The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Videoed police interviews with #badenclay daughters have ended. New witness is Steve Courtney who lives near where Allison's body was found.

She only had $100,000.00!! a drop in the bucket considering Gerards fiscal nincompoopery~! ( and that didn't last long.. it was all gone by the time his committal came round, she had, I believe moved in with her mother, the flat at St Lucia gone, gone , gone....)

What I think is.. they thought ( NBC,EBC, GBC) that Toni had money.. she drove a Lexus!.. Toni thought they had money . ( Gerard was driving a Lexus!, a double barrelled name!, ) every body got the wrong idea!!

NO body had any money!

With respect!
Tony being a real estate salesperson would have had access to rp data on a daily basis and would have been blind not to notice that the home Gerry and A was indeed a rented property!:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s

The witness has been excused. Next is Kerry Cowley. He was living at Anstead in late April, 2012. He says Kholo Creek is tidal. #badenclay

Ughhh. I know it's early days but I don't feel confidant :(

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 3m

Mr Courtney says he lives near Ugly Gully creek. There was a lot of water going through the pipes. #badenclay

Ugly gully Creek, gives me chills when its mentioned for some reason :scared:

12:51pm: The 15th witness to be called to the stand was Steve Courtney.

The Anstead resident said the water at Ugly Gully, which runs into Kholo Creek, was flowing fast on Sunday April 29, 2012, the day before Allison Baden-Clay's body was found.

"There was a lot of water going through there," he said.

"The river was flowing swiftly."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-3-week-1-20140612-39yck.html#ixzz34OE9PSDw

12:51pm: The 15th witness to be called to the stand was Steve Courtney.

The Anstead resident said the water at Ugly Gully, which runs into Kholo Creek, was flowing fast on Sunday April 29, 2012, the day before Allison Baden-Clay's body was found.

"There was a lot of water going through there," he said.

"The river was flowing swiftly."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-3-week-1-20140612-39yck.html#ixzz34OELuxTq

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Now we have Fiona White. She was living at Kenmore Hills in April 2012. She says she heard something in the week before Allison disappeared.

Ms White says she heard "a loud scream twice" in the distance. One after the other. #badenclay

I found the evidence yesterday very intriguing, especially the information regarding Allisons visit to the hairdresser. It seems that Allison was in quite good spirits that day, until she arrived at the hairdresser where she 'seemed quite stressed and distracted' and 'not very talkative'. The reason given was traffic, and having battled the traffic in that area at that time of day i sympathise, but it's not THAT bad. I think that between her finishing the meeting at work and arriving at the hairdresser, Allison was privy to some information that was obviously weighing heavily upon her mind. I also find it interesting that she was trying to arrange dinner the following night with Ms Mollah, who seemed to be the friend she confided in with regard to her husbands cheating ways. Up until this point in time, Allison was under the impression G was being faithful....had she just found out otherwise?

Reading through the bail documents it was her 3rd visit to get a satisfactory result, which to me could explain why she wasn't very chatty.

Elizabeth Tilley ‏@liztilley84 2m
Witness in #badenclay murder trial says she heard 2 loud screams in succession one night of the week Allison went missing @SkyNewsAust

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 52s
Day 3: #badenclay A Kenmore Hills residents describes hearing 2 high pitched screams during the week Allison disappeared @7NewsBrisbane

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 54s
Witness Fiona White: the scream was "like someone falling off a cliff". Ms White lived near the #badenclay house in April 2012.

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 29s
"It was like ... someone was falling off a cliff, being pushed," Fiona White said #badenclay http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ive-coverage-day-3-week-1-20140612-39yck.html …

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 33s
Mrs White says "from what I can remember it was a female". #badenclay @abcnews

Brad Ryan ‏@BradRy 36s
Kenmore Hills resident is telling #BadenClay trial of 2 screams she heard in week Allison went missing. "Like someone falling off a cliff."

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m
Witness Fiona White tells #BadenClay trial two screams she heard about 10pm were "like someone falling off a cliff" @NewsTalk4BC

Witness Fiona White: the scream was "like someone falling off a cliff". Ms White lived near the #badenclay house in April 2012.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6m

Ms White: From what I remember, I would have said it was a female. #badenclay

Ms White: I was standing at the back of my house. I don't know what time it was, between nine and just after ten. #badenclay

Ms White: The only way I'd be able to describe it is someone falling off a cliff. High pitched. #badenclay

We've adjourned until 2.30pm. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1pJFkbN

The credit cards on the table suggests to me that there might have been an argument about money.
Who leaves their credit cards out like that and not in their purse or wallet ?

Sky News Australia‏@SkyNewsAust·1 min
Witness in #badenclay murder trial says she heard 2 loud screams in succession one night of the week Allison went missing (@liztilley84)

Elizabeth Tilley‏@liztilley84·1 min
Witness in #badenclay murder trial says she heard 2 loud screams in succession one night of the week Allison went missing @SkyNewsAust

Tessa Scott‏@TessaScott9·1 min
Kenmore Hills resident says heard in the distance 2 screams - one straight after the other. Thought from female. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Sarah Elks‏@sarahelks·2 mins
New witness Fiona White tells #badenclay trial: "I heard in the distance a loud scream; I heard (a woman) screaming twice".

Francene Norton‏@francenenorton·2 mins
Witness 20 is Fiona White, a resident of Kenmore Hills. #badenclay @abcnews

Jamie McKinnell‏@jamie86·2 mins
Kenmore Hills resident tells the #BadenClay trial she heard two screams from a woman one particular night in 2012 @NewsTalk4BC

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD·3 mins
'It was straight one after the other. What I remember it was a female.' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·3 mins
Ms White: From what I remember, I would have said it was a female. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·3 mins
Ms White says she heard "a loud scream twice" in the distance. One after the other. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·6 mins
The witness has been excused. Next is Kerry Cowley. He was living at Anstead in late April, 2012. He says Kholo Creek is tidal. #badenclay


1:02pm: The court has adjourned for lunch and is due to resume at 2.30pm.

12:58pm: The 17th witness, Fiona White, has been called to the stand.

The Kenmore Hills resident said she heard two loud screams in the distance on the night Mrs Baden-Clay disappeared.

"I would have said it was a female," she said.

Ms White said she was outside at the back of her house when she heard the screams between 9pm and 10pm.

"For me, it was high, quite high scream ... it was like ... someone was falling off a cliff, being pushed," she said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-3-week-1-20140612-39yck.html#ixzz34OHQb9Ki

So do you think the possible antihistamine was for the kids or for Allison?

I can't wait to get a succinct tight timeline.

I love how unforeseen questions to the kids might rule out his lies. Did he really think putting some discarded toys in the back of the car would mean police think"Oh this boot was obviously not used to transport a body, there are toys in it!"??! You can tell the kids to not talk about fights and remember daily walks that didn't happen but it is a lot harder to get them to lie about an injury that could cause a blood stain in a 8 week old car, the way the cars were parked and all other sort of minor details that trip you up.

BBM.

Or perhaps being pushed or falling down stairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3