Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Ms Ritchie: he kept using the word regression, in the end he did agree #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms Ritchie: He kept using the word "regression", so we debated that point for quite some time. In the end he did agree. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 58s
Ms Ritchie: He told me of his achievements rather than his personality. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Gerard listed his achievements rather than providing personal details - Ms Ritchie #badenclay

what would you expect he did that to most people I gather

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Ms Ritchie: I was trying to convince him of the necessity of what I had proposed to him. #badenclay

2:50pm: Ms Ritchie then read her notes from her following counselling session with Gerard on April 16, 2012:

"He said 'Allison does not trust me. She questions me. She says yes, when she means no. I used to blame Allison for disappointments in my life," Ms Ritchie said.

"Then I asked Gerard what he hoped to gain from counselling.

"And he said 'I want to build a future together, not regressing, I want to get on with life and wipe it clean'."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-5-week-2-20140617-3a9wj.html#ixzz34rweiVvX

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s
Allison was in the waiting room. She looked up and smiled broadly when Ms Ritchie came out from speaking with Gerard #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s
Ms Ritchie says she left Gerard to go and get Allison. She apologised for having kept her for so long. #badenclay

Ms Ritchie says Allison looked up, smiled broadly and said "I am over the moon that you have spent this time with him". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
Allison said she was over the moon Gerard spent time with the counsellor #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s
Ms Ritchie says Allison said those words with a "hurt expression" on her face. She didn't catch what Gerard had said first. #badenclay

Back to yesterdays evidence re NBC stating he had suggested filling out insurance claim and ringing as "This was the correct thing to do"

Yes, you may need to inform the insurance company that there is a claim pending but I am sure we have been told that Gerad pressured the company for the money and said he wanted it straight away. The insurance company pointed out there was no identity and no death certificate. When Allison was identified he again rang and said he wanted the money then to be told to wait for a death certificate. They should have recordings of the phone calls.

A truly grieving husband would ring with a shaky voice and say "I've been told to inform you that this person they have found maybe my wife" not say they want the money that week.

Also I WISH when NBC was on the stand the prosecution had asked him under oath if he left the house at all on the night of the 19th.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s
Ms Ritchie says the last time she saw Allison, she was "very hopeful, something was being done about this". #badenclay

OK I'm really questioning this .. what on earth is the point of spending every second night opening up the wounds?

Ms Ritchie told him he had to listen to Allison talk about the impact of the affair on her every second night. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s
Gerard was very resistant, counsellor had to insist #badenclay

Ms Ritchie: Allison had to be able to tell him about the impact of the affair #badenclay

To be honest....I don't like this counsellor much.
I do not think she gave good advice.....just sayin'...

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Ms Ritchie says she asked them to come back in no more than 2 weeks "because I considered that that relationship was in crisis". #badenclay

Allison and Gerard were due to go back to the counsellor within two weeks. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s
Ms Ritchie is now being cross examined by the defence. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 50s
Marriage counsellor Carmel Ritchie of Gerard and Allison #badenclay on 16.4.12: "I considered that relationship was in crisis".

that would be an understatement. :/

2:54pm: Ms Ritchie said she spent much of her counselling session with Gerard trying to convince him to spend 10 minutes every second night with Allison listening to her speak about her feelings about the affair.

She said he was very resistant to her suggestion, saying it was "regression".

"I was trying to convince him of the necessity of what I was suggesting," Ms Ritchie said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-5-week-2-20140617-3a9wj.html#ixzz34rxoRwXx

To be honest....I don't like this counsellor much.
I do not think she gave good advice.....just sayin'...

I completely agree with you there! To me it sounds like they were told to go wallow in the agony and pull out every single excruciating detail to torture each other with, I mean .. would anyone look at their spouse with any kind of enthusiasm after that?

Defence suggests couple both comfortable. Counsellor agrees Allison was, not sure about Gerard #badenclay

Defence is suggesting both Allison and Gerard appeared comfortable with her. "Well, I know Allison did,'' Ms Ritchie says. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 46s
Ms Ritchie tells court "I considered the relationship was in crisis." #badenclay

2:59pm: Ms Ritchie said she asked Allison to join the last 10 to 15 minutes of the counselling session with Gerard on April 16.

She said she went into the waiting room and apologised to Allison for keeping her waiting for so long.

"She looked up at me and broadly smiled and said 'I'm an over the moon that you have spent this time with him'," Ms Ritchie said.

The counsellor said she then observed the only exchange she ever noticed between the couple as she and Allison returned to the room.

"Allison was replying to something that Gerard had said and she repeated those words, 'I am over the moon that you have spent this time'. She said it with emphasis. She said it with a hurt look on her face."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-5-week-2-20140617-3a9wj.html#ixzz34ryXygxI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe