in the back of a car, on top of bloody stains matching Allison's DNA.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 32s

Officer: The morning that mum went missing, what conversations did you have with dad? Girl: I forgot.

Girl: I talked to Auntie Livvie about it but I forgot what I said. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1pJFkbN

Officer: The night before ... did you hear any voices that night? Girl: I heard the TV. #badenclay

Officer: What about any car noises? Girl is silent. Officer: Did you hear mum or dad fighting? Girl: No. #badenclay

Officer: Did mum or dad ever have arguments? Girl: I don't know. #badenclay

That interview has finished playing. #badenclay

i just checked the phone records and nothing is matching up with the evidence that's been given. ABC called the hairdresser from her phone at 4.38 pm, call originated from Taringa ( 3 suburbs away from the hairdresser at Kenmore)....so much for a 4 pm appointment. She then called G at 5.01pm from Fig Tree Pocket ( en route form Taringa to Kenmore). The traffic is not bad at this time of day, the calm before the peak hour storm, so even if she was running late there would be very little traffic to stress her out. ABC then called G at home at 6.01 pm ( for 1 sec, implying she got the answering machine) and then on his mobile at 6.27 pm for 21 secs, both calls originating form Chapel Hill ( 2 suburbs away from home and there's NO way u would connect to the Chapel Hill mobile tower from Brookfield). If they were at home putting kids to bed, why did these calls originate from Chapel Hill? Why would u call your husband on his mobile if he was supposedly home with u?

Sorry, I've forgotten.......when was the pharmacy visit again?
If it was Thu morning, that was BEFORE he is alleged to have been bitten by caterpillars @ the school Cross Country.

It was Thursday morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member