Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s
Toni McHugh: Gerard was very fearful about Allison not being able to handle a separation or divorce. #badenclay

So, he put her out of her misery?

What a hero.

Where is that barf smiley?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s
Ms McHugh says it never stopped. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s
Ms McHugh: talked about practical aspects of Gerard leaving his wife, but it was a roller coaster #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s
Ms McHugh says he'd openly discuss leaving his wife, plan for it, then would change his mind. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m
Toni McHugh is becoming emotional - talking about Gerard's concerns about Allison's ability to handle a breakup. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
Ms McHugh says it never stopped. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
Toni McHugh: Gerard was very fearful about Allison not being able to handle a separation or divorce. #badenclay

Oh puhhhhlleeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!!!! Oh that's right, all the black clothes in the wardrobe again .. Allison is unstable, I feed the kids, I am holding it all together, my wife is a basket case, it's a sexless marriage, I'd like to leave her but I can't because she'd fall apart .. so I am having this affair after sacrificing everything .. I am not a jerk, I'm nearly a saint actually .. did I tell you I am related to the Baden-Powells?

Wow .. wake up TM!

Written in Dec 2010, a few months after the affair started... Poor Allison, I bet GBCs demeanor and behavouir to her changed then, eg less affectionate, not sleeping in same bed. My heart breaks for her, how sad she would have been

It says December 2012 on the top, is that a mistake?

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 43s
Ms McHugh: "Gerard was very adamant that he didn't have a relationship with his wife". Said he didn't love her. #badenclay @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 54s
McHugh says Gerard at the same time was never disrespectful or hurtful. #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s
Ms McHugh says moving the agency to a larger premises put the business under a lot of stress. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Ms McHugh: Gerard and my relationship was seen as a catalyst for the business failing. #badenclay

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 42s
Mistress: Toni McHugh says Gerard was never disrespectful, callous, spiteful or hurtful towards his wife Allison. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s
Ms McHugh says the floods also damaged the business. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says moving the agency to a larger premises put the business under a lot of stress. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Ms McHugh: "Gerard was very adamant that he didn't have a relationship with his wife". Said he didn't love her. #badenclay @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 35s
McHugh says Gerard at the same time was never disrespectful or hurtful. #badenclay @abcnews

LOL .. yes having an affair, telling other women that you don't love your wife .. that's not hurtful? Seriously ..

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s
Ms McHugh says Jocelyn ended up leaving the business. Phil went soon after. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s
Ms McHugh: Gerard and my relationship was seen as a catalyst for the business failing. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: our relationship was seen as the catalyst for the business failing #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s

Ms McHugh: I was aware of Allison's depression from day one #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 59s

McHugh: Gerard was very adamant he didn't have a relationship with his wife, he didn't love his wife. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

McHugh: "(Gerard) was very adamant he didn't have a relationship with his wife

Ms McHugh: Gerard was fearful of Allison not managing a separation or divorce #badenclay

He was telling you fibs....Classic my wife doesn't understand me, she's mentally unstable I can't leave her now. We don't love each other I'm only having relations with you.....TM is very neive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kate Kyriacou
‏@KateKyriacou
Ms McHugh says she and Gerard had been away together on a couple of interstate conferences. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 43s
McHugh: He was fearful of Allison not being able to handle a separation or divorce. #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says Jocelyn ended up leaving the business. Phil went soon after. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: Frost left the real estate agency, Broom soon after #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 55s
McHugh: He voiced concerns about her mental strength. I was aware of her depression from day one.#badenclay @abcnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381