The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makara has a different headshot of Toni that she posted awhile back where she looks quite different to the one at the link Marly has posted. I am hoping she will post it again for us tonight.
:doorhide:

And this from TM.

4:05pm: Ms McHugh said she spoke to Mr Baden-Clay over the phone that afternoon.

She was driving home along Coronation Drive at the time, while he was at the supermarket.

"He was in the supermarket getting some food for dinner to take over to his mum and dad's," Ms McHugh said.

She recalled telling Mr Baden-Clay that she was looking forward to attending a real estate conference the following day.

"I was really hoping that the property management conference was going to give me a little boost. [I said] 'the conference will be on tomorrow, it will be really great'. He said, 'well yeah, I've got to talk to you about that, two of my staff members are going'."

"That's what he said, 'two of my staff members are going'," Mr Fuller asked.

"Well I knew who those staff members were," Ms McHugh replied.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz34mgXX58i

So GBC referred to his WIFE as one of his staff members. This same staff member was the woman who replaced TM in her job. The same staff member who insisted that TM be sacked. Yep, the same staff member who was GBC's WIFE!

BBM.

If TM didn't get 'papped' (photographed, not the other kind) on arrival this morning, I wonder if prosecution will find a nice discreet exit for her out the back again & we'll see a side shot of her leaving in back of car.

Watching.... waiting....
http://multimedia.aapnewswire.com.au/Search.aspx?search=baden-clay&section=newsroom

We might have to wait until tomorrow for a pic of her as she'll be back on in the morning....

4:29pm: And with that, the court was adjourned for the day.

Ms McHugh will return to the witness box tomorrow morning.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz34mi0nw8u

1:25pm Wrap: Before the lunch break ...

The court was also shown a series of text messages between Allison Baden-Clay and Kerry-Anne Walker on the night of April 19, 2012.

Ms Walker had messaged her friend about 7.30pm to ask her if she could return some ball gowns which she had borrowed the next day.

Mrs Baden-Clay replied: "Of course! Sorry you had to chase them up. I am in the city all day at the convention centre so can drop then off on my way home about 6pm?? Is that ok or do you need them for tomorrow night?? Alx"

Ms Walker replied: "Nope - all good."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz34lzNrDEP

Above is BBM
That does not at all sound to me like someone who was going to make the choice to "end her own life" that night (19th April) ..... :banghead:
Making her plans for the next day. Hmmmmm

Sorry forgive me I'm just catching up, way back on page 17 :blushing: but wanted to put my :twocents: in.

then they have to explain the miracle of this woman who inconveniently commits suicide in the carport and magically transports herself to the Kholo bridge and buries herself halfway under in mud..

big task ahead, there..

Lol Trooper - and

{insert} rolls around in the bushes/ferns at the back of the house, hits herself in the head, lowers the back seats in the car and smears her blood and hair on the upholstery, puts the seats back and places the boxes of kids toys there THEN teleports to the bridge....

A big THANK YOU to all of you who tweeted and posted. I admire those at court today who are managing to keep their cool.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1h

Ms McHugh says "I actually believed it was going to happen" re later email where she is discussing renting a property with him. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1h

Ms McHugh: In actual fact, I just didn't believe it, I didn't believe it. #badenclay

Makara has a different headshot of Toni that she posted awhile back where she looks quite different to the one at the link Marly has posted. I am hoping she will post it again for us tonight.

Here you go Poss.

Click on images to enlarge.

Toni-McHugh-Century21.jpg

Sketch of TM at the committal hearing.

156142-toni-mchugh.jpg

Is the photo of the blood online ?

I hate this. Allison isn't here to tell her side of the story. I hope her friends can do that for her. I'm depressed (and I wear black all the time ;) ) and I used to isolate myself from inlaws (I can totally empathise with her), but from everything I've read Allison was getting on with her life.
Tbh I was on the fence a bit, presuming innocent until proven guilty and all that, until I saw the photo of the blood transfer last night.

Eyelids & brow have changed IMO.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226955474656

183794-65c416b6-f4d4-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

271183-51ec7c82-f4d4-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members