The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 17th June - Trial Day 5 - Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that insurance companies would be very understanding regarding informing of a death. Most people would not be capable of anything after the loss of a loved one. I think the money situation was VERY desperate.

In that photo of the bed posted via the daily mail a couple of pages ago, I see what looks like a ventolin puffer beside the bed on the treadmill side. Wonder whose that is? There is also a bottle of Vicks chest rub near it. It's got me wondering about an asthma attack and denial of ventolin!

Doc would death from an asthma attack be consistent with the autopsy report and a possible cause of death?

Hi Ali :)

Not really. Asthma, in the form of a prolonged acute asthma attack (known as status asthmaticus), would be very distressing, there'd be a lot of noise from wheezing all the way through to knocking furniture as the victim struggled to breathe. It would also last quite a long time. And it would rarely be in someone who has no history of severe asthma. Not mild recurrent asthma, but the real McCoy that gets you admitted to hospital ICU for a few days. And as far as I'm aware, Allison didn't have that. Not many people do. Most asthmatics have a relatively mild form of asthma, and a couple of puffs of Ventolin or their other inhaler of choice does the trick.

At autopsy, you would tend to see changes in the lungs, both macroscopically (naked eye stuff) and microscopically. Even though there was advanced decomposition, much of the change associated with an acute asthma attack, and particularly one that caused death, would be fairly apparent.

So, while a good thought, I have my doubts about that one. Sorry, Ali :)

I have a nagging feeling about whether Allison did indeed start out for a walk on the Thursday night- because she was angry and needed to cool off. Maybe GBC had told her about Toni being at the conference the next morning. Maybe they had an argument- she walked off for some fresh air and to let off steam- in a bit of anger, she might not have been thinking about the new hairdo and if it would be ruined- as has been suggested. GBC may have indeed followed her. What happened at the roundabout? had she got that far when he caught up in the car- they had further argument.. not sure from there I do wonder if she wasn't actually killed at home...

Thanks again everyone who reported today. I was so pleased to hear the reports from the doctors and psychologists, that Alison was not suicidal given how the BC family were painting the picture yesterday.

I'm still intrigued, and a bit suss, about Fleggy's role in this. I mean - of all the people who live a couple of Km away who just happened to hear "blood-curdling screams" - it just HAPPENS to be Fleggy: he who was a friend of GBC's, and who had just knocked him back for a $400,000 loan, and who subsequently gives him a loaner iPhone that also happened to have surreptitiously recorded material on it that Fleggy was planning on using for political leverage.

Verrrry interessssting...!

And as for that roundabout - bring it on!

Bolded by me... yes, think we are all waiting to hear about that roundabout!

Ohh I forgot to mention, in court today before Toni came back to the stand, defence team mentioned that, as per their closed court discussions on Friday, Gerard will not be in court on Monday next week. The defence wanted it officially recorded. They did not mention why.

Maybe to do with the CMC hearings and someone being granted Immunity? Just a thought here.

If he had innocently cut himself shaving wouldn't there be tissues or something with blood on them in the bin?

My husband always uses the bath towels when he cuts himself shaving. Very annoying.

Photos of the marks on his chest...

281fr06.jpg

The court released pictures of scratches on Baden-Clay's face, neck and upper torso. (bail hearing)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-20/baden-clay-committal-expected-to-wrap-up-today/4583648

Something definitely happened to him. I mean these type of marks would not just appear out of the blue.

I have to jump in and say that I've cut myself shaving a ton of times. Even when I sliced my ankle on accident, it was clearly a razor cut and nothing like the scrapes on GBC's face.

Once Allison realized GBC wanted her gone for good, she fought hard. My eyes are tearing up thinking about it.

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

I'm still intrigued, and a bit suss, about Fleggy's role in this. I mean - of all the people who live a couple of Km away who just happened to hear "blood-curdling screams" - it just HAPPENS to be Fleggy: he who was a friend of GBC's, and who had just knocked him back for a $400,000 loan, and who subsequently gives him a loaner iPhone that also happened to have surreptitiously recorded material on it that Fleggy was planning on using for political leverage.

Verrrry interessssting...!

And as for that roundabout - bring it on!

Keeping an open mind. I had wondered about a wider conspiracy at times, but then dismiss the idea as too evil. Masonic connections? Someone owes someone else a favour, etc. Until further evidence emerges, I believe that the Police have got their man. My opinion only.

Something definitely happened to him. I mean these type of marks would not just appear out of the blue.

I could do without clapping eyes on this particular picture again too, having trouble sleeping as it is...

I think the left side of the bed with the ventolin is his side.
There is a baby monitor on the right side (can't see this being in GBC job description, no matter what OBW says) and also more photos on the right side of the bed.

i am wondering why they still had a baby monitor.

I can't believe I've caught up.

Well OW said about the truth will come out. Is the tripe about depression 'your truth'?

On what grounds is OW & Nig qualified to pass any medical expertise?

Me finks NONE.
I'm not impressed with a woman of the church saying what she said.

I don't think anyone slept in that bed, he'd have stayed up all night that night, planning, rehearsing, belly-aching. He couldn't wait to get the 000 call over & done with, it must have seemed a lonnnng time waiting for daylight to break... "should I call yet, is it too soon ... ok here goes...hope I sound 'normal' ... umm "
He just ruffled that doona up, not quite sure whether to leave it made or slept-in (Hmm I wonder what would look more 'normal')
Such a coincidence that the blunt razor scratched him, the violent caterpillar landed on him, & crashed a car ALL at the same time Allison goes missing..!
Had he ever been attacked by caterpillars, blunt razors before?

I keep checking in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members